• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

THC gummies

Lol, I eat that 500mg each night before bed. It fixes my sleep issues. Never during the day tho.

I can’t function at all. She is passed straight the fuck out. I’ve been trying to reset my password for an hour.

they are impressive.

500 ???

I took 11 mg sativa. 500 would break my mind.
500 mgs is the TOTAL of the entire packaging does that make sense? This happens all the time easy fix. Say you have a 100 mg package but have 10 parts of it. That would make each part 10 mgs a piece. NO ONE can take 500 mgs of CBD at once! Unless your intentions are on something else. Know what I mean.....

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

500 ???

I took 11 mg sativa. 500 would break my mind.
500 mgs sounds more like 50 10mg gummies. But the aforementioned 500 mgs weren't specified in what form they were.

I can’t function at all. She is passed straight the fuck out. I’ve been trying to reset my password for an hour.

they are impressive.

Lol.. I have similar experiences with THC. Once took me an hour to send money from my paypal to bank account.

500 mgs is a lot I'd be fu ked up for a week

Try Delta-8 (versus Delta-9 traditional cannabis). It is also federally legal and legal in most states ... lots of websites will ship it directly to you. It doesn't seem to have quite as much psychedelic effects, but is still powerful, and it really stimulates appetite.

Last edited:
I make my own, and dose them at 15mg. I’ll tell you this, the total mg in each piece is a very calculated process and it is still difficult to get the amount of THC accurate. I make an infusion in refined coconut oil after decarboxylation of flower to add to gelatin. They are pleasant to use and the effects reflect the attributes of the particular strain I use. So sativas imbibe an energetic feeling while indicas are more sedating. The one hard and fast rule of oral consumption is to start small and be patient before consuming more . Once eaten you cannot decrease the level of THC in your body. An overdose is not life threatening, but it is very unpleasant for hours.

I used to use them to help with sleep but I felt like I built up a tolerance pretty quickly.

Yes, as with any cannabis, you do buildup a tolerance over time and for some it’s quicker. I will use them on and off and it seems to avoid that.

Try Delta-8 (versus Delta-9 traditional cannabis). It is also federally legal and legal in most states ... lots of websites will ship it directly to you. It doesn't seem to have quite as much psychedelic effects, but is still powerful, and it really stimulates appetite.

I just found out about these at my local smoke shop and liked them very much. Dude said they had thc and cbd in them so I was sold !! $10 a pack though for like 8-10 gummy’s. Any recommendations on where to get a better deal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 mgs is the TOTAL of the entire packaging does that make sense? This happens all the time easy fix. Say you have a 100 mg package but have 10 parts of it. That would make each part 10 mgs a piece. NO ONE can take 500 mgs of CBD at once! Unless your intentions are on something else. Know what I mean.....

I ate 400mg at once earlier this year and melted through my bed. I couldn’t figure out how to get out. I was trapped in a mountain of pillows and covers that wouldn’t let me go. I legitimately was freaking out and my fiancé had to come save my life from being trapped in our bed forever. She was dying laughing recording me. All I wanted to do was enjoy Avengers End Game high as fuck and eat snacks in bed. Instead I was panicked, trapped, being laughed at, made fun of and it posted on social media for everyone else to laugh at my expense. I couldn’t wait to get sober. 30mg is my max I’ve learned.

These are the ones I get. I get them for free from a hook up.
https://topshelf.delivery/edibles/gushers-500mg-thc/

I ate 400mg at once earlier this year and melted through my bed. I couldn’t figure out how to get out. I was trapped in a mountain of pillows and covers that wouldn’t let me go. I legitimately was freaking out and my fiancé had to come save my life from being trapped in our bed forever. She was dying laughing recording me. All I wanted to do was enjoy Avengers End Game high as fuck and eat snacks in bed. Instead I was panicked, trapped, being laughed at, made fun of and it posted on social media for everyone else to laugh at my expense. I couldn’t wait to get sober. 30mg is my max I’ve learned.
I share the edibles I make with family and friends and I always earn them about going slow. My brother-in-law ate a handful of my gummies and sure enough about an hour later he was in the fetal position on the floor crying. We just turned the lights off and closed the door. His wife said he didn’t come out till the next morning.

He won’t do that again.

I share the edibles I make with family and friends and I always earn them about going slow. My brother-in-law ate a handful of my gummies and sure enough about an hour later he was in the fetal position on the floor crying. We just turned the lights off and closed the door. His wife said he didn’t come out till the next morning.

He won’t do that again.

The first time I ate some brownies I was fuked up! I kept waiting for them to kick in so I ate more. This was all bad. At one point I said screw it if I die I die. I tried the shower then ended up laying on the bed with lights off and said I give up. I woke up the next morning still high.

I swore I would never do edibles again. So I bought the Volcano because I've never smoked and that wanted to vape. With the back surgeries I found it really helped. The issue was I couldn't vape during the day. Im just not built for it while trying to function. Anyway, I started with a small dose and I won't make them anymore lol. I have a hookup on the gummies so I use those. I've built up to the ones I've posted.

If I take a week off they're to much. So I have some 350s that I eat.

I swear this stuff helps a ton with pain. We're lucky its legal here but it should be legal all 50 states.

He won’t do that again.

Edibles are no joke. They’ll fuck you up quick. I ate a couple and felt nothing after 30 min, so my dumb ass figured they were just a terrible brand so I ate the rest of the bag to try and feel anything. An hour after I ate the first few I started to feel it. That’s when things went downhill quick lol.

These are the ones I get. I get them for free from a hook up.
https://topshelf.delivery/edibles/gushers-500mg-thc/
My bad bigtime. You were talking about THC and I thought you were talking ABOUT CBD. My bad bro. I misread the title of your post. But WHOLLY shit! I couldn't imagine 500 mgs of thc all at once damn. Btw thank you for the link may have to hit that up.

Get Shredded!
My bad bigtime. You were talking about THC and I thought you were talking ABOUT CBD. My bad bro. I misread the title of your post. But WHOLLY shit! I couldn't imagine 500 mgs of thc all at once damn. Btw thank you for the link may have to hit that up.

Its all good. I'm a pretty big guy so I dunno if that has something to do with it or not.

I ate 400mg at once earlier this year and melted through my bed. I couldn’t figure out how to get out. I was trapped in a mountain of pillows and covers that wouldn’t let me go. I legitimately was freaking out and my fiancé had to come save my life from being trapped in our bed forever. She was dying laughing recording me. All I wanted to do was enjoy Avengers End Game high as fuck and eat snacks in bed. Instead I was panicked, trapped, being laughed at, made fun of and it posted on social media for everyone else to laugh at my expense.
I hate to laugh at u.. But that is worded reallllly well.
The thought of being THAT fucked up is fucking hilarious.
You were being consumed by ur bed.. I woulda freaked out!!
It's funny as hell.. But seriously scary too.

I hate to laugh at u.. But that is worded reallllly well.
The thought of being THAT fucked up is fucking hilarious.
You were being consumed by ur bed.. I woulda freaked out!!
It's funny as hell.. But seriously scary too.

If anonymity wasn’t important on this forum, I’d post the video. It’s funnier watching it than reading about it. Especially with my fiancé’s commentary and jokes with my reaction. I laugh now, but was sincerely scared in the moment lol

I have read that if you DO consume too much that CBD helps you ride it out a little better, adding Vitamin C and lots of water are supposed to help as well.
First time I made tinctures I was trying to flavor them because they tasted so bad. I just took .25ml each time adjusting the sweetness etc. after 5-6 tastes I lost count and ended up taking about 60mg. That’s the worst I’ve ever felt with cannabis, I just started drinking bourbon till I passed out and slept it off. I can’t imagine anything over 100mg.

10mg hybrid put me in the most negative state last night. Still hasn’t worn off.

10mg hybrid put me in the most negative state last night. Still hasn’t worn off.

That shouldn’t have happened, 10mg is a safe starter dose. Were they commercially made? I gave my 82 year old father in law half a 20mg cookie, first time he ever tried cannabis in his life, he had a blast.
Have you smoked weed before? Had a bad reaction to it?

I've been looking into it. Is it similar or worth it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I've been looking into it. Is it similar or worth it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Same here. But be warned it could possibly cause you to pop hot on a piss test, idk if you have to worry about that or not. But I've read the thc metabolites from delta-8 thc can be detected in urine tests and are similar to looking exactly like delta-9.

Maybe someone else with more knowledge can chime on in this. I'd love to try it but have randoms all the time at my work sadly.

Back