• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slin pin question

Chuck Waygen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are you guys drawing and pinning with the same needle? Or are you back loading? Thanks!

One pin, but the dose is typically small that I'm doing. If it was a lot, I'd backload. I guess it depends on how patient you are.

Are you guys drawing and pinning with the same needle? Or are you back loading? Thanks!
No. Get yourself some 1cc syringes that have Luer lock tips. That way you can draw with one needle, remove it, put on a different one then pin.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

One pin for me too. 29g takes a min to load a ml but I dont mind. I warm the oil with a hair dryer which helps greatly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No. Get yourself some 1cc syringes that have Luer lock tips. That way you can draw with one needle, remove it, put on a different one then pin.

Definitely. Luer makes a big difference. No one wants a blunted tip!!

Max

Use a drawn needle and then backload a skin pin.
Slin pins blunt super easily due to how small they are.

I o my pin with skin pins now. If you are somewhat lean then getting IM in delts and quads should be no problem.

I used to use larger gauges for larger amounts of oil, but now on trt and sometimes a tad more sln pin is all I need. No pain

👍
Luar lock 1cc is the way to go
I draw with a 20g can switch out to 30g and up.

If using a 1cc syringe you can find 3/4” 27g needles that work great.

depends on how much your pinning, UGL is usually thin enough to draw with a pin it will be slow if you draw too fast air will pass the stopper

IML Gear Cream!
Just started drawin with 20g then backloading 29g slin pins. Saves some time and barely feel anything. Whats up with those luer slip syringes tho? Typically branded as oral syringes. Anyone used those? Pretty cheap on amazon..curious if any kind of luer lock pin will work on them.

Just started drawin with 20g then backloading 29g slin pins. Saves some time and barely feel anything. Whats up with those luer slip syringes tho? Typically branded as oral syringes. Anyone used those? Pretty cheap on amazon..curious if any kind of luer lock pin will work on them.
if you get luer make sure the tips are the same brand. order you pins with a needle your draw needle on them and then get the replacement needles your pin size. like a 23G needle and syringe with a box of 25G needles

if you get luer make sure the tips are the same brand. order you pins with a needle your draw needle on them and then get the replacement needles your pin size. like a 23G needle and syringe with a box of 25G needles
One's I have now already have needle pre attached I think bdinject. Where do you get yours from?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

One's I have now already have needle pre attached I think bdinject. Where do you get yours from?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

If they are pre-attached but they can still come off that's fine, just use a drawing pin.. I have some that are the same..
I even use the same barrel over again and I have a bag of needle tips..

I'm curious where others are buying their Luer lock slin pins as well. I seem to only find fixed needle slin pins when I search for them.

I currently use the standard Luer lock 3cc syringes, drawing with a 20g and injecting with 23g - but would love to try slin pins.

Luar lock 1cc is the way to go
I draw with a 20g can switch out to 30g and up.

I’ve never seen anything smaller than a 27g luer lock. I’m curious, Where are you buying 30g and smaller ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just buying 1ml luer lock barrels and needles separately. The 30g 1” by BD are nice if you buy separately. The 32g 4mm are bad ass if you have a pen

Max

Just buying 1ml luer lock barrels and needles separately. The 30g 1” by BD are nice if you buy separately. The 32g 4mm are bad ass if you have a pen

Max

Maybe I’m not making myself clear lol

I have been using the 1ml barrels for years, what I’m saying is where are the 30g luer lock points available? I have 27s amd I use 18g fillers, 18s are more expensive but they will never tear the stopper. So my question is for anyone who knows. Where can I buy luer lock in a 28- 30g? Thanks!

I’ve never seen anything smaller than a 27g luer lock. I’m curious, Where are you buying 30g and smaller ?

I believe I got mine from shopmedvet. com Seven bucks for a box of 100
e71e4a247c0be0a7c43c1f49d01e0efe.jpg

I have been using the 1ml barrels for years, what I’m saying is where are the 30g luer lock points available? I have 27s amd I use 18g fillers, 18s are more expensive but they will never tear the stopper. So my question is for anyone who knows. Where can I buy luer lock in a 28- 30g? Thanks!

Amazon I believe

Get Shredded!

Im going to order them right now. Thank you brotha!

Never use the same needle to pin after draw from bottle because normally 19 or 21g are the best to draw and you dont need to pin with such high needle .

If i use slin needles to pin oil i bacload with a 3cc normal intra seringe . If i use for peptides or hgh i use it many times .

Jackpot.. thank you..

I just ordered 300

Hell yeah! I don't need any atm, but I'm ordering more 27's and 30's cuz their so dang cheap, lol

I just stocked up last month bought from
Saveritemedical.com

Went with caretuch luer loc
Works perfect with my BD syringes
1cc and 3cc

I have been buying mine from MedLabGear. They have all sizes for the Luer lock separate pins. I usually buy a few sizes including 30g 1/2”. It’s around $12 for box of 100.

Rock On

Back