• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AR-15 & Xscript

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I don't know what I am going to do. I have 0 issues pinning Feral gear though. I've seen the complaints about the Test 400, I respect it.. but hasn't happened to me. I have no complaints with Feral. The Sxript I'll see after I get my bloodowork. The oil is definitely clean, no worries there.

The problem is.. I am very OCD. If I am running something, all gear has to be by the same lab. Might sound stupid, but I just can't mix two different labs together. So when Feral closed, I wanted to try some DHB so I ordered from SXript, so that put the Feral Gear on hold. Now that I am unsure about SXript, I am going to buy from another place.. probably GC if they ever reply to my email. So when I get that, I'll switch to them, and SXript and Feral will be on hold until further notice. lol

I also have an issue with hording gear and buying things I don't need or will use in a reasonable timeline.

It took GC about 24 hours to reply which was usually late at night or early AM to each email reply. But once I ordered it came Amazon fast.

Rock On

I just wanted to let everyone here at ASF know not to order anything from Xscript. They are officially closed so any donations sent will be lost. I’m sure the Mods will fill everyone in at some point. Just so everyone understands. Until today I was as clueless as most other members when it came to what was really going on with Xscript and their gear. Actually I just found out the real details a little over an hour ago. Looking back at everything now it’s pretty obvious to me they only ask me to Rep and log for them because I was a pro athlete and they wanted me to push their gear right before closing shop. Only good thing is I only use this board to hang at so I didn’t talk to as many members as others would have.
If you guys want to rip me a new asshole and tell me how stupid I am it’s fine. Listen I get it. No one is more pissed at me than me. I should have followed my instincts rather than good gear. Well it was good gear at one point. Anyway I have no idea about when he actually stopped taking orders and no idea when he stopped shipping them. I would guess if you don’t have your pack by tomorrow you won’t be getting it. Sorry for the bad news but at least I’m honest. Also I have no way to reach eitherJoker or RedBird. All private connections have been deleted by them.
I like it here at asf so I hope all of you can understand that I got suckered plain and simple. I’m bummed, humbled and pissed about it but nothing I can do now other than be honest with you guys and chalk this up to another lesson learned in life. For me it’s still a hard one to swallow. Fuck the Purple Bullshit Nation.

From what I've seen, you have only tried to rep what you thought was a good source and you can't be blamed for that. I'd love to know the full story once it comes out. Let me know if you have any other sources you trust because I placed my first ever gear order with them right before all this happened.

Well fuck I ordered a whole cycle this past October. Hopefully that batch was good lol in any case we shell see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez when this happened to me guys wanted to cut off my cock and use it as a Qtip lol. Good luck to you brother
I haven't seen AR-15 verbally assaulting me with great fervor though. Instead all his posts regarding the issue were very reasonable.
I quite vividly recall the way you have acted and I feel it is straight out insulting to AR-15 to compare his behavior to yours.

There's no need to react to my post, I am not interested in getting into discussion with you. I just felt like speaking my mind. Thank you for understanding.

I haven't seen AR-15 verbally assaulting me with great fervor though. Instead all his posts regarding the issue were very reasonable.
I quite vividly recall the way you have acted and I feel it is straight out insulting to AR-15 to compare his behavior to yours.

There's no need to react to my post, I am not interested in getting into discussion with you. I just felt like speaking my mind. Thank you for understanding.
Jano the post directed towards AR-15 had nothing to do with you. In fact it had everything to do how the members treated me after reports came out for who I was repping for. As you are aware we did not see eye to eye on many things but dont blame me for what is on the internet. Do I owe you an apology yes I do and it is long over due, Enjoy your holiday and I hope you take my apology sincerely.

Jano the post directed towards AR-15 had nothing to do with you. In fact it had everything to do how the members treated me after reports came out for who I was repping for. As you are aware we did not see eye to eye on many things but dont blame me for what is on the internet. Do I owe you an apology yes I do and it is long over due, Enjoy your holiday and I hope you take my apology sincerely.
Thank you, I appreciate and accept the apology.

Happy Holidays!

Get Shredded!
If Jano says he doesn't accept your apology, well then you know what to say next: "You still mad at me? Well fuck you then!"

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit- he already accepted- No popcorn for this one

Holy shit did I dodge a bullet, made a 3200 order 4 days ago as my first with them, never got a reply so went back to my reliable

doesnt matter who it is, you are begging to get ass fucked making a 3200 first order with anyone

- - - Updated - - -

Hackey Sack

So he likes kicking little, saggy balls around. Well! He's in the right place for saggy little balls.

I got a lot of gear from labs that have died recently.

RIP

I'm in the same boat. I got tons of SX and GL. It looks like GC and Europharm are the only good gears I have. I dumped the Praetorian gears because a lot of it were not what it claims to be. But as far as everyone knows, SX is just underdosed? If so, I'll just keep using it except maybe up dosage?

Sure why not. It may be underdosed but at least you know it isnt motor oil youre slamming.

I'm going to add one of their vials to my collection of fallen labs and toss the rest I suppose. I have no animosity towards anyone in this game, especially reps left behind to deal with the mess. I am a grown man and realize buying illegal products, from a guy I never met, off the internet, more often than not has the potential to go sideways. If your not willing or able to lose it, don't risk it. Nature of the beast I suppose

Do you really have a collection of fallen labs? If so thats a sick collection.

Sorry about Sxript, this happens too often with brands that get crazy deals. If its too good to be true, its probably not true.

I think that will be forever forgotten. JAXZ has the bullseye on him now..

For what its worth i have been on a cycle of 250 mg a week of test e from xscript and getting some great results. I bumped it up to 500 for a few weeks in November and had to bring it back down because my pumps were so intense I couldn’t finish a shoulder or back workout. At that time i did a three week stint with their 25mg anavar per day. Could have had a little to do with some water retention to but I don’t like to take ai’s so i just dropped test to 250 and issues are gone. I still have a few weeks left and also some test p I haven’t used. I do intend to use it since my test e seems to be good. Kind of sucks guess i got to find a new lab now like everyone else, but i guess that is the name of the underground game. Always a little nervous that first pin from a new lab but for what its worth i’m gonna run what i got.

What? You are happy about getting anavar 25 that is most likely anavar 50 - 60 mg? I HIGHLY doubt your anavar is dosed right. Anavar 25 should NOT cause those sides unless you are a woman. And people will say who cares atleast its real anavar. Yet if a woman got it and was taking this high amount it may cause problems. Pretty much why sxript is danger to the community. There is already a member in another thread that almost went into the hospital becaus of his mtren that was 80%? overdosed I forgot the name. Sounds like sxript ran out of anavar 25 and replaced it with anavar 50.

sorry someone had to say it. never in my life have i heard of a full grown man have such extreme pumps off only anavar 25.

Getting great results off something that is 2x the dosage of what is on the label is NOT something to be happy about. Is there any man on this forum that has such extreme pumps that they cant finsih their back and shoulder workout off 25 mg of anavar ? Because i know plenty of 90lb woman that take 20 mg of anavar

For what its worth i have been on a cycle of 250 mg a week of test e from xscript and getting some great results. I bumped it up to 500 for a few weeks in November and had to bring it back down because my pumps were so intense I couldn’t finish a shoulder or back workout. At that time i did a three week stint with their 25mg anavar per day. Could have had a little to do with some water retention to but I don’t like to take ai’s so i just dropped test to 250 and issues are gone. I still have a few weeks left and also some test p I haven’t used. I do intend to use it since my test e seems to be good. Kind of sucks guess i got to find a new lab now like everyone else, but i guess that is the name of the underground game. Always a little nervous that first pin from a new lab but for what its worth i’m gonna run what i got.

From what I’ve read most guys on the forum take 50 to 80 mgs anyways and yes im sensitive to test or steroids in general. And yes i got intense pumps and only did short workouts for awhile. Nobody on the forum knows what your taking to begin with unless you test the shit. I get my blood counts and markers taken every couple weeks everything seemed good and in range for what im injecting into my ass. I don’t really care what it is if my results are good if i did i would go to a doctor and pay a fortune for pharma grade shit and so wouldn’t everyone else. If someone is that worried about it delete tapatalk and stay away for steroid forums.

This is the funniest post in the thread

I think that will be forever forgotten. JAXZ has the bullseye on him now..

He’s such fucking shill hahaha.

He should be banned for photoshopping that Jano report.

Although it would be more fun if he sticks around.

I'm not buyin that. Let's try another one.

Bud I’m not sure why you feel the need to question me and my occupation in the past. There are several Vets on here that know exactly who I am away from this board so whether or not you believe me means absolutely nothing to me. I am kinda bummed you just automatically accuse me of lying. Again there are many here that know I’m not. Also please don’t think just because RedBird and Joker were both brought to light as scumbags doesn’t mean I’m one too. I repped for them all of about three weeks. Such a short time that I never received compensation nor did I have any knowledge of their business practices. I never even got a first name from them. Maybe next time before you call someone a liar try sending a pm. I probably would have considered telling you about my occupation before Inwas forced to retire. Hell I might have even sent you some tapes of my fights. Again I have nothing to hide and I’m proud of my career but I do try and be careful not to advertise anything that would draw undue attention to myself.

No hard feelings on my end bud. Like I said earlier I like it here at ASF and I have no desire for drama. Hopefully in the future we can have a meaningful chat and learn a little about each other and what their all about. Take care bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back