3rd Party Test: AMINO ASYLUM Exemestane contains: ZERO Exemestane (0.00)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Thumbs up 3rd Party Test: AMINO ASYLUM Exemestane contains: ZERO Exemestane (0.00)

Cliffs:
    -3rd party Jano report reports
    -Advertised 25mg/ml Exemestane/Aromasin
    -Contains: 0mg (0.00%) Exemestane/Aromasin

Hello all,

Long time forum member, long time researcher.

Ordered some products from Amino Asylum - Wes shills good product usually, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Exemestane showed up in perfect solution, something I haven't seen/don't often see (usually a suspension due to properties of exem)

I emailed, and inquired as to the curiosity, and got this reply:

We just use 190 proof for the more stubborn powders like aromasin and gw, rad etc

Okay, so still insinuating that it contains aromasin...

Research subjects reported it tasted sweet...

Results: 0.00% Exemestane/Aromasin contained

I am not here to bash Amino Asylum, just share the objective reports that I paid for that confirmed my suspicion that it is not the product I paid for.

Do with this information what you will, many trusted sources out there who's products contain what they advertise to contain

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0.jpeg  

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,997 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    [SUP]Cliffs:
    -3rd party Jano report reports
    -Advertised 25mg/ml Exemestane/Aromasin
    -Contains: 0mg (0.00%) Exemestane/Aromasin

Hello all,

Long time forum member, long time researcher.

Ordered some products from Amino Asylum - Wes shills good product usually, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Exemestane showed up in perfect solution, something I haven't seen/don't often see (usually a suspension due to properties of exem)

[/FONT]

I am not here to bash Amino Asylum, just share the objective reports that I paid for that confirmed my suspicion that it is not the product I paid for.

Do with this information what you will, many trusted sources out there who's products contain what they advertise to contain

First of all you saying I "Shill"

Already proves that this is a negative intent thread....you would say Wesley offers reps good products, right?

But, regardless that they are not a sponsor here, I will certainly ask them about this and find out and resolve the issue.

They are an excellent brand overall so I will be surprised to see an issue but it does happen even with good brands.

So lets see if I can get an answer before Christmas.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 12-23-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,815 Posts
    Rep Points

[SUP]
    We just use 190 proof for the more stubborn powders like aromasin and gw, rad etc
    [/FONT]

Last time I had everclear, it definitely did NOT taste sweet. Something is contradictory in these statements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

Already proves that this is a negative intent thread....you would say Wesley offers reps good products, right?

But, regardless that they are not a sponsor here, I will certainly ask them about this and find out and resolve the issue.

They are an excellent brand overall so I will be surprised to see an issue but it does happen even with good brands.

I have no negative intent, and apologize if this word wasn’t the right one to use- you offer/rep products and product lines, often suggest them to consumers, And they have always seemed to be good- i genuinely have no ill will or negativity towards you, or your many contributions to this community. I won’t edit my post, but do want to acknowledge that wasn’t my intent.

You help the community a ton, adding to my surprise with this. all i meant- i am a fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Last time I had everclear, it definitely did NOT taste sweet. Something is contradictory in these statements.
    I agree, the consistency/state and inconsistency of info given had my suspicions, which were confirmed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Let's see if Jano will either vouch for this report or not. While I have no dog in this fight, a better way would be to not use words like "shill" in posts like these.

Has anyone else who uses this product from this lab had tested this?
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,815 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree, the consistency/state and inconsistency of info given had my suspicions, which were confirmed
    So are you leaning towards mislabeled bottle or what? Did jano only test for exemestene?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Well not defending them but if my stuff wasn't legit I'd have some nice titties from the gear im using. so far im tightening around gyno prone areas with the exemestene ive been using for a mth after the prami i ran out of. Possibly a shit batch they'll need to get this straight tho def doesn't look good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Let's see if Jano will either vouch for this report or not. While I have no dog in this fight, a better way would be to not use words like "shill" in posts like these.

Has anyone else who uses this product from this lab had tested this?
    I agree that word was not used properly, I posted afterwards replying to Wes addressing it - was not my intent to use such a loaded word.

So are you leaning towards mislabeled bottle or what? Did jano only test for exemestene?
    Either way, mislabel or intentional, it is a challenge as a consumer to be okay with this - if this is "mislabeled," what else is? I assume it will be presented as a mislabeling, which sucks for both vendor and consumer, as I want to know what effects/side effects my research subjects are going to be getting from a bottle advertised as something.

I am hesitant to order new products to send for testing, so I will send some other products from the last order I have to Jano

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,777 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

Just some info to pass a long. The test says samples received today the 23rd of Dec? And the test was done and report sent today also? But Jano is closed until Jan. 2nd Im not saying anything neg. towards anyone but something just doesn't sound right here. Maybe Jano will see this thread and come in and comment on it. Once again Im not saying anything negative just passing on what I see and know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Just some info to pass a long. The test says samples received today the 23rd of Dec? And the test was done and report sent today also? But Jano is closed until Jan. 2nd Im not saying anything neg. towards anyone but something just doesn't sound right here. Maybe Jano will see this thread and come in and comment on it. Once again Im not saying anything negative just passing on what I see and know.
    yes, Jano and I had been emailing and knew it would arrive during his break. He sent me the results this AM saying it arrived and he just ran it, as soon as it arrived.

Just in: Jano ran a second test and it is positive for 1mg anastrozole (+/-5%)

This is why users are experiencing AI benefits, and bloods probably look fine. But it is not exemestane in the bottle of exemestane, it is anastrozole

Cliffs:
    0% exemestane in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane
    +/-5% 1mg anastrozole /ml in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane

I am sure will be handled as a "mislabeling," which sucks for consumers and vendor

I will send other products for follow-up testing and see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,815 Posts
    Rep Points

This makes more sense with everything you stated earlier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

My exemestane method is tailored to tablets/capsules, this was a liquid, so I paid attention only to exemestane content at first.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Hello, thank you for caring and sharing the info, I appreciate it.

I was supposed to be on holidays with my family right now, but my wife's siblings, we were supposed to be with right now have COVID, so we couldn't see them, so I am back at lab for a few days, so I issued a bunch of reports today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

yes, Jano and I had been emailing and knew it would arrive during his break. He sent me the results this AM saying it arrived and he just ran it, as soon as it arrived.

This is why users are experiencing AI benefits, and bloods probably look fine. But it is not exemestane in the bottle of exemestane, it is anastrozole

Cliffs:
    0% exemestane in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane
    +/-5% 1mg anastrozole /ml in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane

I am sure will be handled as a "mislabeling," which sucks for consumers and vendor

I will send other products for follow-up testing and see
    Confirming this. I saw that there was no exemestane in there, but I saw that there was something, so I took the time to figure it out, as it's Christmas time

Merry Christmas to everybody here!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,997 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok Ajerone I was just shocked to see u calling me a shill bc I've always liked u. Fyi it's seen as an insult but now I see u didn't mean it that way. Thank u for posting and ty jano for the additional testing.

Just to be clear this was Arim and not Exem?

Im waiting for a response. Should have one today. AA is solid, so I know they will tighten up their testing and quality control.
    I never make excuses for brands I rep for. When there's an issue I'll be sure we fix it and then some.

Will get back to u guys asap🙏🙏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Ok Ajerone I was just shocked to see u calling me a shill bc I've always liked u. Fyi it's seen as an insult but now I see u didn't mean it that way. Thank u for posting and ty jano for the additional testing.

Just to be clear this was Arim and not Exem?

Im waiting for a response. Should have one today. AA is solid, so I know they will tighten up their testing and quality control.
    I never make excuses for brands I rep for. When there's an issue I'll be sure we fix it and then some.

Will get back to u guys asap
    1.016 mg/ml anastrozole according to my test.

Cheers