• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to clean bottle top dispenser

bcwilliams67

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a Seripettor bottle top dispenser for filling vials. This is my 3rd one now. In the past I've cleaned with 70% isopropyl alcohol(pumped alcohol through the pump). The pump would last approximately 6 months before the filling valve would get clogged. Please help

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have a Seripettor bottle top dispenser for filling vials. This is my 3rd one now. In the past I've cleaned with 70% isopropyl alcohol(pumped alcohol through the pump). The pump would last approximately 6 months before the filling valve would get clogged. Please help

What brand of bottle top dispenser is it because some can handle more heat than others? Typically you would take it apart scrub it with a detergent and hot water then submerged it in 90% isopropyl alcohol. Then take it out and wrap it in tinfoil and put it in an instapot which works just like a autoclave. If it can handle dry heat sterilization that would be 350° F for 30 minutes or 275°F for 90 minutes.

So you said you used to clean tube with alcohol and I believe you said the Filling valve kept getting clogged? What do you mean by that exactly?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

What brand of bottle top dispenser is it because some can handle more heat than others? Typically you would take it apart scrub it with a detergent and hot water then submerged it in 90% isopropyl alcohol. Then take it out and wrap it in tinfoil and put it in an instapot which works just like a autoclave. If it can handle dry heat sterilization that would be 350° F for 30 minutes or 275°F for 90 minutes.

So you said you used to clean tube with alcohol and I believe you said the Filling valve kept getting clogged? What do you mean by that exactly?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Its made by brand tech. I've read that i should use a detergent. I have alcohol. I wonder if that'd work. Then soak in 90% isopropyl alcohol and maybe instapot. I've read also to autoclave the pump to clean it.
The filling valve is like the inlet value. It's at the end of the tube where the oil comes from the bottle into the pump

I have alconox. Its a detergent typically used in labs.

Back