• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New year new physique and goals to be met!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what’s everyone got planned for this new year? Trying to maintain? Trying to add on slabs of muscle? Or just looking to shed some unwanted weight and enjoy the new look?
Maybe you guys have some new compounds you plan on running this year or even a new stack you want to try?

I’m going to be getting a log up soon of my next cycle and I’ve been working with monte as a coach and things have def changed for the better for my physique. Trying to do as much growing as I possible can this year!

Current pic real quick for alittle progress update!!
148acc9db567b7c11170aa57a20f14ec.jpg

Looking nice and lean.. Staying nice and rounded! :winkfinger:

My goal has been in the making for sometime now, Goal is to do more compound movements and work on lean tissue, but above that I plan on correcting my lower back and the pumps I get. I'm going to do a lot of focusing on my glutes and hams and hips.
A lot of the times back pumps can come from having lack of development in these areas compared to other areas. Stretching is also something I plan on prioritizing with hips/wheels and back.

Of course you all no my goal is to get nasty and freak , look like a top pro with no limits of mass ( if i dont look good for jurys at least i will scary the kids and be is superhero ) . I came to this world to print my name on it and never be forgot . As personal life i dream to have a stable life and give my wife a better life ( not crying all day without money to pay bills ) . Family first of course .

So what’s everyone got planned for this new year? Trying to maintain? Trying to add on slabs of muscle? Or just looking to shed some unwanted weight and enjoy the new look?
Maybe you guys have some new compounds you plan on running this year or even a new stack you want to try?

I’m going to be getting a log up soon of my next cycle and I’ve been working with monte as a coach and things have def changed for the better for my physique. Trying to do as much growing as I possible can this year!

we look forward to your log with impatience.

When New Year kicks off, going for a recomp...drop bf%. But hopefully hold onto current strength levels.

I hit a new personal best of 365 for 5 reps on flat bench, and 315 for 4 reps on incline this past weekend. At 50 years old, I am proud of that...

Vision is helping to layout a plan and providing me with a some things to log.

Would love to look my best ever this summer. I will make excuses to take my shirt off.

I'll tell u what Mr. font, if u put your old avi next to ur new one, u wouldn't think it was the same person! If u were trying to bulk- u have done an EXCELLENT JOB! Keep up the good work my man! As far as my goals- mostly just to stay motivated- maintain my girly figure-lol. It gets tough after 43 years bro- just a tad monotonous- but I always think of the old Nike slogan- Just do it! "Merry Christmas" to you my friend and to all my fellow juicetards- (just thought of that one). Seriously- hope all u guys have a blessed holiday season!-HR

I'll tell u what Mr. font, if u put your old avi next to ur new one, u wouldn't think it was the same person! If u were trying to bulk- u have done an EXCELLENT JOB! Keep up the good work my man! As far as my goals- mostly just to stay motivated- maintain my girly figure-lol. It gets tough after 43 years bro- just a tad monotonous- but I always think of the old Nike slogan- Just do it! "Merry Christmas" to you my friend and to all my fellow juicetards- (just thought of that one). Seriously- hope all u guys have a blessed holiday season!-HR

Hot rod your the man bro! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. Your in awesome shape man just keep grinding it out like the beast you are!
I’m still trying to pack on the size here lol gotta keep up with these monsters on the board. Would like to be around 220lbs. Let’s see what I can get done and show you guys in my log coming up.

Looking Mac Truck Built A. Font!!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Looking nice and lean.. Staying nice and rounded! :winkfinger:

My goal has been in the making for sometime now, Goal is to do more compound movements and work on lean tissue, but above that I plan on correcting my lower back and the pumps I get. I'm going to do a lot of focusing on my glutes and hams and hips.
A lot of the times back pumps can come from having lack of development in these areas compared to other areas. Stretching is also something I plan on prioritizing with hips/wheels and back.
Vision is a beast too.
PSL has a jacked up squad. Period. LOL

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Incorporating growth...for the first time!
Focus on PLing, growing, learning, and trying new things throughout the year.
Work an actual program like Creeping Death from John Meadows into workouts.
Always working on diet.

Always working on diet.

Diet was my biggest thing. I always thought I was eating enough and in reality I wasn’t even close. Once I got the food down and the new training routine everything just fell in place lol.
Stay on the grind bro you got this!!

2021 is for me to have veins all over my body again, even where I wouldn't imagine having any.
and I obviously have my plan to achieve this.
a name above all: BOLDENONE
I love it.
How much eq? 1g?

My gym goals are simple, I’m currently 211, about 12-13% and feel weighed down at this weight, so I want to drop back down to 195 around 10% ... I want to stay lean and healthy, maintain my current LBM, strength and increase my flexibility and cardio health. I want to keep my workouts fun and keep them consistent so in other words keep the status quo in the gym, increase the cardio and stretching, and most importantly not get bogged down with little things that don't matter in life

Afont, monster, Compundlifts, Phill, hotrod, augustine51, Vision...I’m rooting for you guys to make it happen! 2021, its ours we own it!!

everyday is a decision to reach our goals or stay put, choose wisely my bros!

My goals are pretty simple. Get back to the grind! Started again this week but the pneumonia is still there so I gotta take it slow. Still working with Monte, so it'll go well. I'd imagine we'll start out recomping again and go from there, see where it takes us! As far as gear it'll be simple. Test/deca/mast E and GH after I get back for a couple weeks. Not sure what else beyond that

2021 goals are to lean down to how I was post Covid and then start growing into a beast again. As for gear, will probably stick to test/anavar for now and then go from there

My gym goals are simple, I’m currently 211, about 12-13% and feel weighed down at this weight, so I want to drop back down to 195 around 10% ... I want to stay lean and healthy, maintain my current LBM, strength and increase my flexibility and cardio health. I want to keep my workouts fun and keep them consistent so in other words keep the status quo in the gym, increase the cardio and stretching, and most importantly not get bogged down with little things that don't matter in life

Afont, monster, Compundlifts, Phill, hotrod, augustine51, Vision...I’m rooting for you guys to make it happen! 2021, its ours we own it!!

everyday is a decision to reach our goals or stay put, choose wisely my bros!

thx bro...God bless and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Get Shredded!
Goals.

I am going to compete for the first time in men's physique on July. That has been a lifetime goal. I will be running a log during prep.
I'm 5'8 and early 30s. Its going to be fun.lol

Get Sum bigbeef1 !

Max

Definitely subed. I have to do something cause Christmas cookies and dbol arnt working... what your current cycle ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-18-21-46-21~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-18-21-46-21~2.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20201205_180457~3.jpg
    20201205_180457~3.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 20
Diet was my biggest thing. I always thought I was eating enough and in reality I wasn’t even close. Once I got the food down and the new training routine everything just fell in place lol.
Stay on the grind bro you got this!!
That's were bold shines with appetite, and don't ask me how it leans you out, but it does me ?

Always working on diet.

Pushing 60, so I know hgh is a huge part of it... Compound, what is the most cost effective way to jump on hgh ?

Definitely subed. I have to do something cause Christmas cookies and dbol arnt working... what your current cycle ?

That mask is wild!! Right now I’m just cruising on the ep gold line trt blend. My upcoming cycle should be a good one. As of right now it’s looking like test/deca/tren and some dbol!

BTW I WANT TO SEE pics of progress in 2021 from everyone let’s crush the new year guys! Merry Christmas to you all and your families as well if we don’t talk by then!

That mask is wild!! Right now I’m just cruising on the ep gold line trt blend. My upcoming cycle should be a good one. As of right now it’s looking like test/deca/tren and some dbol!

BTW I WANT TO SEE pics of progress in 2021 from everyone let’s crush the new year guys! Merry Christmas to you all and your families as well if we don’t talk by then!
Merry Christmas ! That combo tren- dbol is the most powerful stack I've ever tried, so you will grow n grow. Post updates !

I just want to be like you when i grow up lol. Looking good man. I’m just hoping the damn gyms stay open I’m thinking about making a comeback to the stage. Holding some decent size at 244 now.
eb5d45c0a0930affcbcf6a13c2de16dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make this guy 230......

Back