• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Iron Lion Rules

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had already pulled the trigger on an order and IL told me I could wait a few days for the sale and save a few hundred dollars. These guys are solid.

Attachments

• IMG_E5358.JPG
    IMG_E5358.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 63
That's how Mr Lion rolls, very honest guy with many years of happy customers, That's hard to find in this industry!

Nice score.....enjoy

I had already pulled the trigger on an order and IL told me I could wait a few days for the sale and save a few hundred dollars. These guys are solid.

Lucky!

I have said this more then once, so forgive me for being repetitive.

When I was competing and ordering gear/hgh....the feeling I got as a Child opening Christmas Presents only to find NES, Double Dragon Game cartridge, vision street wear skateboard, or a pair of Air Force Ones...

Well that is the same feeling as an adult you get when you get a pack pictured above.

Merry Christmas :)

Lucky!

I have said this more then once, so forgive me for being repetitive.

When I was competing and ordering gear/hgh....the feeling I got as a Child opening Christmas Presents only to find NES, Double Dragon Game cartridge, vision street wear skateboard, or a pair of Air Force Ones...

Well that is the same feeling as an adult you get when you get a pack pictured above.

Merry Christmas :)

Well said! This stuff completely transformed my physique. Going to run 2.5iu's in the am and in the pm Mon-Fri for my next 16 week cycle. 5iu's a day seems to be the sweet spot on these for me.

Back