• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

30 Day T-book Log

IML Gear Cream!
This guy makin us all look bad!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I don’t have much of a life outside of work and home so the gym is my go to. I keep telling myself I need to prep for another NPC comp but haven’t brought myself to do it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today I start a 10 day staycation. Looking forward to some downtime.
Started my workout today with 30 minutes of yoga and followed that with 15 additional minutes of meditation. Then hit legs.

Meals wil be skewed somewhat this week with the staycation and holidays but I’ll get through it. I always find that for me, o can stay on point with my diet better when I am working then when I’m at home.
Barbell Squat - 10x10x100
Curls - 10x10x50
Leg Extension - 10x10x50
Dumbbell Lunge - 4sets 10w/25’s
Leg press wide stance - 5x10x150
Straight leg dead’s 45@5x10
Standing toe raises (in, out, straight). 10x10x150 each way

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Push50!

Max

8804c7751dec43f17b908841c7fcea50.jpg

Santa brought me a Roman Chair for Christmas.

Get the weighted glute/hams-hypers!! Nice piece
I need one of those, maybe put in garage, I am running out of space. Score

Max

I wanted a seated calve machine next to the couch in the living room but Santa didn’t come threw :/

I wanted a seated calve machine next to the couch in the living room but Santa didn’t come threw :/

I use my self spotting bench for seated calves. But it would be nice to have the right lies either of equipment

So mostly been doing yoga and meditation the last couple days just getting through Christmas. Today will also be massages and cupping. Last day of relaxation before hitting it hard and heavy again. No break over New Years.

Typical Monday workout. Mindset is awesome going into my workout. I feel like it is a mix of the meditation, tbol and yoga. Able to bust out my routine without slowing down.

Chest, Triceps and Abs
Flat Bench - 10x10x100
Incline Bench Press - 10x10x80
Decline Dumbbell Press - 10x10x60
Flat Flye Press
cable flies 10x10x20
Cable Crossovers 10x10x20

TRICEPS
Longl Head
Closed bench 10x10x80
Skull Crushers10x10x35
Kickbacks10x10x30’s

Lateral Head
rope push down -rope apart pronated 10x10x70
Diamond push-up 10x10

Medical head
Rope push down- supinated 10x10x45
Underhanded Bench 10x10x80

Incline Crunches - 2 sets of 15 reps
Seated Leg Pull-Ins - 2 sets of 15 reps
Twists -5x20x10 High/Low
Rocky 4’s - 4x5
Wood Choppers- 3x10x15

Get Shredded!
Im really liking how mild but effective this tbol is. As far as mildness goes I’d class it with anavar and I could see even female competitors using it. I am currently 12 days in to my 30 day run and even though I have not packed on copious amounts of muscle I am seeing fat lose, increases n size and muscle density as well as some awesome pumps.
You have to keep in mind that I am only running 50mg test cyp a week with tbol at 50mg/day. That’s it. I can only imagine what it would be to stack tbol with say 200mg/wk of test, and 400/wk primo. Or 200wk of tren.
Barbell Rows - 3 sets of 120 x he 10 reps
Barbell Reverse Rows - 3 sets of 120 x 10 reps
Seated Rows 4x10x70
Seated Good Mornings - 3 sets of 35 x 10 reps
Reverse Dumbbell Rows - 3sets of 35 x 10reps
Front Pull-Downs - 4 sets of 120@15,12,10,8 reps each wide grip, closed grip, reverse grip reverse closed grip
BIICEPS
Dumbbell Hammer-slow eccentric 35x10x10
Rope Hammer-hold peak every rep 35x101x10
Cable Reverse Curl- forearms parrelle to floor hold peak slow eccentric 40x10x10
Dumbbell Hammer seated hold peak
Zotman Curl 25x10x10
EZ bar revers w/ normal tempo 45x10x10
Dumbbell reverse seated slow eccentric
15x10x10
So here is tummy updated pick for 12 days in. Top is beginning bottom is current.

500335a36c0a3115004c3dafb9117379.jpg

Last edited:
Shoulder press
Front raises
Side raises

So today I was focused more on abs and core.
Planks 10 min @15s on and 10 s off
Hanging Leg Raises - 2 sets of 12 reps
Rocky 4’s 5 sets 5
Side Bends - 2 sets of 30
Cable twists - 4 sets 20
Wood Choppers -4x20 each side
Low back extensions

Cardio 1 hour 10%@3.5mph
Inversion table

Im really liking how mild but effective this tbol is. As far as mildness goes I’d class it with anavar and I could see even female competitors using it. I am currently 12 days in to my 30 day run and even though I have not packed on copious amounts of muscle I am seeing fat lose, increases n size and muscle density as well as some awesome pumps.
You have to keep in mind that I am only running 50mg test cyp a week with tbol at 50mg/day. That’s it. I can only imagine what it would be to stack tbol with say 200mg/wk of test, and 400/wk primo. Or 200wk of tren.
Barbell Rows - 3 sets of 120 x he 10 reps
Barbell Reverse Rows - 3 sets of 120 x 10 reps
Seated Rows 4x10x70
Seated Good Mornings - 3 sets of 35 x 10 reps
Reverse Dumbbell Rows - 3sets of 35 x 10reps
Front Pull-Downs - 4 sets of 120@15,12,10,8 reps each wide grip, closed grip, reverse grip reverse closed grip
BIICEPS
Dumbbell Hammer-slow eccentric 35x10x10
Rope Hammer-hold peak every rep 35x101x10
Cable Reverse Curl- forearms parrelle to floor hold peak slow eccentric 40x10x10
Zotman Curl 25x10x10
EZ bar revers w/ normal tempo 45x10x10
15x10x10
So here is tummy updated pick for 12 days in. Top is beginning bottom is current.

500335a36c0a3115004c3dafb9117379.jpg

Some damn! VOLUME!!. That isn’t the 30 min I see sometimes. Good on ya!

Max

Hit legs today.

Barbell Squat - 10x10x100
Curls - 10x10x50
Leg Extension - 10x10x50
Dumbbell Lunge - 4sets 10w/25’s
Leg press wide stance - 5x10x150
Straight leg dead’s 45@5x10
Standing toe raise(in, out, straight)150@5x20
Dumbbell Frog-25lb plate. 2x20

Pretty standard workout but I must admit that I am having pumps in places that I haven’t had them in a long time. The frogs gave me major pumps in my glutes.

Trying to use this more as a cut but I have put on 2.6 lbs in 2 weeks. I have lost some body fat as well. Looking to make the next 14 days the most remarkable. Anyone that has never seen me transform you are in for a treat. I will not post pics for week 3 but I will at 28 days. I will continue to post workouts and look forward to the next two weeks.

Friday did a little bi’s and tri’s. Only and 3 sets of each at 8,10,12

30 minutes of cardio
15 minutes meditation
30 minutes yoga
Dumbbell Hammer-sloweccentric
Rope Hammer-hold peak every rep
Cable Reverse Curl- forearms parrelle to floor hold peak slow eccentric
Zotman Curl
EZ bar revers w/ normal tempo
Closed bench
Kickbacks
rope push down -rope apart pronated
Diamond push-up
Rope push down l down- supinated
Underhanded Bench

Took Saturday off and only did meditation and yoga

Today is a light day as well.
15 minutes meditation and 30 minutes of yoga. 1 hour cardio.

So like I said I am using the next couple weeks of the Tbol to shed as much fat as possible. My focus is Core and fat loss so there will be a lot of cardio, HIIT on the Heavy bag and core /butt exercises.

Treadmill 60 min/3.5ph@10%

Heavy Bag 5 min- 15 second on; 5 seconds off

Mountain Climbers
Shimmies
Reverse Abs Crunch
Donkey Kicks
Leg Lifts

I realize that for most of you guys this might seem like a really lite work out. I have found what works best for me and the results will speak for themselves so don't judge me till you see them in 2 weeks. .

Putting in work brother. What can you notice from the injectable version compared to the oral when it comes to T/bol? I always found the oral version was very slow acting and took almost 14-20 day’s to kick in.

IML Gear Cream!
Putting in work brother. What can you notice from the injectable version compared to the oral when it comes to T/bol? I always found the oral version was very slow acting and took almost 14-20 day’s to kick in.

I started feeling some good pumps by the end of week one along with some increased sex drive and some noticeable strength gain. What I really started to notice in week 2 is the increased stamina and some weight gain. I think that I am starting to really reap the cutting benefits of the tbol going into week 3 and that’s why my focus is more on core and cardio right now. I’m running a calorie deficit and looking to maintain my current muscle mass. I’ve ran anavar precomp and loved it. Anavar is a great aas but very pricey and being an oral it still requires 2 passes before starting to clear your system. Injectable tbol is a great alternative not o due to lower cost and lower toxicity.

30 minutes on treadmill-3.5mph@10%
Side Plank – 30 seconds 6 sets
One leg touch -30 each leg.
Donkey kick backs – Using a chair 30 each leg
Squat kicking out to side 20 each leg
Plank with a twist! 20 each side.
Pull ups 4x10
Push ups 10x10

30 minutes on treadmill-3.5mph@10%

Lean Backs – 20.
Inch Worm Crawls
Wall Sits – alternating right leg up and then left leg. 20 seconds each leg 5 times
Lunges
Plank - 1 Minute Hold!

So over the past two weeks I have been pushing myself to extremes. The biggest swing was over the last 6 days. Dropping my weight from 175.6 down to 168.8 in a 3 day span and the following that with increasing my weight back up from 168.8 to 176.4 in 3 days. What I was looking at is to see how well the gold line tbol assisted in helping to maintain muscle mass. I pushed myself hard enough physiologically to reach a point that my body reach a ketotic state which was confirmed with ketone dip sticks. I dropped 1” at the navel line in the last 6 days and calipers show a decrease from22cm to 19cm and a decrease at the hip from 21.33 to 17cm with the tape measure showing an increase from 15” to 15-1/8”. I would say with out any doubt in my mind the tbol helps to maintain muscle mass when running a calorie deficit.
a4e391cde7fe0f55a0000eeeea0f4bf5.jpg

93faa28819f5e42a9d760b70d69e2567.jpg

b56a09c107b3c1bc283e5e967f00ad17.jpg

55fb0e60abe38fd9db7e3cfd0af88526.jpg

6ffe9304ec4b295276ad48dac87554c9.jpg

So here is my initial and final photos. Top is December 17th and bottom is today Jan 13th. This has been a good run for me. I have increased my weight by 5.4 lbs and reduced body fat at the same time.
Tbol is a great addition to any cycle. The weight gain would be, in my opinion, more pronounced if you are 10-12% bf. No aromatization to worry about is one of the reason that I see tbol as a great addition to a cycle but also the fact that it potentates other aas so you can reduce your dosage rates. I ran the tbol at 50mg/day and ran test cyc at 50mg/wk. and I had good results.

So:
Overall sense of well being was awesome. I have felt up beat with a very positive emotional state and an absence of negative emotions.
Attitude: I had hip surgery a year ago and it would have been easy to fall back into negative self talk. My attitude has been very positive and I would think Ben say that I had a “growth mindset” and let myself see the challenges ahead of me as an opportunity for growth rather than failure. This helped me to find room for improvement and mistakes not looking for perfection but instead living the process with no defined destination.
Strength was up but even more importantly my stamina was greatly elevated. This allowed me to push through some of my longer duration workout routines. I do not lift as heavy as I get older but my volume has increased significantly.
Weight- As I said, I started this 30 days out at 172 and as of today I weighed in at 177.4. That’s 5.4 lbs net gain and you can see the difference in the pics.

Great overall. Highly recommend the Goldline. But this is not for the week of heart. Pinning daily is a challenge in and of itself but well worth it.

Thank you again to Uncle Z and XTOG85 for giving me the opportunity to run the Glodline Tbol.

So here is my initial and final photos. Top is December 17th and bottom is today Jan 13th. This has been a good run for me. I have increased my weight by 5.4 lbs and reduced body fat at the same time.
Tbol is a great addition to any cycle. The weight gain would be, in my opinion, more pronounced if you are 10-12% bf. No aromatization to worry about is one of the reason that I see tbol as a great addition to a cycle but also the fact that it potentates other aas so you can reduce your dosage rates. I ran the tbol at 50mg/day and ran test cyc at 50mg/wk. and I had good results.

So:
Overall sense of well being was awesome. I have felt up beat with a very positive emotional state and an absence of negative emotions.
Attitude: I had hip surgery a year ago and it would have been easy to fall back into negative self talk. My attitude has been very positive and I would think Ben say that I had a “growth mindset” and let myself see the challenges ahead of me as an opportunity for growth rather than failure. This helped me to find room for improvement and mistakes not looking for perfection but instead living the process with no defined destination.
Strength was up but even more importantly my stamina was greatly elevated. This allowed me to push through some of my longer duration workout routines. I do not lift as heavy as I get older but my volume has increased significantly.
Weight- As I said, I started this 30 days out at 172 and as of today I weighed in at 177.4. That’s 5.4 lbs net gain and you can see the difference in the pics.

Great overall. Highly recommend the Goldline. But this is not for the week of heart. Pinning daily is a challenge in and of itself but well worth it.

Thank you again to Uncle Z and XTOG85 for giving me the opportunity to run the Glodline Tbol.

Thanks push50! I like how you summarized the whole program. 5.4lbs of LBM is a lot, especially for 1month of Tbol. . Imagine slapping a 5.4lb/2.44kilo of beef roast throughout your body; it is a lot. Good job!’

Max

So:

Your welcome brother and I’m glad to see it help you get back on the saddle. Good work and your always welcome to work with us over here on the Z team.

Back