• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AR-15 & Xscript

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to let everyone here at ASF know not to order anything from Xscript. They are officially closed so any donations sent will be lost. I’m sure the Mods will fill everyone in at some point. Just so everyone understands. Until today I was as clueless as most other members when it came to what was really going on with Xscript and their gear. Actually I just found out the real details a little over an hour ago. Looking back at everything now it’s pretty obvious to me they only ask me to Rep and log for them because I was a pro athlete and they wanted me to push their gear right before closing shop. Only good thing is I only use this board to hang at so I didn’t talk to as many members as others would have.
If you guys want to rip me a new asshole and tell me how stupid I am it’s fine. Listen I get it. No one is more pissed at me than me. I should have followed my instincts rather than good gear. Well it was good gear at one point. Anyway I have no idea about when he actually stopped taking orders and no idea when he stopped shipping them. I would guess if you don’t have your pack by tomorrow you won’t be getting it. Sorry for the bad news but at least I’m honest. Also I have no way to reach eitherJoker or RedBird. All private connections have been deleted by them.
I like it here at asf so I hope all of you can understand that I got suckered plain and simple. I’m bummed, humbled and pissed about it but nothing I can do now other than be honest with you guys and chalk this up to another lesson learned in life. For me it’s still a hard one to swallow. Fuck the Purple Bullshit Nation.

I'm not mad at you.

You need to update your signature though.

AR you are basically a 3rd party rep with zero skin in the game. You did your job, and were compensated with gear, not cash. Joker and Redbird profited. You did not.

Its all good. Don't sweat it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AR you are basically a 3rd party rep with zero skin in the game. You did your job, and were compensated with gear, not cash. Joker and Redbird profited. You did not.

Its all good. Don't sweat it.

I really appreciate that bud and to be perfectly honest I never received my gear for compensation either. Lol They closed up shop before sending it!! Go figure I worked for free. Just added insult to injury I guess.

I really appreciate that bud and to be perfectly honest I never received my gear for compensation either. Lol They closed up shop before sending it!! Go figure I worked for free. Just added insult to injury I guess.
Damn man.

That's pretty shitty. I'm sure everyone here can agree that you have zero to do with this.

I have a little Mast E left that I'd like to test, but to be quite honest, what's the point? They are in the wind.

I'm going to add one of their vials to my collection of fallen labs and toss the rest I suppose. I have no animosity towards anyone in this game, especially reps left behind to deal with the mess. I am a grown man and realize buying illegal products, from a guy I never met, off the internet, more often than not has the potential to go sideways. If your not willing or able to lose it, don't risk it. Nature of the beast I suppose

Last edited:
I'm going to add one of their vials to my collection of fallen labs and toss the rest I suppose. I have no animosity towards anyone in this game, especially reps left behind to deal with the mess. I am a grown man and realize buying illegal products, from a guy I never met, off the internet, more often than not has the potential to go sideways. If your not willing or able to lose it, don't risk it. Nature of the beast I suppose
True true.....

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

That sucks. I actually enjoyed their gear smh. Ole well

I got suckered in too. I came here after a three year layoff due to injury and I’ll admit I grew like a bad weed on their gear. Now that I know it was most likely way underdosed I’m fucking pissed cause my gains could have been even better had I used gear that was dosed correctly. I’m honestly just sick to my stomach over this shit. The whole thing feels like a kick to the face.

- - - Updated - - -

Is his wikr still active?

Joker? Nope RedBird Yes

I got suckered in too. I came here after a three year layoff due to injury and I’ll admit I grew like a bad weed on their gear. Now that I know it was most likely way underdosed I’m fucking pissed cause my gains could have been even better had I used gear that was dosed correctly. I’m honestly just sick to my stomach over this shit. The whole thing feels like a kick to the face.

- - - Updated - - -

Joker? Nope RedBird Yes

He still shows up in my contacts on wikr that’s why I asked.

I'm very undecided. Got some Test/Deca long ester mix... similar blend came back underdosed. Been taking 1.5ml a week for a couple weeks and can't really report anything negative or positive because I am typically on that year round. Got some Mast E, taking 400mg/week.. again, can't report anything good or bad.. Mast P tested good. Taking 50mg/day of the TBol, gives me a headache.. so I am pretty sure there is something in it. DHB I got seems on par with what it should be, that tested well. I was also one of the guys they helped with the Feral ordeal.. so really don't know what to do. Going to pull bloods on Friday and see where I am at with Test and Free Test.

So....what is really going on with SXript and their gear. Is there more to the story?
I just wanted to let everyone here at ASF know not to order anything from Xscript. They are officially closed so any donations sent will be lost. I’m sure the Mods will fill everyone in at some point. Just so everyone understands. Until today I was as clueless as most other members when it came to what was really going on with Xscript and their gear. Actually I just found out the real details a little over an hour ago. Looking back at everything now it’s pretty obvious to me they only ask me to Rep and log for them because I was a pro athlete and they wanted me to push their gear right before closing shop. Only good thing is I only use this board to hang at so I didn’t talk to as many members as others would have.
If you guys want to rip me a new asshole and tell me how stupid I am it’s fine. Listen I get it. No one is more pissed at me than me. I should have followed my instincts rather than good gear. Well it was good gear at one point. Anyway I have no idea about when he actually stopped taking orders and no idea when he stopped shipping them. I would guess if you don’t have your pack by tomorrow you won’t be getting it. Sorry for the bad news but at least I’m honest. Also I have no way to reach eitherJoker or RedBird. All private connections have been deleted by them.
I like it here at asf so I hope all of you can understand that I got suckered plain and simple. I’m bummed, humbled and pissed about it but nothing I can do now other than be honest with you guys and chalk this up to another lesson learned in life. For me it’s still a hard one to swallow. Fuck the Purple Bullshit Nation.

I don't think what they initially put out was underdosed. The stuff I got was potent AF including the halo and my bloods were decent on test e.
Im speechless. I thought they would be good for a while. You just never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Joker? Nope RedBird Yes

Hey guys I know I'm just a pion on this forum but am a part of another forum where I'm way more active. I also joined them 5 years ago, so. I will say this in hopes of trying to help some other bros out here if I can. I ordered some TE, TP, Primo E and Nolvadex several months ago and my stuff is on point. It's good. No problems at all

Last edited:
So, did anyone that actually ran their gear report anything bad? I mean, from what I have seen it’s only ppl that have not ran their gear that’s saying how bad they are and ppl that ran it saying good things..? It just seems weird to me, it sucks also because I have their Mast E, Primo E, DHB and now I’m undecided if should run it or not...

Hey guys I know I'm just a pion on this forum but am a part of another forum where I'm way more active. I also joined them 5 years ago, so. I will say this in hopes of trying to help some other bros out here if I can. I ordered some TE, TP, Primo E and Nolvadex several months ago and my stuff is on point. It's good. No problems at all

Not defending them. Just saying on anyone who wants to maybe throw in the trash stuff they may have donated on might not be bad. That's all. Just saying

So, did anyone that actually ran their gear report anything bad? I mean, from what I have seen it’s only ppl that have not ran their gear that’s saying how bad they are and ppl that ran it saying good things..? It just seems weird to me, it sucks also because I have their Mast E, Primo E, DHB and now I’m undecided if should run it or not...
See my post below yours bro

I got a lot of gear from labs that have died recently.

RIP

Hey I’m assuming that’s a bargain bucket now right? They ask me to Log a DHB, Sust, and SuperDrol cycle for them. I’m three weeks into it and RedBird only sent me 3 weeks of gear to start. Don’t ask. Anyway now they are gone and I obviously won’t be getting anymore gear so I’m stuck with nothing. Any of the above mentioned items lurking in your bucket? Lol

Hey I’m assuming that’s a bargain bucket now right? They ask me to Log a DHB, Sust, and SuperDrol cycle for them. I’m three weeks into it and RedBird only sent me 3 weeks of gear to start. Don’t ask. Anyway now they are gone and I obviously won’t be getting anymore gear so I’m stuck with nothing. Any of the above mentioned items lurking in your bucket? Lol

2 vials of DHB. There's a shit ton of Test in there from Feral, no Sust though.. just Test E and C. Those are legit.

I lied.. 3 vials of DHB.

damn- you gonna pin it? Not sure about Feral, def not the Super Test, but SX probably ok

I don't know what I am going to do. I have 0 issues pinning Feral gear though. I've seen the complaints about the Test 400, I respect it.. but hasn't happened to me. I have no complaints with Feral. The Sxript I'll see after I get my bloodowork. The oil is definitely clean, no worries there.

The problem is.. I am very OCD. If I am running something, all gear has to be by the same lab. Might sound stupid, but I just can't mix two different labs together. So when Feral closed, I wanted to try some DHB so I ordered from SXript, so that put the Feral Gear on hold. Now that I am unsure about SXript, I am going to buy from another place.. probably GC if they ever reply to my email. So when I get that, I'll switch to them, and SXript and Feral will be on hold until further notice. lol

I also have an issue with hording gear and buying things I don't need or will use in a reasonable timeline.

I think that puts you in the majority of members on this board.
I don't know what I am going to do. I have 0 issues pinning Feral gear though. I've seen the complaints about the Test 400, I respect it.. but hasn't happened to me. I have no complaints with Feral. The Sxript I'll see after I get my bloodowork. The oil is definitely clean, no worries there.

The problem is.. I am very OCD. If I am running something, all gear has to be by the same lab. Might sound stupid, but I just can't mix two different labs together. So when Feral closed, I wanted to try some DHB so I ordered from SXript, so that put the Feral Gear on hold. Now that I am unsure about SXript, I am going to buy from another place.. probably GC if they ever reply to my email. So when I get that, I'll switch to them, and SXript and Feral will be on hold until further notice. lol

I also have an issue with hording gear and buying things I don't need or will use in a reasonable timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back