• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low doses : test & dhb

CAhardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
38 yrs, 6’1, 237lbs, 12ish bf

Experience: lots of cycles in the past 10 yrs, lots of compounds , big doses. Got as big as 270 with 10ish bf

Was off everything for a few years after an injury, my endo system crashed & now I’m on insurance covered trt.

My current dose is 160mg of sun pharma test cyp from CVS. Costs me $15 for a 10ml vial

Currently train HIIT and BJJ, hoping to compete after the pandemic

Goal: decrease BF, increase LBM, improve performance and output, increase athletic performance (less about astheics and more performance)

Cycle I’m thinking of:
Same trt dose of 160 test cyp, 200mg of DHB (split into eod doses) and adding test ace or prop into the DHB shots. I want to keep my test fairly low so I don’t have to deal with estrogen sides. Thinking of doing this for 12-16 weeks. Also want to try some caradine with it for the reported cardio/endurance benefits 20mg day

I do have some masteron p & e , also I have exemstane on hand if needed

The idea of the low doses is to aid in performance without adding size, as well as keeping side effects low, with minimal negative health impacts

Sounds reasonable. Lean gains over a long period. Although; the test levels may get tripped up a bit. It is funny, Sun Pharma : I have stock in that company. One of India’s Largest Pharmaceutical Co., Sun and Dr Reddys . I don’t see a problem doing low doses. I like Proviron but; IDK if that would help but, it helps with libido, doesn’t raise estradiol.

Max
#goforit

Sounds like a good plan. You haven’t been on large doses in a long time so you will definitely see a good effect from small doses increases

Looks like a solid plan for your goals, but don't surprised if you end up putting on size with the DHB bc that stuff is really strong and can get you looking freaky even at lower doses. You might consider something mild for your goals like var, primo, masteron, tbol, etc.

Looks like a solid plan for your goals, but don't surprised if you end up putting on size with the DHB bc that stuff is really strong and can get you looking freaky even at lower doses. You might consider something mild for your goals like var, primo, masteron, tbol, etc.

I’ve studied the compound , but haven’t tried ... as for putting on the size, I think it’s a good point you make , but i plan to keep calories around maintenance and clean to get a leaning and performance enhancing effect rather than growing . Also why keeping the dose low

The DHB will be from GC also, read nothing but positive about it

Sounds like a good plan. You haven’t been on large doses in a long time so you will definitely see a good effect from small doses increases

I do hope so, going from natty to trt was a pretty noticeable increase.

Back