• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RedBird statement

RedBird

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the ugl business. If guys don't like $15 Test P, then they can go to their Dr and ask for Ment, Tren, Sdrol, or Primo. I do my best but i rely on sources just like you do. Chemtox testing all my raws is way too expensive and would translate to a doubling of prices. 99% of members here have no clue what it takes to run a ugl or to guarantee purity 100% of the time. You also need to understand esters. 100mg of say test cyp is 69mg of hormone. Soak that in. Now you get it. This was not a blind study. It clearly states SXript. His test is fallible and unethical due to the "blind test" being labeled as SXript. He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab. He is not licensed. His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. He's a UGL. ...just like me. My company is not in the hands of Jano. Nor does his testing represent me in any way. I will open the doors tomorrow morning and resume business as usual. I'm going to move forward but not without paying close attention to every aspect of this company including quality. Quality on every aspect can never be over done.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 76mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Crystal 93mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg

Wow.

If you don’t trust Jano, will you pay a member that has the same batch to send a sample to your lab of choice? That way we can see if it’s Jano or your batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if Jano is testing my products, who's testing his equipment and testing methods? Is his equipment calibrated correctly with current assay capabilities? Or is it outdated?
Off this forum I know Jano has been spot on with analysis with other sources.

I would check with whoever is brewing your product or who you buy from.

Just a bit of advice, you should internalize and see what might be going on.

On another note, I do not think these results were that bad. Not great but not horrible.

I know there are other sources here that are way worse.

Okay I'll be the first to state the obvious here.

Jano, or any other place that does HPLC testing on finished gear, is testing for just the active hormone. They test for the full esterified hormone. So when the lab report comes back with less mg/mL of the estrified hormone than your label says, it's underdosed. Regardless of whether you "trust" the tester or not based on the single incident that happened in the past. Why would he single you out this time after playing clean and fair for so long now?

He's not testing for active hormone, ever. Period. End of story. The active hormone does not separate much from the ester when brewed. Definitely not enough to be that far off. Terrible excuse/cop out. This was quite possibly the single worst response you could've posted.

I have zero skin in this fight except making sure members don't get screwed FYI. I almost ordered from you in fact.

Okay I'll be the first to state the obvious here.

Jano, or any other place that does HPLC testing on finished gear, is testing for just the active hormone. They test for the full esterified hormone. So when the lab report comes back with less mg/mL of the estrified hormone than your label says, it's underdosed. Regardless of whether you "trust" the tester or not based on the single incident that happened in the past. Why would he single you out this time after playing clean and fair for so long now?

He's not testing for active hormone, ever. Period. End of story. The active hormone does not separate much from the ester when brewed. Definitely not enough to be that far off. Terrible excuse/cop out. This was quite possibly the single worst response you could've posted.

I have zero skin in this fight except making sure members don't get screwed FYI. I almost ordered from you in fact.
***is not*** testing for just the active hormone

Any way to get that site on English? I have some stuff I would like to test, how much is it?

I just saw this on the meso forum.

a3e75455898f7641930c3eb8625dd5bf.jpg

Rock On

I trust Jano as much as a realtor selling beach front property in Nebraska....
But you'll trust a guy that trys to gaslight everyone by saying HPLC testing is finding unbound hormone and not the dissolluted esterified hormone that's actually present in finished oils?

Hi RedBird, So to be clear, you will continue to sell those tested products such as dbol 14 mg to people with it listed as dbol 25 mg because you are 100% positive the jano tests are wrong.

While not paying for members that are reputable who purchased any of these products to chem4tox or whatever that guys name is.

i am trying my best to understand why a guy who has the money to give away $1,000 to charity and is the top lab on this forum (sellf proclaimed) wont spend $20 on a stamp and $100 euro to have someones pink dbol tested to chem4tox? prove to everyone jano is a fraud and pay for the members who received pink dbol.

If i were to guess we are going to get people saying i got his test e and npp i can send in for testing. DUDE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE. WE WANT TO SEE TESTED THE PRODUCTS JANO TESTED. WE DONT CARE ABOUT WHITE DBOL. WE WANT PINK DBOL TESTED TO PROVE JANO IS A FRAUD. NOVEMBER ORDERS OR EARLY DECEMBER ORDERS ONLY.

Last, you say that all sources go through problems and you were targeted. can you share with me just 1 negative lab test on gorilla pharma because i dont see it. you are not even the best, why would anyone target you and bribe jano to falsify the results. Wouldnt they falsify them to make it like dutcha pharmas.

you are a liar. you have a logo that says lab tested, no underdosed crap, honesty. for the unaware look at his section under his principles. he claims honestly but doesnt mention a blind test with jano showed his deca blend to be 40% while replacing the tcypionate with test e. underdosed dbol 50% underdosed and mtren 80% overdosde.

liar liar pants on fire!!

Last edited:
***is not*** testing for just the active hormone
ROFL, this. I feel if somebody wants to make a statement he ought to show he's aware at least of the bare basics.

Anyway:

Verifiable LIE: This was not a blind study. It clearly states SXript. His test is fallible and unethical due to the "blind test" being labeled as SXript.

Also, it's funny, when tests are blind, people bitch about not full being being sent, when they are not blind, we got you bitching.
Also not sure what you suggest, that I saw your name (which I didn't, until AFTER the tests were done, as anybody can reason on AASForums) and decided to randomly fuck your shit up?

I mean, please, explain your thought process on this one, I'm really interested.

Verifiable LIE: He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab.

Verifiable LIE: He is not licensed.

Verifiable LIE: His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. (well except the part randomly, like where the fuck does that come and which orifice was that pulled from? makes no sense)

Verifiable LIE: He's a UGL. ...just like me.

>if Jano is testing my products, who's testing his equipment and testing methods? Is his equipment calibrated correctly with current assay capabilities? Or is it outdated?
Dunno, maybe the dozens if not hundreds of crosschecks with Lab4Tox that tested exactly the same, years of experience and being on market.
What, on the other side do you have to put against that, mate, now that you're pulling all that out? Also, what exactly is do you mean current assay capabilities or outdated?

----

At first look on the thread yesterday you seemed to handle this like an adult, so I was letting this go it's own way, but well, guess we're not having that so I figure I'd point a "few" issues with the statement.

You ought to have Sherk handle this, he had some great suggestions. Instead you go on a post a bunch of BS like this man. It's making me upset.

Its funny because he says whos testing equipment and testing methods of jano.

really. so who is testing sxript scale or brew equipment. does redbird have test results of the products he had tested. is redbird using DHL express to send in his mtren to the chem4tox. nope. instead he says jano is a fraud. and refuses to pay for members testing or send in the mtren himself for testing.

but we will get to the truth sooner or later. that jscott guy is sending their eq in for testing.

redbird not using dhl express to send his 80% overdosed mtren to chem4tox. but instead says jano is wrong i will sell the products as and we will continue as normal. so now people going to run overdosed and underdosed shit. severely.

fucking joke.

glad im spending $100 to go to jscott to pay for his eq to send in for testing. fucking disgusting

I mean, first it's "it's not possible to test my raws" then it's the implication that the samples have been maliciously altered by "mr. x who funded the tests" then it's "janoshik sucks."

Gee mate. Switching the stories up so much in matter of a few hours, or damn, even a single post will leave anybody with half a brain realizing you are grasping at straws.
Alternatively, I like to call it throwing shit on a wall and checking what sticks the best and then going with that. With enough different threads and posts to gaslight the newbies it sometimes works, but only up until it's pointed out for people to realize.

----

Like I said, I had no horse in this fight and no reason to provide my input, but well, you've kinda made me to.

I've said my bit and I don't see why would I have to spend my holidays posting here.

Now you have a few more weeks, maybe a month before me, Chemtox and Lab4Tox open up again and anybody else tests your stuff to see whether this all is just a huge conspiracy against you.
Considering I've seen you post other lies that I cannot call you out on because of my professional honor, I won't doubt how the results will come.

So what's next? More unsubstantiated attacks on me?
Maybe we'll see a lot of promos getting rid of stock so the warehouse's empty by the time samples make it to the labs?

I'll see after the holidays. Mine already started.

Cheers and Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
If someone can pm me and give me some insight on how to send shit off to be tested I will gladly pay for it out of my own pocket. I just received unopened vials of Sust, Tren A, Mast P and NPP. I just need to know the process.

I posted TD pics in their sub forum the same day I received the package. I just want to know what I would have been injecting into myself. Not taking either side. Just want to get a definite answer for myself and other members in the same boat as me.

ITALIAN MUSCLES STATEMENT:

LMAO at joker and redbird. You fools cant afford to test your own raws, you shouldn't be in business. Can you afford a $600 MELTING POINT TESTER? Maybe charge $16 for a vial of prop so you can. lol.. You guys are a 2 bit operation. You guys have the same shit stopper/caps as integrity, nuclear labs, goldline, and a few others. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you guys all were using the same chemist. Cant afford a few thousand dollars in tests.. ROTHLMFAO! I paid for more tests out of my own pocket, then you clowns ever will or could.

This isn't a raw issue, its a manufacturing issue plain and simple.

You think we dont know esters? LOL.. How come other labs get it right and you cant? You cant even properly dose a simple dbol tab. Its called INCOMPETENCE!
I can cap a dbol tab correctly, and you cant press one. Go figure.

Well if you can't compensate some simple math and get the products the correct dosage, you shouldn't be in business. Plain and simple. Your response to this issue, is the worst I heard in a very long time. You guys wont be in business very much longer.

Last edited:
This is the ugl business. If guys don't like $15 Test P, then they can go to their Dr and ask for Ment, Tren, Sdrol, or Primo. I do my best but i rely on sources just like you do. Chemtox testing all my raws is way too expensive and would translate to a doubling of prices. 99% of members here have no clue what it takes to run a ugl or to guarantee purity 100% of the time. You also need to understand esters. 100mg of say test cyp is 69mg of hormone. Soak that in. Now you get it. This was not a blind study. It clearly states SXript. His test is fallible and unethical due to the "blind test" being labeled as SXript. He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab. He is not licensed. His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. He's a UGL. ...just like me. My company is not in the hands of Jano. Nor does his testing represent me in any way. I will open the doors tomorrow morning and resume business as usual. I'm going to move forward but not without paying close attention to every aspect of this company including quality. Quality on every aspect can never be over done.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 76mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Crystal 93mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg

Muhaha so your trying to use active hormone in the blood to make an excuse for low HPLC hormone test results...completely different. Damn that's total bullshit.

Time to close shop and come back with a new brand in a few weeks.....you've probably already done that several times so process should be easy for you.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
ITALIAN MUSCLES STATEMENT:

LMAO at joker and redbird. You fools cant afford to test your own raws, you shouldn't be in business. Can you afford a $600 MELTING POINT TESTER? Maybe charge $16 for a vial of prop so you can. lol.. You guys are a 2 bit operation. You guys have the same shit stopper/caps as integrity, nuclear labs, goldline, and a few others. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you guys all were using the same chemist. Cant afford a few thousand dollars in tests.. ROTHLMFAO! I paid for more tests out of my own pocket, then you clowns ever will or could.

This isn't a raw issue, its a manufacturing issue plain and simple.

You think we dont know esters? LOL.. How come other labs get it right and you cant? You cant even properly dose a simple dbol tab. Its called INCOMPETENCE!
I can cap a dbol tab correctly, and you cant press one. Go figure.

Well if you can't compensate some simple math and get the products the correct dosage, you shouldn't be in business. Plain and simple. Your response to this issue, is the worst I heard in a very long time. You guys wont be in business very much longer.
100% agree with you . He pretty much said he could care less what the hell it is dosed at and is unable or unwilling to spend some money to test his products .

Listen Man, I’m running your shit right now and I’m loving it. So it makes this next part hard to point out.

I think it’s weird that in your own subforum your boasting about Jano test results but now Jano is unreliable???

Logic says if we are to except those results that you like, then we except the other results regardless if we like them.

You have more of a financial incentive to fake your test than Jano has to fuck yours over.

Also it was stated that you think this was a smear campaign by the other forum in your first response to the incident. But in your exit speach on that forum (when you asked them to remove your banner) you state in your words, verbatim, that you were getting one or two clients a month from that forum.

Why would the other sponsors care if you had so little market share?

I’m loving your tren. I think that you have minor quality control issues, but it’s being poorly handled with some of the responses

If someone can pm me and give me some insight on how to send shit off to be tested I will gladly pay for it out of my own pocket. I just received unopened vials of Sust, Tren A, Mast P and NPP. I just need to know the process.

I posted TD pics in their sub forum the same day I received the package. I just want to know what I would have been injecting into myself. Not taking either side. Just want to get a definite answer for myself and other members in the same boat as me.

Email jano or Lab4tox. They both lay everything out that you need to know. The only thing you have worth testing to put this to rest is the sust. But Lab4tox doesn’t test blends.

Email jano or Lab4tox. They both lay everything out that you need to know. The only thing you have worth testing to put this to rest is the sust. But Lab4tox doesn’t test blends.

Why doesn’t lab4tox test blends but Jano does?

Why doesn’t lab4tox test blends but Jano does?
Because the method they use for analysis makes analyzing blends much harder/and/or unreliable.

They use qNMR for quantitation, which is not quite ideal for quantifying very structurally similar compounds in a blend, such as different testosterone esters.

On the other hand, I use HPLC, which is absolutely perfect for quantifying structurally similar compounds that differ by ester.

Both methods have very different pros and cons. But there's no need to go into unnecessary scientific details, as they don't really pertain to this discussion here.

Last edited:
Because the method they use for analysis makes analyzing blends much harder/and/or unreliable.

They use qNMR for quantitation, which is not quite ideal for quantifying very structurally similar compounds in a blend, such as different testosterone esters.

On the other hand, I use HPLC, which is absolutely perfect for quantifying structurally similar compounds that differ by ester.

Both methods have very different pros and cons. But there's no need to go into unnecessary scientific details, as they don't really pertain to this discussion here.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

But I don’t find it ethical when a lab testing company, who essentially should be blind and neutral to everything is posting and responding on these forums.

That’s just how I feel
I don’t expect everyone to agree with me.

I am not saying your lab or testing is this or that, right or wrong, good or bad. I know nothing about you. So no need to attack or play prove and defend with me.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

But I don’t find it ethical when a lab testing company, who essentially should be blind and neutral to everything is posting and responding on these forums.

That’s just how I feel
I don’t expect everyone to agree with me.

I am not saying your lab or testing is this or that, right or wrong, good or bad. I know nothing about you. So no need to attack or play prove and defend with me.
Hey, happy to help and no problem, I can understand.

I'd prefer to not have to come around the forums as well, but can't help myself when I see stuff that's not true being posted or my company being outright shunned. Or not to post when I can help. Just the kind of a person that I am and I'm far from perfect.

Hey, happy to help and no problem, I can understand.

I'd prefer to not have to come around the forums as well, but can't help myself when I see stuff that's not true being posted or my company being outright shunned. Or not to post when I can help. Just the kind of a person that I am and I'm far from perfect.

Make sense. I get it. Then let’s take this same feeling and have some understanding why Red Bird might want to comment too...without being attacked.

If people can understand why your doing it, then why not Red Bird.

This is like buying street drugs.

You just hope your dealer got you some good shit this time around.

Difference is good cocane is easily identifiable as where under dosed gear is not.

Most guys don't even have a regimented training or proper diet to begin with so who would know the difference if your deca was 200mg/ml or 138mg/ml.

Am I right?

Back