NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,486 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    No one is getting banned because you guys can’t agree or see eye to eye. This isn’t BOP. Quit being bitches and crying for banishment. This topic is dead. The source is gone. Not sure why you guys are continuing on dragging this out and fighting like children.

If we did ban for these reasons, there would only be a few of us left ...LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,752 Posts
    Rep Points

Not sure why you guys are continuing on dragging this out and fighting like children.
    Same reason people drink...boredom.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    If we did ban for these reasons, there would only be a few of us left ...LMAO
    Facts lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Wait what? Photoshopped what reports cause I emailed Jano these reports and he said they were Sxript tests but never said they were altered and I made the mistake saying in the email that they were sxript reports. The only reason I asked if they were authentic was because all the info to check them out on Janos site was blacked out. I.E. task numbers
    The reports are legit. Jaxz tried some shady stuff which included photoshopping to discredit the reports. I’d have to find which thread it’s in but it is in one of the many threads in sxript.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    443 Posts
    Rep Points

It’s Integrity like everyone suspected but also brewed for others......

CLAREMONT, Va. - Federal prosecutors are accusing a husband and wife of running a massive illegal steroid operation out of our region.

Michael and Laura Lambert were arrested on December 15 and taken to the Western Tidewater Regional Jail.

Court documents reveal details what federal prosecutors are calling a massive production and distribution operation of anabolic steroids.

The operation was most recently based in Claremont, Virginia, from March until July. It states they were located at a home on the 3800 block of Spring Grove Avenue, but previously operated out of a home in Hanover, Virginia, and before that Pennsylvania, according to the indictment.

It accuses Michael Lambert of being the lead chemist and running the operation. Laura Lambert is accused of labeling the steroids and handling the money, according to the indictment.

The raw materials were ordered from China, then the steroids were produced in Virginia and sold to wholesalers in Texas and Florida, according to the indictment.

It states the business was called “Integrity Labs” and marketed on an internet bodybuilding forum called “Hardcore Underground”.

https://www.wtkr.com/news/feds-accus...-and-operation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

No one is getting banned because you guys can’t agree or see eye to eye. This isn’t BOP. Quit being bitches and crying for banishment. This topic is dead. The source is gone. Not sure why you guys are continuing on dragging this out and fighting like children.
    Agreed!!! BOP IS GARBAGE BY THE WAY. Just had to get that out there. They ban for stupid reasons. And you're right topic is dead

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought Integrity was arrested months ago, long before Dec 15
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    It’s Integrity like everyone suspected but also brewed for others......

CLAREMONT, Va. - Federal prosecutors are accusing a husband and wife of running a massive illegal steroid operation out of our region.

Michael and Laura Lambert were arrested on December 15 and taken to the Western Tidewater Regional Jail.

Court documents reveal details what federal prosecutors are calling a massive production and distribution operation of anabolic steroids.

The operation was most recently based in Claremont, Virginia, from March until July. It states they were located at a home on the 3800 block of Spring Grove Avenue, but previously operated out of a home in Hanover, Virginia, and before that Pennsylvania, according to the indictment.

It accuses Michael Lambert of being the lead chemist and running the operation. Laura Lambert is accused of labeling the steroids and handling the money, according to the indictment.

The raw materials were ordered from China, then the steroids were produced in Virginia and sold to wholesalers in Texas and Florida, according to the indictment.

It states the business was called “Integrity Labs” and marketed on an internet bodybuilding forum called “Hardcore Underground”.

https://www.wtkr.com/news/feds-accus...-and-operation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    443 Posts
    Rep Points

Was it a bust or just suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I thought Integrity was arrested months ago, long before Dec 15
    They disappeared months ago. Who knows. The story says Integrity.

Maybe this was Integrity’s brewer, Integrity got busted and snitched it out on this guy who still had a lot of vials with Integrity labels? I don’t know. This guy was apparently a source for sources.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    429 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    The reports are legit. Jaxz tried some shady stuff which included photoshopping to discredit the reports. I’d have to find which thread it’s in but it is in one of the many threads in sxript.
    No I just posted what I seen some where else lol . I lost money with these myself . But it still doesn't change the fact that you came here with purpose to get rid of them lol.

If people can't see that then there's something really wrong .

I'd like to see the three that was posting this show there gear with a piece of paper with the date and time on it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    429 Posts
    Rep Points

Blow all the smoke u want up other people's ass u want I know why u was here lol . That's all I say to say about that lol

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,964 Posts
    Rep Points

I know Michael.

Sucks to see this...he wasn't a bad guy from what I know of him.

The link is Florida. Bunch of brands in last 12 months busted outta there relative to this.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 12-23-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Pretty sure I have validated all of this info. And various other busts.

Sponsors and sources and Mods and Admins talk.

Been at this 24+ years.

Make sure you tell everyone in this thread, the reason you dislike me, is bc I stated that I heard Alan was no longer using DOM shipping (HUpharma) well you were then rude to me, but then you asked Alan and Confirmed I was correct. And I called you out for being rude then.

So as is I am batting 100.

So stop being rude altogether. Read the rules of the forum too while you are at it.
    Lol @ batting 100. I rest my case.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    U can't just show up and get the ring with the apes and box son . U just showed up . I know u want to be part of the group but u have to pay ur dues first
    Yeah, yeah. Shoo fly

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,964 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade_pe View Post
    Lol @ batting 100. I rest my case.
    It's called auto correct sir. I often type on my phone. Changes things constantly that I type, and I don't spellcheck or correct, bc Im in a hurry. Always.

Fast. I make errors. I will in the future. And my degrees/certs. Those are just pieces of paper. I saw them actually yesterday in a box in my basement. Let me assure you that I don't count degrees as "Education". You can get more education on Endocrinology on this forum then you can get in Med School in some ways. AAS at least. Ask any Endocrinologist the half life of sustanon and he will look at you with confusion.

And no one here is gonna be the grammar police or respect the grammar police. Trust me on that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,774 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    It's called auto correct sir. I often type on my phone. Changes things constantly that I type, and I don't spellcheck or correct, bc Im in a hurry. Always.

Fast. I make errors. I will in the future. And my degrees/certs. Those are just pieces of paper. I saw them actually yesterday in a box in my basement. Let me assure you that I don't count degrees as "Education". You can get more education on Endocrinology on this forum then you can get in Med School in some ways. AAS at least. Ask any Endocrinologist the half life of sustanon and he will look at you with confusion.

And no one here is gonna be the grammar police or respect the grammar police. Trust me on that.
    Merry Christmas Wes