• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Delusional Dumbfuck Redneck Trumper Talk (sic)

KrossOut

Formerly BigBaldBeardGuy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry to start yet another political thread but I was motivated by Lifter6973 who said he’d stay the fuck out and leave us alone.

TO BE CLEAR, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD.

This is for those of us that wish to discuss Trump and the moves he might make during the next month. This is not for the sheeple to tell us we’re wrong and posting MSM articles bashing Trump.

This is to disseminate articles and information for the believers that will always back our President.

Please respect our desire to discuss this. If you don’t like what is posted her, simply unsubscribe and look somewhere else. Start your own fucking thread. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will titties be allowed?

Titties are fine but they better be some red-blooded American titties - none of those braless libtard titties that bounce off their knees.

Titties are fine but they better be some red-blooded American titties - none of those braless libtard titties that bounce off their knees.

*ALL* titties matter! And I would fuck that other eye lazy.

m6RKhVkCAlfpK9hcb6NW8rSkr58675_FtMBochrQfCQ.jpg

Attachments

• m6RKhVkCAlfpK9hcb6NW8rSkr58675_FtMBochrQfCQ.jpg
    m6RKhVkCAlfpK9hcb6NW8rSkr58675_FtMBochrQfCQ.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Anyone heard the conspiracy on the christmas photo?
There's a (get) Bigger conspiracy over u know where..
Did this conservative Jesus freak disgusting human Coach actually make his way inside the White House?
index.php

It's okay Kross, maybe time to go to the gym and throw around some heavy weight to get all that pent-up anger out :)

IML Gear Cream!
It's okay Kross, maybe time to go to the gym and throw around some heavy weight to get all that pent-up anger out :)

Thanks Mindless. When was the last time you hit the gym to get the pent-up anger out?

You’d be the last guy I take advice from. It creeps me out just conversing with you.

[FONT=&quot]FYI in the Democrats bill
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AMERICAN citizens will get 600 dollars
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Illegal immigrants are set to recieve 1800 dollars
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do we understand what's going on yet?
[/FONT]

Someone vandalized the now-defunct Chinese Consulate in Houston with "Insurrection Act Now"

Ep2y63WUYAAeC26

Houston huh? Where has BeastMode been today?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
5:33 PM · Jan 4, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Trump talking about firing everyone right now. Wray, Gina, etc. And wants to declassify everything - UFOs, JFK, all of it

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
·
10h
Trump is threatening to drop all the blackmail via declassification so they dont mess with him in Congress this week.
Perhaps the most important development of the night.

Get Shredded!
Well Trump has days left to act. I just don't see it happening. Though he is a fool for not doing so. I realize many here refuse to see the truth on both sides, but I am willing to watch the world burn for a few years. It will be glorious to watch all those suffer that thought they were ushering "a great reset".

Well Trump has days left to act. I just don't see it happening. Though he is a fool for not doing so. I realize many here refuse to see the truth on both sides, but I am willing to watch the world burn for a few years. It will be glorious to watch all those suffer that thought they were ushering "a great reset".

It could be a really strange time if he did. People on the left seem to feel good and accomplished when they protest. It’s like they live such unfulfilling lives that this is their “moment to shine”. Stupid.

I’m with you though. It would be great to toss some of these Dems off of their virtuous high horses and make them put up. Watching the impeachment proceedings, the democrats are the party of wimps and weirdos. Those house reps look like the dorks that use to get bullied in high school and now they’re getting “revenge”. They wouldn’t last if the world went to crap.

When a bin laden has to point things out:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/01/noor-bin-ladin-stop-slandering-trump-supporters/

by Noor bin Ladin

"The problem is not that patriotic Trump supporters are becoming like Al Qaeda. The problem is that the Deep State ...actively seeks for America to become more and more like East Germany, Communist China, or worse"

It's well on its way. Now just have to totally collapse the economy. Just have to eliminate the working middle class in America. Then we will be left with elites and peasant class that grovel for bread and work. Which will pay nothing. With all these bailouts, money being forked out hand over fists. When the Inflation monster hits the dollar will be worthless. We are quite deep into this becoming a reality. I think the final nail will be the excessive tax on achieving clean air and energy to "save" the environment that will be the end of the dollar. I certainly hope I'm wrong though. I'm open to being wrong from time to time

What a GREAT American you are.
Even Trump wished the next administration luck.
Not you tho.
What a piece of shit.
Now go ahead and tell us again how many people youve spoken with that worked for Trump.
Go ahead..

Back