• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol50 sponsored log thanks unclez!

Get Shredded!
26 days ago: 185lbs
20201220-193720.jpg

Today:207 lbs

20210116-134952.jpg

Bruh... QUALITY. I trained every day mixed workouts and kept slamming the food, and nothing has ever put so much muscle on me so fast. And it's almost all lean mass. Mutation of arms around site injections. No liver sides, HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. I can't say enough good things about this product. I would recommend it be run with very little or maybe even no test with a solid ai. Thanks to the unclez team for giving me a chance to use this gem at no cost, and hope to run more logs for yall. Gonna post more b/a pics in a bit.

Last edited:
20201220-193720.jpg

20210116-134952.jpg

Bruh... QUALITY. I trained every day mixed workouts and kept slamming the food, and nothing has ever put so much muscle on me so fast. And it's almost all lean mass. Mutation of arms around site injections. No liver sides, HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. I can't say enough good things about this product. I would recommend it be run with very little or maybe even no test with a solid ai. Thanks to the unclez team for giving me a chance to use this gem at no cost, and hope to run more logs for yall. Gonna post more b/a pics in a bit.
Hell to the yea

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Great gains and stayed lean.
Good work brother.
I will use some drol after my trt bloods next week.
I am ripped and will get similar gains. Dbol always gives me water but drol doesn't. We all different .

But again great work

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Still growing !!! Looking forward to using these.
May have to retry dbol I haven't gotten over 10% since 2017 early 2018.
Will look at this brand I am ripped but much more like a builder than logger. I am 5'8" and around 200lbs most of time but can get to 215 even 220lbs at low 7 to 8%...
At my age I feel better at 205lbs at most.

I will read while log and check out. Thanks brother

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

20201220-193720.jpg

20210116-134952.jpg

This is why I love DBOL amd the injectable is better then the oral !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20201221-045819.jpg

20210121-205333.jpg

Here's the before and after from the same angle. Right bicep has gone from 15" to 16.7" and i got long arms. I'm recomping the new mass now. Girls at the club are eyefucking me right in front of their man and getting loads of comments. If you notice my chest seems almost lifted.

Last edited:
20201221-045819.jpg

20210121-205333.jpg

Here's the before and after from the same angle. Right bicep has gone from 15" to 16.7" and i got long arms. I'm recomping the new mass now. Girls at the club are eyefucking me right in front of their man and getting loads of comments. If you notice my chest seems almost lifted.

That’s pretty impressive for 30 day’s bro. I’d be lucky to do that in 60 day’s if even that lol. I think I’d like to see you work with us more because of your hard work and dedication to the log. What’s your game plan going into spring time?

I'm thinking about taking bb more seriously and trying to go for a show or sponsorships or something, maybe modeling, etc because i seem to respond really good to gear. I'd like to continue putting on clean mass while cutting down what body fat i have left. I'm currently 208 and wondering how much more size id need to consider doing a physique show. As a bouncer, strength, agility, and positive aggression are all important and seek to never stop improving myself physically and mentally. There are definitely lots of great products here that im interested in, but I'd be happy to maybe let you come up with a cycle and log it. The only thing im really not down for right now is another all in bulk. My cardio systems still adjusting to the quick jump in size. I feel like ive got plenty of blast left in the tank and not looking to cruise for another couple months.

Bro I think you’d be a perfect candidate for the rapid cut 350 gold line.

[h=1]RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD[/h]100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 350 mg/ml
Dosage: 350mg /EOD
Active time: 3 days short esters acetate and propionate and 13 days long ester cypionate
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

IML Gear Cream!
Would love the opportunity to run that. I actually window shopped and was drooling over that exact product.

3178af1e-1c67-4faf-a799-e01093293aab_2.72c025ae139e3e8bcb79c33eee6ebf79.jpeg

I wanted to mention i credit this product with a good deal of success to really beef up feed efficiency. It's a complete enzyme supplement with a little bit of probiotic and its super cheap at any wal mart. The enzymes really help break down your macros.

I wanted to mention i credit this product with a good deal of success to really beef up feed efficiency. It's a complete enzyme supplement with a little bit of probiotic and its super cheap at any wal mart. The enzymes really help break down your macros.

I have used this product as well a few times from Wally World with good results and like you mentioned very cheap.

20210128-115541.jpg

Here's what I'm looking like after dropping some water. My abs are noticeably harder, especially the obliques, and there's a nice layer of lean mass added all around. My chest shows huge improvement. My 32 slim fits and s6 jeans fit beautifully. Pullups are getting easy and i might be able to do 1handed soon. Super stoked about being a part of the unclez squad.

Last edited:
Bro I think you’d be a perfect candidate for the rapid cut 350 gold line.

RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD

100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 350 mg/ml
Dosage: 350mg /EOD
Active time: 3 days short esters acetate and propionate and 13 days long ester cypionate
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

grab this opportunity ;)

maybe you already wrote and I missed it.
do you have any idea how much salt you take daily?

just my curiosity

Get Shredded!
I don't add much salt to my food but i don't restrict it either. I always take a multivitamin, fish oil, enzymes, p5p, and lecithin. I get alot of my macros from blending whey protein with milk and whole grain cereal.

Last edited:
Great log and appreciate your time and effort you put into it. Solid ins bro! Sorry if i missed it but did you stay with 50mg dbol every day or how often was it you injected? Thanks

I don't add much salt to my food but i don't restrict it either. I always take a multivitamin, fish oil, enzymes, p5p, and lecithin. I get alot of my macros from blending whey protein with milk and whole grain cereal.

Smart man!

Max
Enzymes/fish oil
Little CoQ10 w ubiquinol and your heart will thank you! I was surprised that my physician even talks highly of epa/dha actives in fish oil and supplements period ! Certain supplements are too hard to refute the evidence. They are currently using pure berberine HCL w a technology that makes the supp or drug 50% more effective{basically can make 25mg act like 50mg} .

Just read through this whole log after seeing the link from XOTG. Super pumped about running this product now. I'll have some work to do to keep up with these results. Good shit FL

Back