To the guys here that blast and cruise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Post To the guys here that blast and cruise.

How long do you typically cruise for after a blast? I have seen some pros talk about 16-20 weeks blast followed by a 4-6 week cruise. I have also seen some reports of people just permablasting 500mgs test while adding or subtracting other compounds. Then theres the group of people that do time on=time off.

I always have a hard time coming off after a blast, and usually eager to get back on sooner than later. I always get blood work before going back on, and make sure everything is good. Also, not that it makes a huge difference but I don't take any harsh orals, and I stay away from Tren. I take a ton of health supplements year round, while doing cardio usually about 6 days a week for 30 minutes. I try to take care of myself the best I can.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by justanoob View Post
    How long do you typically cruise for after a blast? I have seen some pros talk about 16-20 weeks blast followed by a 4-6 week cruise. I have also seen some reports of people just permablasting 500mgs test while adding or subtracting other compounds. Then theres the group of people that do time on=time off.

I always have a hard time coming off after a blast, and usually eager to get back on sooner than later. I always get blood work before going back on, and make sure everything is good. Also, not that it makes a huge difference but I don't take any harsh orals, and I stay away from Tren. I take a ton of health supplements year round, while doing cardio usually about 6 days a week for 30 minutes. I try to take care of myself the best I can.
    You kinda answered your own question. If you doing bloodwork and everything is back to normal and looks good. 8-12 weeks after pct or whenever. The choice is yours really.

HUGE CONTEST, COVID-BOWL2020

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    You kinda answered your own question. If you doing bloodwork and everything is back to normal and looks good. 8-12 weeks after pct or whenever. The choice is yours really.
    Your name is just a noob. But sounds like you've been blasting and cruising on and off for a bit..???

HUGE CONTEST, COVID-BOWL2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I just wasn't sure how detremential following something like 16 weeks on 8 weeks off would be for my health in the long run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Your name is just a noob. But sounds like you've been blasting and cruising on and off for a bit..???
    Yes I have been blasting & cruising for a few years now. I'm always a noob though because there is so much to learn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts
    Rep Points

There's more to your health than bloodwork.

The size of my heart is on the upper side of normal. What's yours?

I've done pretty much everything you stated in your post. Come off a blast, cruise on a higher dosage of Test just to jump back on again after a few weeks. If I had to do it over again, I'd take more time off between blasts. I'd say at least 8 weeks off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    There's more to your health than bloodwork.

The size of my heart is on the upper side of normal. What's yours?

I've done pretty much everything you stated in your post. Come off a blast, cruise on a higher dosage of Test just to jump back on again after a few weeks. If I had to do it over again, I'd take more time off between blasts. I'd say at least 8 weeks off.
    That is something I know I need to have checked. I want to see a cardiologist yearly, but I have been neglecting it. When I was there two years ago everything was normal, but I know anything can happen in that time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

I find 8 weeks is good for me. I wouldnít permablast anything, in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll share what I've done for years. No matter the time on (short or long) Id always take 8 weeks off min before blasting again. I always follow the 'same time off as you were on' rule. So if I were blasting for 12 weeks I'd come off for 12 weeks before blasting again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    I find 8 weeks is good for me. I wouldnít permablast anything, in my opinion

You follow 16 on 8 off also? How long have you been doing this and have you had any health issues like that?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Rep Points

Everyone pretty much said what I would. I take a min of 8-10 weeks on cruises. If I donít feel like cycling thereís been times I obv cruise for 6 months before a blast again.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís your goals? Both short and long term? If you are competitive then you will probably have some shorter cruises, I have some cruises for 4-8 weeks but I try to have a solid 12-16 week cruise once a year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

I do almost like you do 16 to 20 weeks blast and then 4 to 8 cruise with only 750mg testosterone and 100mcg proviron , then repeat . I dont came off because im long time without stop , and at my age 43 is super hard to recover and keep my gains.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

You follow 16 on 8 off also? How long have you been doing this and have you had any health issues like that?
    Just depends on the cycle. Of course deca, primo and eq I run 16 to 21 weeks. Sometimes Iíll blast short esters, in high dosage for a 10 to 12 weeks.

As far as health concerns, I have my share of battle scars but nothing I can directly blame on gear. Bloods continue to come back with range, although twice in three years my bloods have taken longer than usual to come back within range. Not sure if this is the new normal or not.

As for the heart and organ enlargement, thatís like lightning striking. Can it happen? Absolutely. Does it happen, not as often as should if it was directly from abusing steroids. Plenty of people abuse high doses and it doesnít happen. If youíre not willing to accept that it could possibly happen to you, then invest in something else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    I do almost like you do 16 to 20 weeks blast and then 4 to 8 cruise with only 750mg testosterone and 100mcg proviron , then repeat . I dont came off because im long time without stop , and at my age 43 is super hard to recover and keep my gains.
    You cruise on 750mg test? How long have you been cruising on that amount and have you had any health issues or problems with blood work on that dosage?