• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AR-15 & Xscript

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Looks like there are still active And in good standing in another board... I made a post , it was deleted

Dave Esser was NEVER SOLID! He has been scamming people way before you were even on the forums. He owned/admin a few forums. He was reading members PMs, getting personal info, and doing whatever he could to rip members off, yet he still had a following. Makes no sense why, you guys stayed loyal to him after he started selling instead of scamming. Once a crook, always a crook. You guys try to justify the underdosed gear, saying just what you said, among other nonsense. Whatever makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I aint buying it.

He had a couple bad things happen to him? He fucking deserved it. There are no excuses for underdosed gear, overdosed mTren tabs, mislabeled blends, etc. Ive been on the forums for almost 20 years, and I would never use any new lab that pops up. Why? Most are gone within a few years anyways. They suck you in with cheap prices and bullshit, and then pull a scam. Every damn time. There is a good reason why some guys have been here and around for a long time. And to be honest, I would only trust 3 sponsors on here, maybe 4. The rest? good luck..

We should take bets to see who will be gone next.

Just because I haven’t been a member of an Internet forum for very long (this time) doesn’t mean I’m naive. This whole industry isn’t new to me. I can’t speak to this dude other than to say I made my donation, received stuff in a timely manner, and it’s doing exactly what my other source’s gear does. My other sources aren’t new pop up labs, I’ve been using them for more than 15 years on and off and they are highly reputable.

If esser did all that shit then he absolutely deserves what he gets. But I’m not just saying nonsense that makes me feel “warm and fuzzy.” I wanted a second and maybe third source because mine can take a little longer sometimes and it’s nice to have options. It’s too bad the one I found turned out to be a scummy fuck. If you’d like to let me know which of those sources you’d use I’d love to have a reliable option. But anyone who rips off people that trust him can eat a dick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The rabbit hole does run deep here just think about what all has happened u should be able to figure it out

You know he brewed for a few labs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
All this was the work of Karl lol think about it brothers . At least the ones that know. This is trols that done this and that's all I have to say about that .

Merry Christmas

You guys are going to end up on an edition of "Custom's Street Fights"

IML Gear Cream!
And you're a mod on one of these boards? Must be architect. Its dipshit central over there. And your style reminds me of one or two of those imbeciles over there.

Wrong again son , so u have been banned there also . I have a friend there I'll ask lol

anabolic architect? lol.. That board has as many members as aasforum, which is around 100 or so.. I dont think we are missing anything.

Why did you change ur screen name kid dynamite lol . I'm not mod anywhere lol y'all will bite on anything that people post to try to make urself look good . Drama queens just like I thought

anabolic architect? lol.. That board has as many members as aasforum, which is around 100 or so.. I dont think we are missing anything.
How many does AB have? Don’t get me wrong I like that board but it is dead.

I just posted this stuff to prove a point and that's it's . That these trolls only come to bash and troll . They never post anything worth anything to any board

Can you fags just fuck already and get it over with?

Nuts in his guts

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back