• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Was it a bust or just suspicion

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If Sxript did get busted like some are saying where is the proof. There must be something on the internet or do you think they just closed shop because of the bad reports? If someone knows facts they should be brought out in the open to protect members who might have purchased from them especially if they purchased some of their big bulk orders.

It’s dumb rumors. They see D-Red get busted again and Sxript gone. Then they tied the two together. No evidence at all just dumb speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact feral and now Sxript just up and disappeared is pretty "coincidental"

The fact Joker just disappeared and their labs weren't all that bad....

makes me think it very well could be a bust, or related to a bust.

I have no definitive proof, but usually coincidences don't just happen back to back to back.

Dred had whoever was in Virginia brewing for quite a few ugl's. I don't have proof but if he was taking in 100k a month in crypto he was definitely supplying big players in the game. I know nuclear bought gear from him at first. Not sure if he did the whole time but 100% sure he did at first. I'm with wes on this. A bunch of labs come back bad and sources disappear just like dreds testing right before he got popped. I would suggest everyone lay low. If he's helping the feds they're on all these boards for sure

Dred had whoever was in Virginia brewing for quite a few ugl's. I don't have proof but if he was taking in 100k a month in crypto he was definitely supplying big players in the game. I know nuclear bought gear from him at first. Not sure if he did the whole time but 100% sure he did at first. I'm with wes on this. A bunch of labs come back bad and sources disappear just like dreds testing right before he got popped. I would suggest everyone lay low. If he's helping the feds they're on all these boards for sure

Truth.

Redbird did not get busted. Sxript closed because of the circumstances that have transpired.

U know I have nothing but love for u

I'm hearing differently on my end

Pieces I'm seeing connect this to Norse, RatBonez,Alpha Labs, feral etc....

Not to disagree or argue w u, I'm hearing bust.

The informant is named in the recent Virginia article fellas. Even if it's not Redbird, I can tell u for fact the snitch is named in that article. It's not the main guy busted, I'll give u that clue.

U know I have nothing but love for u

I'm hearing differently on my end

Pieces I'm seeing connect this to Norse, RatBonez,Alpha Labs, feral etc....

Not to disagree or argue w u, I'm hearing bust.

The informant is named in the recent Virginia article fellas. Even if it's not Redbird, I can tell u for fact the snitch is named in that article. It's not the main guy busted, I'll give u that clue.

You’re info is wrong about sxript getting busted. I’m going to pm you

You’re info is wrong about sxript getting busted. I’m going to pm you

Ok cool

I trust u and hope ur correct.

Either way I have a name full of hats. I can pull a name out of that hat any day of the week. And that name will be one of the snitches 😁💪

Wish I could believe you, Sherk, but just too much writing on the wall right now and “coincidence.” He even said he wasn’t going anywhere.

Wish I could believe you, Sherk, but just too much writing on the wall right now and “coincidence.” He even said he wasn’t going anywhere.

He went somewhere lol. But it wasn’t jail. I wish he would’ve stuck around and tried to fix this. I’ve seen way worse from shops and seen them overcome and thrive. I believe RB could’ve done the same.

He went somewhere lol. But it wasn’t jail. I wish he would’ve stuck around and tried to fix this. I’ve seen way worse from shops and seen them overcome and thrive. I believe RB could’ve done the same.
I don’t know if he’s in jail but something suspicious is up. Lots going on in his home
state and how many times did he say he isn’t letting the testing situation deter him and that he isn’t going anywhere? And suddenly he goes somewhere?

Yep. Fn moron!! He's an idiot!! Also, i get the board is a business and identities need to be kept anonymous but that type shit puts us all at risk. Well all have to do our parts( VPN etc) but the boards should be able to check out these sources upon entry especially the local ones. Not sure how that would happen and maintain privacy but just thinking out loud

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Get Shredded!
Yep. Fn moron!! He's an idiot!! Also, i get the board is a business and identities need to be kept anonymous but that type shit puts us all at risk. Well all have to do our parts( VPN etc) but the boards should be able to check out these sources upon entry especially the local ones. Not sure how that would happen and maintain privacy but just thinking out loud

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Not a jab at board\mods in any way just for the record

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Im not sure what the boards could actually do but far from the first time for something like this and probably far from the last time.
All I know is usually when they find out they give a heads up and delete anything associated.
Not a jab at board\mods in any way just for the record

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

The fact feral and now Sxript just up and disappeared is pretty "coincidental"

The fact Joker just disappeared and their labs weren't all that bad....

makes me think it very well could be a bust, or related to a bust.

I have no definitive proof, but usually coincidences don't just happen back to back to back.

Wouldn't you think the feds would put out a press release? In my experience they always want a public at-a-boy when they take down a lab. Also, when a lab decides to ghost us they usually do a promo to drum up sales prior to disappearing. It's hard to say either way.

They don't put up a press release if they don't think they have the big fish yet. Also, if it is a large scale operation, they won't put up a press release until they have nailed everyone they want.
Wouldn't you think the feds would put out a press release? In my experience they always want a public at-a-boy when they take down a lab. Also, when a lab decides to ghost us they usually do a promo to drum up sales prior to disappearing. It's hard to say either way.

Whether a bust of a lab is proven or is suspected, it would be enough for me to stay away from anyone named in either scenario.

Don't back pedal now lol !!! U don't know for sure that that is sxript u think it to so . If u do know for sure u may be the LE urself
That's actually a link somebody else already posted. And don't ever accuse me of some shit like that again!! Imma send ya a pm cause what i say next May break rules.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Im not sure what the boards could actually do but far from the first time for something like this and probably far from the last time.
All I know is usually when they find out they give a heads up and delete anything associated.
Me either. For all the reasons i said before. Maybe a heads up is really best they can do which is a whole hell of a lot better than nothing.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back