• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anyone have experience with online TRT clinics? if so, who?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
looking to get my hormone replacement actually monitored by a professional. Id prefer to do somewhere online. I am wondering what online companies out there are reputable? also, how has your experience been? So far ive found a few, but have not seen reviews from independent sources.
thanks

why not a local wellness lab where you can talk directly to your doctor?

I shopped around , IMO, they are very similar to how the cannabis industry used to prescribe recs, using kind of a gray area in the law. I spoke to 3 clinics , after the first set of labs to prescribe and a second set at 3 months , it’s basically just selling you expensive gear after that. They even prescribe anavar, which for trt purposes really has no place.

If you really want to be monitored, gotta find a real doctor, not a trt clinic whose using the Grey area to sell gear.

I was lucky to find a real doc in my insurance, but had decided if I couldn’t to just buy my own and do my own labs.... that’s basically what the clinics do

I shopped around , IMO, they are very similar to how the cannabis industry used to prescribe recs, using kind of a gray area in the law. I spoke to 3 clinics , after the first set of labs to prescribe and a second set at 3 months , it’s basically just selling you expensive gear after that. They even prescribe anavar, which for trt purposes really has no place.

If you really want to be monitored, gotta find a real doctor, not a trt clinic whose using the Grey area to sell gear.

I was lucky to find a real doc in my insurance, but had decided if I couldn’t to just buy my own and do my own labs.... that’s basically what the clinics do
They remind me of pain clinics. I use one tho so can't say too much

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

If you want a script, and to be sure you’re getting clean gear made in a compounding pharmacy, then it’s a good option.... however it’s not really medically supervised and it’s expensive! If you want to run 150-200mg test a week you can do it much much cheaper and run your own labs every 3-6 months and get exactly the same results and the same level of “supervision”, which is none

Watch the movie "Screwball", it's on Netflix. It's about Tony Bosch, the fake DR that ran an anti-aging clinic in Miami, and prescribed PED's to A-Rod and other athletes.

The anti-aging, rejuvenation, TRT, whatever clinics are shady. There are many legit ones.. but lots of ones I would not trust. You might find yourself thinking you are prescribed Test legally, and being monitored by a DR.. but what is really going on is, you are still taking UGL Test and being monitored by a guy with a fake degree that gets the majority of his medical info on wikipedia.

Doing this 100% online adds to the shadyness imo. I'd avoid companies that don't accept insurance, the "cash only" kind. Also the ones that advertise "legal gear with a script' or what not.

Last edited:
If you want a script, and to be sure you’re getting clean gear made in a compounding pharmacy, then it’s a good option.... however it’s not really medically supervised and it’s expensive! If you want to run 150-200mg test a week you can do it much much cheaper and run your own labs every 3-6 months and get exactly the same results and the same level of “supervision”, which is none

Plus you tend to be able to find better trt information on forums as doctors are usually clueless about controlling estrogen. Unless you travel a lot and the the script. It seems like a waste

IML Gear Cream!
just curious do you blast at all in between labs? id still like the ability to run full blown cycles lol

Back