• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stenbolone Acetate Experiences

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious to hear experiences with this compound, doesn't seem like many have ran it. I'm interested in how it compares to winny in terms of drying out, as well as sides like acne

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Curious to hear experiences with this compound, doesn't seem like many have ran it. I'm interested in how it compares to winny in terms of drying out, as well as sides like acne

If DHT's give you acne, it mostly likely will as well.

I haven't used it personally but, guys I know like it.

If DHT's give you acne, it mostly likely will as well.

I haven't used it personally but, guys I know like it.
I see. The only DHTs that give me acne are proviron and masteron. Seems like winny and var don't break me out as much

I see. The only DHTs that give me acne are proviron and masteron. Seems like winny and var don't break me out as much

If provi and mast give you issues, I would expect sten will as well.

Like monte said, if you’re sensitive to acne related sides from dht, bet on sten giving it to you. I love sten and had zero sides, but I also never get acne. Even as a teenager. I could probably count on my fingers how many pimples I’ve had in my entire life.

I love the stenbolone.
no side effects except too much pump.

I'm just finishing my cycle with sten and dhb right now

I have acne here and there, from time to time mainly due to changes in hormones, especially estro.
I have not had any of these effects with stenbolone which does not aromatize.

I love the stenbolone.
no side effects except too much pump.

I'm just finishing my cycle with sten and dhb right now

I have acne here and there, from time to time mainly due to changes in hormones, especially estro.
I have not had any of these effects with stenbolone which does not aromatize.
Hey super curious how do sten and dhb compare? In terms of pumps, mood, sides, and aesthetics?

Hey super curious how do sten and dhb compare? In terms of pumps, mood, sides, and aesthetics?

Great question.

I tried both, both alone and stack together and I still haven't found the answer.

I love them both...too much to decide between one and the other.

If you want to take a look:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/84076-STENBOLONE-effects

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...rowth-up-Let-s-find-out?p=1552879#post1552879

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/105566-Stenbolone-DHB-Cycle-Log?p=1757058#post1757058

Winny gives me bad acne, proviron and mast do not, not as bad as winny.
Sten could give you acne, I noticed a slight increase but nothing as bad as winny.
It didn't dry my out like winny, if anything I stayed fuller in the bellies, I can also contribute that to my carbs as well.
If you give this stuff go, you don't need much.

Back