• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3rd Party Test: AMINO ASYLUM Exemestane contains: ZERO Exemestane (0.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajerone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[SUP]Cliffs:
-3rd party Jano report reports
-Advertised 25mg/ml Exemestane/Aromasin
-Contains: 0mg (0.00%) Exemestane/Aromasin

Hello all,

Long time forum member, long time researcher.

Ordered some products from Amino Asylum - Wes shills good product usually, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Exemestane showed up in perfect solution, something I haven't seen/don't often see (usually a suspension due to properties of exem)

I emailed, and inquired as to the curiosity, and got this reply:

[/SUP][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We just use 190 proof for the more stubborn powders like aromasin and gw, rad etc
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Okay, so still insinuating that it contains aromasin...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Research subjects reported it tasted sweet...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Results: 0.00% Exemestane/Aromasin contained [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am not here to bash Amino Asylum, just share the objective reports that I paid for that confirmed my suspicion that it is not the product I paid for.

Do with this information what you will, many trusted sources out there who's products contain what they advertise to contain

[/FONT]

Attachments

• 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 283
[SUP]Cliffs:
-3rd party Jano report reports
-Advertised 25mg/ml Exemestane/Aromasin
-Contains: 0mg (0.00%) Exemestane/Aromasin

Hello all,

Long time forum member, long time researcher.

Ordered some products from Amino Asylum - Wes shills good product usually, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Exemestane showed up in perfect solution, something I haven't seen/don't often see (usually a suspension due to properties of exem)

[/FONT]

Okay, so still insinuating that it contains aromasin...

Research subjects reported it tasted sweet...

Results: 0.00% Exemestane/Aromasin contained

I am not here to bash Amino Asylum, just share the objective reports that I paid for that confirmed my suspicion that it is not the product I paid for.

Do with this information what you will, many trusted sources out there who's products contain what they advertise to contain

First of all you saying I "Shill"

Already proves that this is a negative intent thread....you would say Wesley offers reps good products, right?

But, regardless that they are not a sponsor here, I will certainly ask them about this and find out and resolve the issue.

They are an excellent brand overall so I will be surprised to see an issue but it does happen even with good brands.

So lets see if I can get an answer before Christmas.

Last edited:
[SUP]
We just use 190 proof for the more stubborn powders like aromasin and gw, rad etc
[/FONT]

Okay, so still insinuating that it contains aromasin...

Research subjects reported it tasted sweet...

Results: 0.00% Exemestane/Aromasin contained

Last time I had everclear, it definitely did NOT taste sweet. Something is contradictory in these statements.

Already proves that this is a negative intent thread....you would say Wesley offers reps good products, right?

But, regardless that they are not a sponsor here, I will certainly ask them about this and find out and resolve the issue.

They are an excellent brand overall so I will be surprised to see an issue but it does happen even with good brands.

I have no negative intent, and apologize if this word wasn’t the right one to use- you offer/rep products and product lines, often suggest them to consumers, And they have always seemed to be good- i genuinely have no ill will or negativity towards you, or your many contributions to this community. I won’t edit my post, but do want to acknowledge that wasn’t my intent.

You help the community a ton, adding to my surprise with this. all i meant- i am a fan!

Last time I had everclear, it definitely did NOT taste sweet. Something is contradictory in these statements.
I agree, the consistency/state and inconsistency of info given had my suspicions, which were confirmed

Let's see if Jano will either vouch for this report or not. While I have no dog in this fight, a better way would be to not use words like "shill" in posts like these.

Has anyone else who uses this product from this lab had tested this?

I agree, the consistency/state and inconsistency of info given had my suspicions, which were confirmed

So are you leaning towards mislabeled bottle or what? Did jano only test for exemestene?

Well not defending them but if my stuff wasn't legit I'd have some nice titties from the gear im using. so far im tightening around gyno prone areas with the exemestene ive been using for a mth after the prami i ran out of. Possibly a shit batch they'll need to get this straight tho def doesn't look good.

Let's see if Jano will either vouch for this report or not. While I have no dog in this fight, a better way would be to not use words like "shill" in posts like these.

Has anyone else who uses this product from this lab had tested this?
I agree that word was not used properly, I posted afterwards replying to Wes addressing it - was not my intent to use such a loaded word.

So are you leaning towards mislabeled bottle or what? Did jano only test for exemestene?
Either way, mislabel or intentional, it is a challenge as a consumer to be okay with this - if this is "mislabeled," what else is? I assume it will be presented as a mislabeling, which sucks for both vendor and consumer, as I want to know what effects/side effects my research subjects are going to be getting from a bottle advertised as something.

I am hesitant to order new products to send for testing, so I will send some other products from the last order I have to Jano

Just some info to pass a long. The test says samples received today the 23rd of Dec? And the test was done and report sent today also? But Jano is closed until Jan. 2nd Im not saying anything neg. towards anyone but something just doesn't sound right here. Maybe Jano will see this thread and come in and comment on it. Once again Im not saying anything negative just passing on what I see and know.

Just some info to pass a long. The test says samples received today the 23rd of Dec? And the test was done and report sent today also? But Jano is closed until Jan. 2nd Im not saying anything neg. towards anyone but something just doesn't sound right here. Maybe Jano will see this thread and come in and comment on it. Once again Im not saying anything negative just passing on what I see and know.

yes, Jano and I had been emailing and knew it would arrive during his break. He sent me the results this AM saying it arrived and he just ran it, as soon as it arrived.

Just in: Jano ran a second test and it is positive for 1mg anastrozole (+/-5%)

This is why users are experiencing AI benefits, and bloods probably look fine. But it is not exemestane in the bottle of exemestane, it is anastrozole

Cliffs:
0% exemestane in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane
+/-5% 1mg anastrozole /ml in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane

I am sure will be handled as a "mislabeling," which sucks for consumers and vendor

I will send other products for follow-up testing and see

My exemestane method is tailored to tablets/capsules, this was a liquid, so I paid attention only to exemestane content at first.

Hello, thank you for caring and sharing the info, I appreciate it.

I was supposed to be on holidays with my family right now, but my wife's siblings, we were supposed to be with right now have COVID, so we couldn't see them, so I am back at lab for a few days, so I issued a bunch of reports today.

yes, Jano and I had been emailing and knew it would arrive during his break. He sent me the results this AM saying it arrived and he just ran it, as soon as it arrived.

Just in: Jano ran a second test and it is positive for 1mg anastrozole (+/-5%)

This is why users are experiencing AI benefits, and bloods probably look fine. But it is not exemestane in the bottle of exemestane, it is anastrozole

Cliffs:
0% exemestane in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane
+/-5% 1mg anastrozole /ml in advertised 25mg/ml exemestane

I am sure will be handled as a "mislabeling," which sucks for consumers and vendor

I will send other products for follow-up testing and see
Confirming this. I saw that there was no exemestane in there, but I saw that there was something, so I took the time to figure it out, as it's Christmas time :)

Merry Christmas to everybody here!

Ok Ajerone I was just shocked to see u calling me a shill bc I've always liked u. Fyi it's seen as an insult but now I see u didn't mean it that way. Thank u for posting and ty jano for the additional testing.

Just to be clear this was Arim and not Exem?

Im waiting for a response. Should have one today. AA is solid, so I know they will tighten up their testing and quality control.
I never make excuses for brands I rep for. When there's an issue I'll be sure we fix it and then some.

Will get back to u guys asap🙏🙏

Ok Ajerone I was just shocked to see u calling me a shill bc I've always liked u. Fyi it's seen as an insult but now I see u didn't mean it that way. Thank u for posting and ty jano for the additional testing.

Just to be clear this was Arim and not Exem?

Im waiting for a response. Should have one today. AA is solid, so I know they will tighten up their testing and quality control.
I never make excuses for brands I rep for. When there's an issue I'll be sure we fix it and then some.

Will get back to u guys asap
1.016 mg/ml anastrozole according to my test.

Cheers

My exemestane method is tailored to tablets/capsules, this was a liquid, so I paid attention only to exemestane content at first.

Hello, thank you for caring and sharing the info, I appreciate it.

I was supposed to be on holidays with my family right now, but my wife's siblings, we were supposed to be with right now have COVID, so we couldn't see them, so I am back at lab for a few days, so I issued a bunch of reports today.

Wow that's rough and hope your wife's siblings successfully recover, so keep safe and have a great holiday yourself. Good you responding to the OPs and Wes's queries and finding the truth.

Wow that's rough and hope your wife's siblings successfully recover, so keep safe and have a great holiday yourself. Good you responding to the OPs and Wes's queries and finding the truth.
They are okay, but I can't risk my wife or kid getting it. I'm glad I can be at least of help at a time like this.

Thank you for your wishes and merry Christmas to you as well!

Update:

I spoke with AA in depth over this.

They acknowledged that yes, they did speak with the OP about his order. This is a legitimate complaint.

I do trust them still 10000% and from the explanation I believe there description is that of an isolated incident. What was discussed is that the Arim prior to labeling was on a shelf next to the Exem prior to labeling. Prob not the best idea but we all learn from our mistakes. Same size bottles, etc. They believe that when prepping for labeling one of them was accidentally brought into the mix.

PLAN: They have already taken the steps of further separating all unlabeled batches. Will do some testing on the current batch at random to ensure no other issues on this batch, and improved quality control to make sure that everything is on the up and up. Products are categorized for immediate labeling and no risk of mishandling.

Now I'm not one of the reps thats gonna lie and say "we never have one issue". This is the first issue I have seen with AA. The brands I work for are 99.9% great. We have issues once in a great while. EVERY brand I work for. When I worked for IMR we had like 2-3 complaints in 2-3 years. Any brand that tells you different is lying.

You have broken bottles sometimes, lost packs, some non responders, and rarely you see a mislabeling issue.

I understand the importance of proper labeling and I know AA does. The customers safety is reliant on it. And don't be fooled bc my guys and I have several items from AA as we speak. They will immediately improve their Quality Control and apologize for the issue.

Anyone with a direct issue in regards to this batch, please message me with your order number, screenshot photo of your bottle, and payment info and you can email me (PM for info)

I apologize. We apologize for the issue.

As a rep for them I encourage anyone to test the products from any brand I work with and bring to my attention.

I believe this is what needs to happen in the community. More testing, improved quality control across the boards.

(BTW, "new" members aka reverse scammers need not apply to attempt free products, Im too old and grey, I mean bald for that"

Thanks ASF :)

Last edited:
^ now that is the correct way to handle a situation like this. They owned up to the problem and are working to improve on it. If only sxript could have acted similarly they would still be in business

Update:

I spoke with AA in depth over this.

They acknowledged that yes, they did speak with the OP about his order. This is a legitimate complaint.

I do trust them still 10000% and from the explanation I believe there description is that of an isolated incident. What was discussed is that the Arim prior to labeling was on a shelf next to the Exem prior to labeling. Prob not the best idea but we all learn from our mistakes. Same size bottles, etc. They believe that when prepping for labeling one of them was accidentally brought into the mix.

PLAN: They have already taken the steps of further separating all unlabeled batches. Will do some testing on the current batch at random to ensure no other issues on this batch, and improved quality control to make sure that everything is on the up and up. Products are categorized for immediate labeling and no risk of mishandling.

Now I'm not one of the reps thats gonna lie and say "we never have one issue". This is the first issue I have seen with AA. The brands I work for are 99.9% great. We have issues once in a great while. EVERY brand I work for. When I worked for IMR we had like 2-3 complaints in 2-3 years. Any brand that tells you different is lying.

You have broken bottles sometimes, lost packs, some non responders, and rarely you see a mislabeling issue.

I understand the importance of proper labeling and I know AA does. The customers safety is reliant on it. And don't be fooled bc my guys and I have several items from AA as we speak. They will immediately improve their Quality Control and apologize for the issue.

Anyone with a direct issue in regards to this batch, please message me with your order number, screenshot photo of your bottle, and payment info and you can email me (PM for info)

I apologize. We apologize for the issue.

As a rep for them I encourage anyone to test the products from any brand I work with and bring to my attention.

I believe this is what needs to happen in the community. More testing, improved quality control across the boards.

(BTW, "new" members aka reverse scammers need not apply to attempt free products, Im too old and grey, I mean bald for that"

Thanks ASF :)

This right here is why I will stick with AA and WES!
An issue was identified and dealt with. No BS just an honest reaction.
Solid company and a solid brother.

Get Shredded!
So just one bottle got grabbed by accident? Just one? And that very same bottle juuuuuuust so happened to be purchased by a guy that sent it in for testing. That is one hell of a coincidence. I'll buy the mislabeling part, that is understandable. But for it to be an isolated incident, I don't know about that one. Pretty sure there are a lot of people out there currently using adex when they think they are taking aromasin.

I'm still a fan of Amino though, good to see them correcting the mistake.

So just one bottle got grabbed by accident? Just one? And that very same bottle juuuuuuust so happened to be purchased by a guy that sent it in for testing. That is one hell of a coincidence. I'll buy the mislabeling part, that is understandable. But for it to be an isolated incident, I don't know about that one. Pretty sure there are a lot of people out there currently using adex when they think they are taking aromasin.

I'm still a fan of Amino though, good to see them correcting the mistake.
This is what is believed.

You see the issue is that w random testing 200 units might be good and 3 might be Arim for all we know.

But....

They believe it is an isolated incident.

It is not fake nor adulterated w a dangerous contaminate.

However if I buy Exem I want exem

So they've resolved the issue by changing procedure. Worst case if another test or random comes back bad they ditch the entire batch.

Happened to me w another brand I work with.

It's literally the best u can do.

U don't shut down, but resolve issues.

If someone mislabeled DNP or slin....yeah time to.shut down.

An AI mismatch is significant but thankfully can be resolved.

Putting unlabeled batches completely separate is necessary and I'm happy they are making these changes.

I assure u my cupboard has 5+ AA items atm. I assure u that I too want A+ quality and precision.

I’ve used their products and they seem legit. I actually have some T3 I’m about to start running tomorrow. So far so good.

For anyone doubting that this is and recon are my go to's.

I took a photo of my Christmas TD

135474259_225279409165267_2216249449172327187_n.jpg

And that my friends is how a rep and the company should handle issues.

Just picked up some carnishred 600mg
Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just picked up some carnishred 600mg
Can't wait!

Stuffs no joke

I swear by it.

Can u please leave feedback? Love or hate?

I'll take any feedback🙏🙏

Forsure! I've been running the 400mg blend at 1000mg a day so looking forward to it. So far I've noticed the pumps with a carb Meal (50-70g) PWO are amazing. Aslo sweating alot more during my cardio after lifts. Going to be dosing at 1200mg and keep it there.

Mod edit

Last edited:
Wes, can they fix the long standing labeling issue with the accutane? It’s not 30mg it’s 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back