• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Colonization of Mars

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Musk says the first humans will fly to Mars to colonize it in 2026. There will be a high probability of death for these people. Would you be ready to go to Mars among the first party?

I think it is a big step towards progress of space travel.

I think 2026 is a lofty goal, but it is Musk, he is a visionary.

And can I just say that Blingcrosby has the best avi on ASF ever.

I think 2026 is a lofty goal, but it is Musk, he is a visionary.

And can I just say that Blingcrosby has the best avi on ASF ever.
Now everything is developing so quickly that nothing can surprise us. What seemed impossible yesterday is happening today. In addition, Musk is very purposeful and systematically goes to get his goals.

Klingons already colonized uranus.

sPwgpLj.gif

Liberals should definitely volunteer. It’ll be there only chance at living...... sort of.

Elon is gonna be sad to find out the galactic federation is already there, they have a secret underground base where they make the mcrib thats why it takes so long for them to bring the mcrib back because they dont have amazon prime there

Elon is gonna be sad to find out the galactic federation is already there, they have a secret underground base where they make the mcrib thats why it takes so long for them to bring the mcrib back because they dont have amazon prime there

Yeah but I had two McRibs the other night and they suck so he should be able to take over no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but I had two McRibs the other night and they suck so he should be able to take over no problem.

if anyone can make the mcrib better its Elon Musk

holy fuck. You are cracking my ass up. Let’s be gay together. Hahahaha

There's a 100% probability of death for all of us....How long you wanna live?
As you get older and nearer to death your aspect on life changes.

Last edited:
Knees! How do man. Havnt seen ya much.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hey man yeah a lot busier these days so not as much time for the forums.

Got the GSXR loaded on the trailer at 6am, having my coffee then headed to mountains to carve up some twisties.

Get Shredded!
Hey man yeah a lot busier these days so not as much time for the forums.

Got the GSXR loaded on the trailer at 6am, having my coffee then headed to mountains to carve up some twisties.
Be safe out there brother. But most of all. Have some fuckin fun! Nice seeing ya.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah but what if your planning on running iron lion orange tops to start getting younger every year when you reach 45 ? Wouldn’t that change the whole scenario ?

This is understandable, but this is about shortening your life. Plus, I think it's very difficult to accept your (possible) death on another planet.

Back