• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Been saying it forever, but will it happen? Looks like the unimaginable just got real.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

It feels as if we've been saying it forever that PSL has been planning on adding some of the most sought out products to their "local" shopping list..
By popular request from our customer base, it appears that the unimaginable just got real.

What does this translate into?

Coming up in 2021, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will have an even greater packed online store, with more of your favorite compounds and other products that have been on the top of the most requested for "local shipping".
That's right, products that were unviable by way of limited local stock will now be in available to you.

For those who have been beating the brakes off of our customer service team, pleading to get some items local, your voices did not go unheard.

The results are the following...

Trestolone Aceate (ment) and Stenbolone
wKaPa2r.png

Test Iso and TPP
Gmurmlp.png

1 Test Cyp (DHB) and Tren Hex
TIU1IPu.png

Last but not least, and what everyone has been waiting on most of all......

KmkbOFT.png

Coming to you, this up coming NEW year 2021..

This is huge news for everyone that only does Local! Now everyone gets to enjoy these awesome products!

Great addition man

Eat, pound, sleep...

This is great news, thanks for letting us know!

You already know...Iso/Hex...

Max

Hell yes this is amazing news that all I'm sure are glad to hear!!! Nothing like starting the new year off with Gold.

IML Gear Cream!
Great news for sure?

Can I preorder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the idea was proposed and mentioned during the meeting about quite possibly making pre-orders, and if customers spend a certain amount in essence they will earn more store credit. Don't quote me on the price but it's an example you spend 800, in advanced, and get Maybe 950-1000 store credit when it's time to place your order.. that's an example.. I'm still trying to work on this for you guys..

Actually the idea was proposed and mentioned during the meeting about quite possibly making pre-orders, and if customers spend a certain amount in essence they will earn more store credit. Don't quote me on the price but it's an example you spend 800, in advanced, and get Maybe 950-1000 store credit when it's time to place your order.. that's an example.. I'm still trying to work on this for you guys..

I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels as if we've been saying it forever that PSL has been planning on adding some of the most sought out products to their "local" shopping list..
By popular request from our customer base, it appears that the unimaginable just got real.

Coming up in 2021, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will have an even greater packed online store, with more of your favorite compounds and other products that have been on the top of the most requested for "local shipping".
That's right, products that were unviable by way of limited local stock will now be in available to you.

For those who have been beating the brakes off of our customer service team, pleading to get some items local, your voices did not go unheard.

wKaPa2r.png

Test Iso and TPP
Gmurmlp.png

TIU1IPu.png

KmkbOFT.png

Get your cash flow ready, I know this holiday was tight for everyone, but the seasons ahead will come fast and before you know it winter will pass and you'll wish you had these compounds at hand while getting ready for your re-comp cycle this spring..

wKaPa2r.png

Test Iso and TPP
Gmurmlp.png

TIU1IPu.png

KmkbOFT.png

MENT!!!!!
YES!!!!

Eat, pound, sleep...

Back