3rd Party Test: AMINO ASYLUM Exemestane contains: ZERO Exemestane (0.00)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,935 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by janoshik View Post
    My exemestane method is tailored to tablets/capsules, this was a liquid, so I paid attention only to exemestane content at first.

Hello, thank you for caring and sharing the info, I appreciate it.

I was supposed to be on holidays with my family right now, but my wife's siblings, we were supposed to be with right now have COVID, so we couldn't see them, so I am back at lab for a few days, so I issued a bunch of reports today.
    Wow that's rough and hope your wife's siblings successfully recover, so keep safe and have a great holiday yourself. Good you responding to the OPs and Wes's queries and finding the truth.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Wow that's rough and hope your wife's siblings successfully recover, so keep safe and have a great holiday yourself. Good you responding to the OPs and Wes's queries and finding the truth.
    They are okay, but I can't risk my wife or kid getting it. I'm glad I can be at least of help at a time like this.

Thank you for your wishes and merry Christmas to you as well!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,955 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

I spoke with AA in depth over this.

They acknowledged that yes, they did speak with the OP about his order. This is a legitimate complaint.

I do trust them still 10000% and from the explanation I believe there description is that of an isolated incident. What was discussed is that the Arim prior to labeling was on a shelf next to the Exem prior to labeling. Prob not the best idea but we all learn from our mistakes. Same size bottles, etc. They believe that when prepping for labeling one of them was accidentally brought into the mix.

PLAN: They have already taken the steps of further separating all unlabeled batches. Will do some testing on the current batch at random to ensure no other issues on this batch, and improved quality control to make sure that everything is on the up and up. Products are categorized for immediate labeling and no risk of mishandling.

Now I'm not one of the reps thats gonna lie and say "we never have one issue". This is the first issue I have seen with AA. The brands I work for are 99.9% great. We have issues once in a great while. EVERY brand I work for. When I worked for IMR we had like 2-3 complaints in 2-3 years. Any brand that tells you different is lying.

You have broken bottles sometimes, lost packs, some non responders, and rarely you see a mislabeling issue.

I understand the importance of proper labeling and I know AA does. The customers safety is reliant on it. And don't be fooled bc my guys and I have several items from AA as we speak. They will immediately improve their Quality Control and apologize for the issue.

Anyone with a direct issue in regards to this batch, please message me with your order number, screenshot photo of your bottle, and payment info and you can email me (PM for info)

I apologize. We apologize for the issue.

As a rep for them I encourage anyone to test the products from any brand I work with and bring to my attention.

I believe this is what needs to happen in the community. More testing, improved quality control across the boards.

(BTW, "new" members aka reverse scammers need not apply to attempt free products, Im too old and grey, I mean bald for that"

Thanks ASF
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 12-23-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

^ now that is the correct way to handle a situation like this. They owned up to the problem and are working to improve on it. If only sxript could have acted similarly they would still be in business

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Update:

I spoke with AA in depth over this.

They acknowledged that yes, they did speak with the OP about his order. This is a legitimate complaint.

I do trust them still 10000% and from the explanation I believe there description is that of an isolated incident. What was discussed is that the Arim prior to labeling was on a shelf next to the Exem prior to labeling. Prob not the best idea but we all learn from our mistakes. Same size bottles, etc. They believe that when prepping for labeling one of them was accidentally brought into the mix.

PLAN: They have already taken the steps of further separating all unlabeled batches. Will do some testing on the current batch at random to ensure no other issues on this batch, and improved quality control to make sure that everything is on the up and up. Products are categorized for immediate labeling and no risk of mishandling.

Now I'm not one of the reps thats gonna lie and say "we never have one issue". This is the first issue I have seen with AA. The brands I work for are 99.9% great. We have issues once in a great while. EVERY brand I work for. When I worked for IMR we had like 2-3 complaints in 2-3 years. Any brand that tells you different is lying.

You have broken bottles sometimes, lost packs, some non responders, and rarely you see a mislabeling issue.

I understand the importance of proper labeling and I know AA does. The customers safety is reliant on it. And don't be fooled bc my guys and I have several items from AA as we speak. They will immediately improve their Quality Control and apologize for the issue.

Anyone with a direct issue in regards to this batch, please message me with your order number, screenshot photo of your bottle, and payment info and you can email me (PM for info)

I apologize. We apologize for the issue.

As a rep for them I encourage anyone to test the products from any brand I work with and bring to my attention.

I believe this is what needs to happen in the community. More testing, improved quality control across the boards.

(BTW, "new" members aka reverse scammers need not apply to attempt free products, Im too old and grey, I mean bald for that"

Thanks ASF
    This right here is why I will stick with AA and WES!
    An issue was identified and dealt with. No BS just an honest reaction.
    Solid company and a solid brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

So just one bottle got grabbed by accident? Just one? And that very same bottle juuuuuuust so happened to be purchased by a guy that sent it in for testing. That is one hell of a coincidence. I'll buy the mislabeling part, that is understandable. But for it to be an isolated incident, I don't know about that one. Pretty sure there are a lot of people out there currently using adex when they think they are taking aromasin.

I'm still a fan of Amino though, good to see them correcting the mistake.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,955 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    So just one bottle got grabbed by accident? Just one? And that very same bottle juuuuuuust so happened to be purchased by a guy that sent it in for testing. That is one hell of a coincidence. I'll buy the mislabeling part, that is understandable. But for it to be an isolated incident, I don't know about that one. Pretty sure there are a lot of people out there currently using adex when they think they are taking aromasin.

I'm still a fan of Amino though, good to see them correcting the mistake.
    This is what is believed.

You see the issue is that w random testing 200 units might be good and 3 might be Arim for all we know.

But....

They believe it is an isolated incident.

It is not fake nor adulterated w a dangerous contaminate.

However if I buy Exem I want exem

So they've resolved the issue by changing procedure. Worst case if another test or random comes back bad they ditch the entire batch.

Happened to me w another brand I work with.

It's literally the best u can do.

U don't shut down, but resolve issues.

If someone mislabeled DNP or slin....yeah time to.shut down.

An AI mismatch is significant but thankfully can be resolved.

Putting unlabeled batches completely separate is necessary and I'm happy they are making these changes.

I assure u my cupboard has 5+ AA items atm. I assure u that I too want A+ quality and precision.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve used their products and they seem legit. I actually have some T3 Iím about to start running tomorrow. So far so good.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,955 Posts
    Rep Points

For anyone doubting that this is and recon are my go to's.

I took a photo of my Christmas TD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

And that my friends is how a rep and the company should handle issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

Just picked up some carnishred 600mg
    Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,955 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by buki1718 View Post
    Just picked up some carnishred 600mg
    Can't wait!

Stuffs no joke

I swear by it.

Can u please leave feedback? Love or hate?

I'll take any feedback🙏🙏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

Forsure! I've been running the 400mg blend at 1000mg a day so looking forward to it. So far I've noticed the pumps with a carb Meal (50-70g) PWO are amazing. Aslo sweating alot more during my cardio after lifts. Going to be dosing at 1200mg and keep it there.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,955 Posts
    Rep Points

Mod edit
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 01-02-2021 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts
    Rep Points

Wes, can they fix the long standing labeling issue with the accutane? Itís not 30mg itís 20.
    Sent from my iFoam using Crackatalk.