• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Both local and international?

Yes PSL's taking a break for the holidays. Shipping is a little crazy right now anyways.

I’m looking forward to some euro gears. With all the new developments at UGL’s I’m kicking myself in the ass for being a value shopper. Should have tried them long ago.

Both are not open until after new years?

Had to fix the title of this thread. Please keep to local and not the D word please. Read the forums rules if you need to. Thanks.

Had to fix the title of this thread. Please keep to local and not the D word please. Read the forums rules if you need to. Thanks.

You can tell this guy a thousand times, he's a pain in the ass and he'll post that again..

Nyde, I just took a few days off, but my PMS are open and you know where to find me. If you have any questions come bother me and be a pain in the ass like you always are. You know I answer your questions and get you taken care of, although you're the biggest pain in the ass there is.

Good catch

Wait until after new yrs to order anywhere b/c of shipping issues. just my opinion but everwhere is having issues with shipping even amazon.. usps is even worse..

Wait until after new yrs to order anywhere b/c of shipping issues. just my opinion but everwhere is having issues with shipping even amazon.. usps is even worse..
Shipping is even more of a hassle presently do to the holiday. we were already experiencing delays do to covid and many people out at our USPS facilities... Now things are really pushed back and delays are happening all over.. this is a wise move from PSL. Everyone be ready for the start of the new year..

The shipping is absolutely crazy and some geographical locations, and other areas it's running smooth, that's why people are hearing feedback that they are receiving items at the same time others aren't, and this goes for everything and anything that people are purchasing online..
This is the worst time to do any online shopping.

IML Gear Cream!
I've learned thought out the years that Holiday Season is a mess. October is my cut off time to order gear. Plan accordingly and you don't need to unnecessary head aches.

Back