• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holiday Cutoff

Thanks for letting us know.

Happy holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh, I think ill be right on time hopefully... got it in last night... hopefully GC will beat Saint Nick !

One of the last days to order fire gear in '20!

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Bro i been waiting a week for a response. Feels like u guys just dont fuck with me anymore... i guess ill order threw another source?

Holy shit dumbass proton mail put it in spam! It never sent ur guys emails to spam before!!! Yall been responding immediatly and ive just not been seeing it! Lol fml. Does the sale go all the way threw december? Man i cant believe this i feel so stupid. I coulda been running a christmas cycle right now! Happy holidays boys i guess ill get with yall later.

Got the good to go message last night ... super stoked ... would love to hit a New Year’s Day pin, but gotta wait till February for my trt bloods :(

Before you post a comment like that, you may want to make sure your I's are dotted and your T's crossed on your end.

Bro i been waiting a week for a response. Feels like u guys just dont fuck with me anymore... i guess ill order threw another source?

- - - Updated - - -

Your in good hands.

Got the good to go message last night ... super stoked ... would love to hit a New Year’s Day pin, but gotta wait till February for my trt bloods :(

Back