• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

DNP Source

Nexceda

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off, does anyone know if Nutraburn DNP is legit? And second of all, if not, is there a supplier on the forum? My first cycle with nutraburn did fine. 13lbs gone. But this cycle, I’ve hard capped out for the past week at 8 lbs loss. I’ve heard it could be water weight but idk. I’ve also heard that I could throw in t3 but again idk. My diet has been good and I’ve been eating in a 500-1000 calorie deficit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dnp?

Attachments

• 1956F722-8798-4486-B611-3922AF479893.jpeg
    1956F722-8798-4486-B611-3922AF479893.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 203
First off, does anyone know if Nutraburn DNP is legit? And second of all, if not, is there a supplier on the forum? My first cycle with nutraburn did fine. 13lbs gone. But this cycle, I’ve hard capped out for the past week at 8 lbs loss. I’ve heard it could be water weight but idk. I’ve also heard that I could throw in t3 but again idk. My diet has been good and I’ve been eating in a 500-1000 calorie deficit.

Nutraburn supplement? lol.. DNP is garbage anyways. You can lose 13lbs, just by eating the right portions of food. 500-1000 calorie diet? Thats prob why you lost weight.. Not because of a OTC supplement..

Nutraburn supplement? lol.. DNP is garbage anyways. You can lose 13lbs, just by eating the right portions of food. 500-1000 calorie diet? Thats prob why you lost weight.. Not because of a OTC supplement..

...1. DNP aka 2,4 Sodium Dinitrophenol is not an OTC supplement. 2. In 3 weeks, maximal rate of fat loss for a human is around 6 lbs if you are 1000 kcal below tdee. This is based in the fact that 1lb of fat is equal to about 3500 calories and you multiply a 1000 kcal deficit per each day you are in the deficit to give you a ballpark number. Big difference between 6 lbs and 13 lbs. I never said I was on a 500-1000 diet. I said I was in a 500-1000 deficit. Maybe do a bit more research on dnp man.

...1. DNP aka 2,4 Sodium Dinitrophenol is not an OTC supplement. 2. In 3 weeks, maximal rate of fat loss for a human is around 6 lbs if you are 1000 kcal below tdee. This is based in the fact that 1lb of fat is equal to about 3500 calories and you multiply a 1000 kcal deficit per each day you are in the deficit to give you a ballpark number. Big difference between 6 lbs and 13 lbs. I never said I was on a 500-1000 diet. I said I was in a 500-1000 deficit. Maybe do a bit more research on dnp man.

I have, DNP is garbage. Its for lazy people that dont know how to diet or eat right. You can lose 30-40lbs just by eating right, and 45mins of cardio everyday.. If you wanted, throw in some clen and do some fasted cardio. And you should do more research, it takes alot of work to lose 6lbs of fat. It just doesnt go away in 3 weeks using DNP.. lol

That’s why I said “maximal rate of fat loss” for a human is around 2 lbs a week. It’s a ballpark. I also said that I lost 13 while on DNP because of how much it boosts your TDEE. And if you had done your correct research and ran it right, you would know that it does work and that I’m not full of crap.

Don't waste your time dude. You could tell that guy the sky is blue and it would still be a debate.

How did you feel when you took dnp? Reason I ask is cuz I've been on only 100mg a day and I've felt kinda off kilter.

Im a fan personally. My coach even had me use it around 8 weeks out in my
last prep for about 14 days. Ive used it previously to that many times. Dhacks, dinitro, good shit from back when. Since shredded sucks ass now
i cant really get a legit source either. But diet and cardio can work just fine. Dnp can really aide with that stubborness

IML Gear Cream!
DNP has high acute toxicity. Also has a high mortality rate. Side effects include, nausea, vomitting, sweating, dizziness, weight loss, headaches and death.
Its also been used in agriculture, photographic developers, and explosives. Chronic oral exposure to DNP can lead to the formation of cataracts and skin lesions and has caused effects on the bone marrow, central nervous system, and cardiovascular system. Contact with skin or inhalation can cause DNP poisoning.
A dust explosion is possible with DNP in powder or granular form in the presence of air. DNP may explosively decompose when submitted to shock, friction or concussion, and may explode upon heating. DNP forms explosive salts with strong bases as well as ammonia, and emits toxic fumes of nitrogen dioxide when heated to decomposition.

But all you guys knew this already..lol

Like I said, you can lose 13lbs with diet, weights, and cardio.. All it takes is motivation and effort, anything is possible when you put your mind to it.

DNP has high acute toxicity. Also has a high mortality rate. Side effects include, nausea, vomitting, sweating, dizziness, weight loss, headaches and death.
Its also been used in agriculture, photographic developers, and explosives. Chronic oral exposure to DNP can lead to the formation of cataracts and skin lesions and has caused effects on the bone marrow, central nervous system, and cardiovascular system. Contact with skin or inhalation can cause DNP poisoning.
A dust explosion is possible with DNP in powder or granular form in the presence of air. DNP may explosively decompose when submitted to shock, friction or concussion, and may explode upon heating. DNP forms explosive salts with strong bases as well as ammonia, and emits toxic fumes of nitrogen dioxide when heated to decomposition.

But all you guys knew this already..lol

Like I said, you can lose 13lbs with diet, weights, and cardio.. All it takes is motivation and effort, anything is possible when you put your mind to it.
Lol but u can gain muscle the same way but here we are on a steroid forum. Dnp is just something to help like steroids.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

People blow how dangerous it is way out of proportion. Any time you mention it you automatically get a dnp will kill you response. It works well if you can control the carb and hunger cravings but last few times I run it I couldn't so for me it just allowed me to eat twice as much much without gaining anything. I do much better with just a strict diet.

People blow how dangerous it is way out of proportion. Any time you mention it you automatically get a dnp will kill you response. It works well if you can control the carb and hunger cravings but last few times I run it I couldn't so for me it just allowed me to eat twice as much much without gaining anything. I do much better with just a strict diet.

This is true, it is blown out of proportion. But there’s a reason and the reason isn’t because guys parrot what they read with no experience. Well, yeah it is, lol, but it’s also because DNP can be dangerous and is one of the most dangerous drugs we use in the bodybuilding world. People have died from insulin and people have died from DNP. Both have a very fine line and can have deadly consequences if that line is crossed. But they both can be taken safely. But I would never buy DNP from a ugl because an overdosed capsule of DNP could be the last thing you take. DNP isn’t something people should take lightly and it shouldn’t be something people downplay.

I have used it many times. Still have some for when I decided to run it. Its like everything else know you limit and don't exceed. I can run 200mg and drop weight with just minor sweating and feeling hot
I can run 400mg and loose more weight and feel exhausted and sweating all the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is true, it is blown out of proportion. But there’s a reason and the reason isn’t because guys parrot what they read with no experience. Well, yeah it is, lol, but it’s also because DNP can be dangerous and is one of the most dangerous drugs we use in the bodybuilding world. People have died from insulin and people have died from DNP. Both have a very fine line and can have deadly consequences if that line is crossed. But they both can be taken safely. But I would never buy DNP from a ugl because an overdosed capsule of DNP could be the last thing you take. DNP isn’t something people should take lightly and it shouldn’t be something people downplay.
I agree it shouldn't be downplayed.

what happened to this thread to die down? 230lbs, 6'2 lean aspiring meathead here in his 7th year of lifting. comfortable w anabolics. did reading on sparse dnp literature and i'm about to begin experimenting w it, for science. 2,4-dinitrophenol sources hit my dms. i'll post a progress-log on here, again, for science.

WVbrstb

cheers
theo

Last edited:
Hey new user. Could somebody please let me know what the legit nutraburn domain is or any other reliable supplier who ships to the UK? Thanks

I used dinitro DNP before and I got some source a few months ago and now they are gone. Can anyone PM a legit source ?

Use duck duck go and look for Chinese industrial chems. It’s not hard to find.

Used to buy from dinitro about 4 years ago haven't ran dnp since if you could shot me a dm please.

Back