• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Was it a bust or just suspicion

It's called auto correct sir. I often type on my phone. Changes things constantly that I type, and I don't spellcheck or correct, bc Im in a hurry. Always.

Fast. I make errors. I will in the future. And my degrees/certs. Those are just pieces of paper. I saw them actually yesterday in a box in my basement. Let me assure you that I don't count degrees as "Education". You can get more education on Endocrinology on this forum then you can get in Med School in some ways. AAS at least. Ask any Endocrinologist the half life of sustanon and he will look at you with confusion.

And no one here is gonna be the grammar police or respect the grammar police. Trust me on that.

Sure thing, pal.

- - - Updated - - -

Blow all the smoke u want up other people's ass u want I know why u was here lol . That's all I say to say about that lol

What? Let's go for Engrish next time.

I'm cool homie. It's cool for others to jab and such but when the new guy does it, it isnt cool? Isnt that rich
No there is none of that her at ASF where we put the new guy through the ringer. Great place to hang get info meet new people and every once in a while vent your problems. There are some bitter fucks here for sure but that's what gives the pit panache. I wish I could be hitting that blunt you mentioned and eating everything insight with you but unfortunately those days are over for me lol.

No there is none of that her at ASF where we put the new guy through the ringer. Great place to hang get info meet new people and every once in a while vent your problems. There are some bitter fucks here for sure but that's what gives the pit panache. I wish I could be hitting that blunt you mentioned and eating everything insight with you but unfortunately those days are over for me lol.

Fucking quitter. Lol

I'm cool homie. It's cool for others to jab and such but when the new guy does it, it isnt cool? Isnt that rich

Nothing cool about starting drama lol . Ur most likely LE and punk all in one

Get Shredded!
Nothing cool about starting drama lol . Ur most likely LE and punk all in one

You got me. Great work, dude. What gave it away, the fact I'm a weed smoker? Or the fact I can't carry a firearm legally? Help me so I can be more incognito

If Sxript did get busted like some are saying where is the proof. There must be something on the internet or do you think they just closed shop because of the bad reports? If someone knows facts they should be brought out in the open to protect members who might have purchased from them especially if they purchased some of their big bulk orders.

I’ll speculate....

My opinion and based by no fact only experience.

When a lab is ousted for having crap product, they tuck tail, run and relabel.

Couple of months there’s going to be a new hitter in town with similar products and repping behavior

I’ll speculate....

My opinion and based by no fact only experience.

When a lab is ousted for having crap product, they tuck tail, run and relabel.

Couple of months there’s going to be a new hitter in town with similar products and repping behavior

I think there was proof somewhere . But don't think they will be back for a very long time .

Being there in operation on eroids, I’d say it was an exit.

Moderators, If this isn’t allowed please delete

Being there in operation on eroids, I’d say it was an exit.

Moderators, If this isn’t allowed please delete
This has been gone over before already but in a nutshell the one that was here and on other boards isn’t the same one that is on eroids. According to the one here, the one on eroids is an imposter.

This has been gone over before already but in a nutshell the one that was here and on other boards isn’t the same one that is on eroids. According to the one here, the one on eroids is an imposter.

I actually just realized that when I was chit chatting over there. Still think it’s weak as fuck of a lab to take a branded name onto another forum, copy labels and handle and make a go at it.

In fact, that’s outright stupid really. If one gets a bad name, then business dips for both

Back