• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Been saying it forever, but will it happen? Looks like the unimaginable just got real.

IML Gear Cream!
I currently running the Gold Line Cutting Mix Plus. Absolutely amazing.

CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Drostanolone Propionate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 300 mg/ml
Dosage: 100mg-300mg /EOD

I'll be jumping on that band wagon as soon as shop opens back up... I'm sure they look great.... I'm excited about the injectable tbol..shits going to be awesome I'm guessing. Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on some of those new goodies...

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

0be2866b628a00cfb4c0f8daa4cbd316.jpg

The gold line oils flows like water through a28g slin pin

I really like this combo of trt blend and dbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a good thing! Thinner gauge, less scar tissue. Especially for dailies!!

Max

Hell yeah. What length are those pins? How's the dbol injection vs. Oral.... small confession... I've never ran d bol.

Get Shredded!
It feels as if we've been saying it forever that PSL has been planning on adding some of the most sought out products to their "local" shopping list..
By popular request from our customer base, it appears that the unimaginable just got real.

What does this translate into?

Coming up in 2021, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will have an even greater packed online store, with more of your favorite compounds and other products that have been on the top of the most requested for "local shipping".
That's right, products that were unviable by way of limited local stock will now be in available to you.

For those who have been beating the brakes off of our customer service team, pleading to get some items local, your voices did not go unheard.

The results are the following...

Trestolone Aceate (ment) and Stenbolone
wKaPa2r.png

Test Iso and TPP
Gmurmlp.png

1 Test Cyp (DHB) and Tren Hex
TIU1IPu.png

Last but not least, and what everyone has been waiting on most of all......

KmkbOFT.png

Coming to you, this up coming NEW year 2021..​
Get your cash flow ready, I know this holiday was tight for everyone, but the seasons ahead will come fast and before you know it winter will pass and you'll wish you had these compounds at hand while getting ready for your re-comp cycle this spring..

Someone bring me some clarity on the difference between 1-testosterone cypionate and regular testosterone cypionate before I make my next order.

They are two different drugs, they are not the same.. testosterone cypionate is exactly what it's labeled as, 1-testosterone cypionate is not testosterone at all it's name is very misleading, it's also known as DHB..

Someone bring me some clarity on the difference between 1-testosterone cypionate and regular testosterone cypionate before I make my next order.
It's boldenone with a cyp Ester. It's basically faster acting Eq

Wellpp a quick Google search..I stand corrected. It's dihydroboldenone...a different drug altogether.. it's a metabolite of eQ.... I guess I should know this considering I got a bunch sitting in my arsenal .... smells funky as hell.

They are two different drugs, they are not the same.. testosterone cypionate is exactly what it's labeled as, 1-testosterone cypionate is not testosterone at all it's name is very misleading, it's also known as DHB..

Thanks for the update guys!

Wellpp a quick Google search..I stand corrected. It's dihydroboldenone...a different drug altogether.. it's a metabolite of eQ.... I guess I should know this considering I got a bunch sitting in my arsenal .... smells funky as hell.

Back