• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ex wrestler/entertainer and new to BOP

Bigshow300

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys, just joined ASF a few months ago and can't remember if I even formally introduced myself. Was recently posting a intro on another forum so I thought I'd do the same here. Been in the entertainment business as a fitness model, wrestler, actor, etc for 20 years. You probably know a few movies I'm in, but for privacy I won't disclose them. Been training for many years and currently sit at 6'6" 288lbs. In my avatar pic I was around 300lbs but age catches up to even the best of us. Hope to learn from you here and share info I've gathered over my career in fitness.

Are you making out with someone in your avatar? Lol. Joking. Welcome to asf. BOP is a shit board. I said it. Fight me. Lol

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Are you making out with someone in your avatar? Lol. Joking. Welcome to asf. BOP is a shit board. I said it. Fight me. Lol
Lol OP would crush you!

At any rate, welcome to a BETTER board @Bigshow.

LOL, yeah BOP's not impressing me so far.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks Brother

You ever get super kicked by HBK?

Welcome to the forum!

No, never wrestled HBK. But been super kicked many times though. But have been chopped by the Dudleys and that f'ing hurts, head cracked with steel chairs, and put through tables feel better than those chops.

No. Went through the WWE farms system and they put me over a lot so others jobbed for me. I was pretty lucky. Even won a title belt in front of my home crowd and family.

Welcome.

Think I remember you from Main Event Fitness.

welcome brother... main event fitness from way back.lol.. another southern boy.. enjoy ASF

Back