Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Its fun to try different stuff to work the muscles in different ways. I keep it fun and unstructured. Another thing i love is climbing up palm trees. Its fun and a total body workout. That being said, i cant wait to see what im pushing on main lifts. The dbol is really kicking in now and feel the power in my arms and hands, some of the guys at the club are asking about what im running, ive told a few about the product and lifestyle cycling, b&c, in general. I really want to add some tren in. Ive had the tren urge awhile now, im thinking itd harden up and solidify these gains nicely.
    Ooooo boy lol

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Almost up to 200 now without any waistline gain. Backed off on calories last two days and feeling better. I still fit into my skinniest jeans(pictured) they are womens size 6 misses(dont tell anyone) 😁. I feel like to get the most out of this product, it should be pinned directly to lagging areas, as its an active unestered compound. Im doing it in two 25 mg pins a day and doing it mostly in my delts bis and tris and my arms are positively blowing up.
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 12-30-2020 at 08:43 AM.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,161 Posts
    Rep Points

Great work with your ongoing transformation FL!

Max
    #impressive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Another quick easy bulking meal by yours truly. Cook up some bacon in a skillet til the edges are curling, toss in some frozen shrimp and chicken broth, cook til its all tender and gtg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Up to 203 and still holding waist size! This stuff is putting muscle on me like no tomorrow. Strength continues to rise. To make things more exciting, i have some tren ace/mast p blend from my longtime usual source on the way. It should be the perfect icing on the cake, and harden and solidify these new gains. Im fixin to get freaky ripped.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Another quick easy bulking meal by yours truly. Cook up some bacon in a skillet til the edges are curling, toss in some frozen shrimp and chicken broth, cook til its all tender and gtg.
    Dig it. Hell yea

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry fellas i had some stomach problems got kinda gross and had to take a cpl days off. I put to much food in and my bowels were like FUUUU. knocked off a few lbs of mostly indescribably hideous stuff and g2g. Maintaining the 25 mg twice a day for this log, though i feel half over 2 daily pins would still be incredible. Nips sore af, estro is a little high, my fault because I lost my aromasin and my dex is past is prime. But today that all changes as fresh aromsin, mast prop, and tren ace and even a random vial of inj superdrol have arrived from my friend, another sponsor here. About to reach my final form, expect harder, freakier gains.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry fellas i had some stomach problems got kinda gross and had to take a cpl days off. I put to much food in and my bowels were like FUUUU. knocked off a few lbs of mostly indescribably hideous stuff and g2g. Maintaining the 25 mg twice a day for this log, though i feel half over 2 daily pins would still be incredible. Nips sore af, estro is a little high, my fault because I lost my aromasin and my dex is past is prime. But today that all changes as fresh aromsin, mast prop, and tren ace and even a random vial of inj superdrol have arrived from my friend, another sponsor here. About to reach my final form, expect harder, freakier gains.
    Looking great bro, really shredded up and put size on. Loving your log

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro donít be afraid to drop the dosage down to 30mg Ed to stop some estrogen sides. Donít forget 50mg is a hefty dose for dbol. Iíve gotten away with 25-30mg everyday for yearís and yearís.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points

Superdrol was the first aas I ever ran. Never ran injectable. Have you ran it before? How does it compare to the oral?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,161 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Superdrol was the first aas I ever ran. Never ran injectable. Have you ran it before? How does it compare to the oral?

Less mg needed. Very powerful. Less sides. IME

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Less mg needed. Very powerful. Less sides. IME

Max
    Agree Iíll never use oral SD again after using injectable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight sitting at 200 today. Feeling explosive strength from the tren ace already, i tolerate tren well as long as i dont crash my carbs too low. I fuckin love tren ace so glad i don't get the sides most do. Here's an updated breakdown of what im taking.

2x ed
    25-35 mg test cyp or enanthate(i rotate em)
    30 mg mast prop
    20 mg tren ace
    Just under 20 mg the ep dbol
    (I was going to keep up the 50 for the prescribed log protocol but since yall give the ok im dialing it back a hair

Ai: aromasin 10 mg ed for 3 more days then dropping dose when estro sides chill down. I'm crying cuz of songs and shit. Just goes to show this is legit strong dbol and does what it's supposed to. Ive never put so much muscle on in so little time without bloating out my waist size. My idea here is that this new watery muscle i put on, the tren and mast will harden, finish, solidify and also help ths aromasin knock e2 down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Forgot to mention.. occasionally do a booster shot of atipp if spending lots of time with a gf or wanting to look extra juicy at an event. This is followed by an extra aromasin a few hrs later.

I'm excited about the superdrol. I've never tried it but ive so far responded beautifully to every compound ive tried(except eq) and apparently have a borderline unkillable liver..I'm sure it's gonna do some serious work. I feel like adding it to this protocol would be pushing too much gear for my size and kinda overshadowing the dbol I'm showing off. I feel like once e2 calms down and the water comes off im gonna love what i see.

My digestive system is sadly my limiting factor here. I have had ibs since childhood and i fear i likely have diverticulitis or crohns or some other undignified and foul condition. Managing for now with diet, probiotics, enzymes and medication. I will say tren has always improved my ibs symptoms in the past..i think its the feed efficiency and partitioning. It really sucks and people dont take it seriously "haha whats wrong u can't shit lol" "yeah asshole, it hurts like fuck, lets see if your head fits through the keyhole any better than this colossus out of my ass"

I digress.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

This is what im working with this morning. Still a little watery, nips calmin down, down 2 lbs from last night, still way up from the 185 i started with, and pullups are easier now. Got to gym earlier and put the fuckin mask on for a quick session. They only got dumbells up to 75 and i felt like i could've handled more. I got 10 reps out twice with them on incline and 3x with another set of 7 on flat bench. Did my usual pullups dips curls crunches, pushups, high jumps/bw squats..so many of my favorite exercises you don't even really need the gym for.