Was it a bust or just suspicion

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 106
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,034
    Thanked in
    3,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Was it a bust or just suspicion

    If Sxript did get busted like some are saying where is the proof. There must be something on the internet or do you think they just closed shop because of the bad reports? If someone knows facts they should be brought out in the open to protect members who might have purchased from them especially if they purchased some of their big bulk orders.

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    279

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points
    3117781

    It's all speculation and hearsay at this point dude.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,088

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,564
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    955
    Thanked in
    551 Posts
    Rep Points
    237191515

    It’s dumb rumors. They see D-Red get busted again and Sxript gone. Then they tied the two together. No evidence at all just dumb speculation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,086

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    475
    Thanked in
    345 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Redline
    D-Red
    Redbird

    Esser in jail, Sxript ships from RI and shuts down soon after.

    Coincidence? You decide

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,875
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,269
    Thanked in
    3,285 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The fact feral and now Sxript just up and disappeared is pretty "coincidental"

    The fact Joker just disappeared and their labs weren't all that bad....

    makes me think it very well could be a bust, or related to a bust.

    I have no definitive proof, but usually coincidences don't just happen back to back to back.

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    279

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points
    3117781

    No such thing as 'coincidence '

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    587

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    385
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points
    18691944

    Dred had whoever was in Virginia brewing for quite a few ugl's. I don't have proof but if he was taking in 100k a month in crypto he was definitely supplying big players in the game. I know nuclear bought gear from him at first. Not sure if he did the whole time but 100% sure he did at first. I'm with wes on this. A bunch of labs come back bad and sources disappear just like dreds testing right before he got popped. I would suggest everyone lay low. If he's helping the feds they're on all these boards for sure

  8. #8
    BAMF
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    The Armpit of America
    Posts
    358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    466
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    187
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points
    14696063

    Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    Dred had whoever was in Virginia brewing for quite a few ugl's. I don't have proof but if he was taking in 100k a month in crypto he was definitely supplying big players in the game. I know nuclear bought gear from him at first. Not sure if he did the whole time but 100% sure he did at first. I'm with wes on this. A bunch of labs come back bad and sources disappear just like dreds testing right before he got popped. I would suggest everyone lay low. If he's helping the feds they're on all these boards for sure
    Truth.
    Ready On Deck

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,885

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    855
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,046
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Redbird did not get busted. Sxript closed because of the circumstances that have transpired.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    beast405's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    190

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points
    830100

    Is this for sure ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Redbird did not get busted. Sxript closed because of the circumstances that have transpired.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Nwill135's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    406

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    913748211

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Redbird did not get busted. Sxript closed because of the circumstances that have transpired.
    I am hoping this is true. Keep us updated please

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,875
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,269
    Thanked in
    3,285 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Redbird did not get busted. Sxript closed because of the circumstances that have transpired.
    U know I have nothing but love for u

    I'm hearing differently on my end

    Pieces I'm seeing connect this to Norse, RatBonez,Alpha Labs, feral etc....

    Not to disagree or argue w u, I'm hearing bust.

    The informant is named in the recent Virginia article fellas. Even if it's not Redbird, I can tell u for fact the snitch is named in that article. It's not the main guy busted, I'll give u that clue.

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,885

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    855
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,046
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    U know I have nothing but love for u

    I'm hearing differently on my end

    Pieces I'm seeing connect this to Norse, RatBonez,Alpha Labs, feral etc....

    Not to disagree or argue w u, I'm hearing bust.

    The informant is named in the recent Virginia article fellas. Even if it's not Redbird, I can tell u for fact the snitch is named in that article. It's not the main guy busted, I'll give u that clue.
    You’re info is wrong about sxript getting busted. I’m going to pm you

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,875
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,269
    Thanked in
    3,285 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    You’re info is wrong about sxript getting busted. I’m going to pm you
    Ok cool

    I trust u and hope ur correct.

    Either way I have a name full of hats. I can pull a name out of that hat any day of the week. And that name will be one of the snitches 😁💪

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    898

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    346
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points
    332206292

    Wish I could believe you, Sherk, but just too much writing on the wall right now and “coincidence.” He even said he wasn’t going anywhere.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-07-2018, 05:35 PM
  2. Tiger Woods, arrested on suspicion of DUI
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 01:59 PM
  3. AAS Bust
    By heathalot in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:19 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums