Uncle Z

Dbol50 sponsored log thanks unclez!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

This is after a workout i call the ladder just now. It hits upper body back and legs. These are nasty pumps!
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,063 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post

This is after a workout i call the ladder just now. It hits upper body back and legs. These are nasty pumps!
    I just want you to know Iíve been secretly following your logs very impressive work bro keep grinding!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the props font, it means alot! This is main meal tonight i made up. Cream of chicken soup with tilapia and cod, sweet corn, and cajun seasoning with a crumble of oats, cheerios, protein powder, frozen cranberries, aunt jemima syrup and grape jelly. I also thru the day had 3 cans pf tuna 4 raw eggs, a can of sweet corn, a couple peaches and oranges. Eating more food than im used to, lets see what kinda beef i can pack on. My digestive system kinda sucks but im working with it. Probiotics, enzymes, psyllium, other measures to keep things moving. Gonna be another set on the ladder then i got a lady friend coming later..i swapped in atipp since im doing dalies and...its ridiculous 😬
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 12-23-2020 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight spiked to 193 today big jump overnight. So far everythings working and the food is flowing on through today and feeling strong without much belly bloat 👍🏻.. still fit into my skinny jeans just fine and the fuller muscle bellies are getting noticeable. Currently just running this with around 50 mg test ed as a base, and i have some turinabol orals laying around. Considering adding some in. Not sure if itd really be of much benefit to the bulking goal here. This product seems to shine on its own with just a test base. Im definitely putging on weight and it aint fat.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,610 Posts
    Rep Points

Dam brother! Iím itching to get on this now. Iím impressed! I wouldnít add T-bol personally until your over the dbol bridge.
    Last edited by XOTG85; 12-26-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

Working security tonight at the club. Weight is up to 196. Veins showing on back of arms now lookin juicy.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,576 Posts
    Rep Points

Working security tonight at the club. Weight is up to 196. Veins showing on back of arms now lookin juicy.

Fukkiiin noice!!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight hit 197 today. Im feeling lethargic and a little out out of breath. Going to have to clean up the diet and add cardio back in. I started this cycle at 185 I'm pretty sure so I've packed it on fast. This product is no joke, my waist hasn't expanded and im over 10 lbs up. My arms are almost uncomfortable how tight they are. I've just worked out all major groups to failure every day or two and thrown a shitload of calories at it and the results have been dramatic.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,576 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight hit 197 today. Im feeling lethargic and a little out out of breath. Going to have to clean up the diet and add cardio back in. I started this cycle at 185 I'm pretty sure so I've packed it on fast. This product is no joke, my waist hasn't expanded and im over 10 lbs up. My arms are almost uncomfortable how tight they are. I've just worked out all major groups to failure every day or two and thrown a shitload of calories at it and the results have been dramatic.

Bro I just scrolled back to beginning and holy shit ur morphing for real

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

I think a video will do more justice to how much muscle ive put on just this far into this run. This stuff is fire. Nips getting a lil sensitive, gonna back off test to under 200mg a wk and up the adex and get some aromasin in asap. I can crush an apple into mush one handed easy. The growth im getting from just a moderate amount of gear here really shows the quality of the product. My unorthodox training techniques allow me to get an intense workout anywhere especially with stuff like ladders, 5 gallon water jugs, and low hanging rafters around. Im sorry i havent gotten any numbers on the big lifts for you yet, my transportation to the gym has been spotty lately but the training im doing is working really well. I learned some of it in jail lol. So i guess i got something out of it. I definitely should be able to get there a few times this week.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,576 Posts
    Rep Points

I think a video will do more justice to how much muscle ive put on just this far into this run. This stuff is fire. Nips getting a lil sensitive, gonna back off test to under 200mg a wk and up the adex and get some aromasin in asap. I can crush an apple into mush one handed easy. The growth im getting from just a moderate amount of gear here really shows the quality of the product. My unorthodox training techniques allow me to get an intense workout anywhere especially with stuff like ladders, 5 gallon water jugs, and low hanging rafters around. Im sorry i havent gotten any numbers on the big lifts for you yet, my transportation to the gym has been spotty lately but the training im doing is working really well. I learned some of it in jail lol. So i guess i got something out of it. I definitely should be able to get there a few times this week.
    Be careful lowering dose AND upping adex at same time. Id just do 1 or tje other at first. Crush ur e2 and you'll be in a world of hurt.
    Mofo get creative in lockdown huh? Fn water bags and shit lol. Dips straddled over a toilet on 2 walls or squatting a cellie. Well not me, mine was 200+ lbs and I was a weakling at that time. Curls/tri ext with a towel/stripes

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Be careful lowering dose AND upping adex at same time. Id just do 1 or tje other at first. Crush ur e2 and you'll be in a world of hurt.
    Mofo get creative in lockdown huh? Fn water bags and shit lol. Dips straddled over a toilet on 2 walls or squatting a cellie. Well not me, mine was 200+ lbs and I was a weakling at that time. Curls/tri ext with a towel/stripes

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    I put an extension ladder against a wall and get under it, do 10 pullups, climb up a rung, repeat, climb down, repeat again for a set. Mix it up with over bar and under bar to hit back and arms. Get beside it, grab it at head level, do hanging crunches, swap sides do another set to hit both obliques. Get in front of it, do 10 pushups, put feet up a rung, 10 pushups, feet up another rung, 10 pushups, until its too much, then each rung down do a few until form breakdown. Grab the ladder and shoulder press it and rotate core with it on shoulders. Theres more stuff but i can basically shred my whole body out with an extension ladder and a steep wall, and good old grit and determination.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,576 Posts
    Rep Points

I put an extension ladder against a wall and get under it, do 10 pullups, climb up a rung, repeat, climb down, repeat again for a set. Mix it up with over bar and under bar to hit back and arms. Get beside it, grab it at head level, do hanging crunches, swap sides do another set to hit both obliques. Get in front of it, do 10 pushups, put feet up a rung, 10 pushups, feet up another rung, 10 pushups, until its too much, then each rung down do a few until form breakdown. Grab the ladder and shoulder press it and rotate core with it on shoulders. Theres more stuff but i can basically shred my whole body out with an extension ladder and a steep wall, and good old grit and determination.
    Dude that's genius

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,576 Posts
    Rep Points

And the more it extends the core stabilization required too. LOVE IT!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    And the more it extends the core stabilization required too. LOVE IT!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Its fun to try different stuff to work the muscles in different ways. I keep it fun and unstructured. Another thing i love is climbing up palm trees. Its fun and a total body workout. That being said, i cant wait to see what im pushing on main lifts. The dbol is really kicking in now and feel the power in my arms and hands, some of the guys at the club are asking about what im running, ive told a few about the product and lifestyle cycling, b&c, in general. I really want to add some tren in. Ive had the tren urge awhile now, im thinking itd harden up and solidify these gains nicely.