• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it log with Oldman85

IML Gear Cream!
We are rolling right into WK 3 and 6th pin is tomorrow morning.

Today was Skwatz and Overhead pressing. Just feeling “on” at this point. Focus, strength and drive are all up. My recovery is getting there too.

I have always been plagued by serious DOMs and find myself sore for 5-6 days after a good muscle group workout. Now that I’m getting saturated I’m feeling primed up to hit a given muscle group after 2-3 days rest rather than 5-6.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

That moment when you feel that you're all peaked out and fully saturated and every session is nothing but a huge pump.. there's no better feeling. That's when you're full 24/7 and even when you go to a store and open a door to a freezer to grab something your arm is pumped..

That moment when you feel that you're all peaked out and fully saturated and every session is nothing but a huge pump.. there's no better feeling. That's when you're full 24/7 and even when you go to a store and open a door to a freezer to grab something your arm is pumped..

I just love how my body eats up the punishment and is like “more please”.

I just love how my body eats up the punishment and is like “more please”.

I'll tell you what man ever since I've made adjustments with the lowering my dosages I have not had one single instant of lower back pumps at all, under no circumstance.. now I can actually punish my body for pleasure like you're saying.. my lower back pumps took away from a lot of the lifts and potentials that I still had left in me but my back would not allow I would have to do nothing but seated routines..

Definitely keep us posted my dude keep this bad boy going man

Trying to fend of the fatness with some cardio.

”I just wanna look good naked....”

Attachments

• 2A5514EB-A2E7-47A6-95FB-A8D8CD31D15B.jpeg
    2A5514EB-A2E7-47A6-95FB-A8D8CD31D15B.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 29
I visited my Mom up in the mountains this weekend. Did a lot of sitting looking at the snow and eating. Impromptu 3 day bulk now completed.

Morning Gents,

Things are in 100% full swing over here. My wife is flattered yet mildly annoyed and my strength is rockin. My deadlift numbers yesterday at a set of 10 are about 50 pounds heavier than they were a few weeks ago. And moving those weights just feels smooth and confident.

I started this run at 247 if memory serves. I weighed 251 this morning. I am trying to eat hypo-caloric but with all this test my body is just soaking up food, and building.

Morning Gang,

Test is just a “feel good” compound isn’t it? The Sust has me fully filled out and is doing its part. Now it’s my turn to keep doing mine. The weekend at my Mom’s definitely undid a lot of healthy eating and cardio...but that’s life and I’m back on that grind.

Attachments

• 44F50247-9647-4A98-8888-94AF4586FFAF.jpeg
    44F50247-9647-4A98-8888-94AF4586FFAF.jpeg
    543.2 KB · Views: 20
Morning Gang,

Test is just a “feel good” compound isn’t it? The Sust has me fully filled out and is doing its part. Now it’s my turn to keep doing mine. The weekend at my Mom’s definitely undid a lot of healthy eating and cardio...but that’s life and I’m back on that grind.
It really is..

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

I visited my Mom up in the mountains this weekend. Did a lot of sitting looking at the snow and eating. Impromptu 3 day bulk now completed.
Damn I bet that was nice

Get Shredded!
Man oh man. It has been a tough week. Work had me running and my back was tight after spending the 3 day weekend installing about 15 toilets (and removing 15) during some volunteer work.

Ive had to push my squat day out (not worth getting hurt AGAIN) several times but am feeling more myself the last two days.

Diet has been pretty good and I’ve been on top of my cardio.

Man oh man. It has been a tough week. Work had me running and my back was tight after spending the 3 day weekend installing about 15 toilets (and removing 15) during some volunteer work.

Ive had to push my squat day out (not worth getting hurt AGAIN) several times but am feeling more myself the last two days.

Diet has been pretty good and I’ve been on top of my cardio.

My man I've been in your position quite a few times, there's times where the work demand was absolutely insane and I had to skip wheels. I would have been an absolute agony the following days. On days like that I just go through the motions and I pick a few ranges of motion to use but I won't kill myself. When it becomes a pattern that's when I'll start switching my routine around.

My man I've been in your position quite a few times, there's times where the work demand was absolutely insane and I had to skip wheels. I would have been an absolute agony the following days. On days like that I just go through the motions and I pick a few ranges of motion to use but I won't kill myself. When it becomes a pattern that's when I'll start switching my routine around.

Same here. D.O.M.S. suck! Especially when you skip leg day and try to pick up where you left off. So; I too, have come to the point to where I just "go through the motions" until I can hit legs hard again.

Same here. D.O.M.S. suck! Especially when you skip leg day and try to pick up where you left off. So; I too, have come to the point to where I just "go through the motions" until I can hit legs hard again.

That's all you really can do man, ideally we would love to make every session on point but that's never going to happen. Definitely make it the target goal, but it's not the end of the world if we come up short. And this way of life we should be mentally preparing to accept patience and not get frustrated, if we come up short one day and we don't get that last rep, we can always do an other set, if we're short on time, just show up and get in what you can, if you can't get your meal down and the day is still young, there's plenty of time.

Last edited:
That's all you really can do man, ideally we would love to make every session on point but that's never going to happen. Definitely make it the target goal, but it's not the end of the world if we come up short. And this way of life we should be mentally preparing to accept patience and not get frustrated, if we come up short one day and we don't get that last rep, we can always do an other set, if we're short on time, just show up and get in what you can, if you can't get your meal down and the day is still young, there's plenty of time.

I’ve hurt myself enough times to be completely happy with two half ass workouts than get banged up trying to chase some stellar workout when I’m under-fed, under-slept or over-stressed.

Live to fight another day.

This log is great! Are you running an AI? I'm wanting to run a sustanon only cycle as well for my second cycle.

Hey there MC,

I sent you a PM, but I’ll reply for the benefit of any other reader.

Short Answer: It totally Depends!

I personally aromatize like a son of a bitch. So I definitely use an AI when I’m supplementing with test. I naturally run in the 300ng/dl range (ie really low) so my body has adjusted its functions to match. As a result if I add ANY Test, I have to supplement with an AI.

I know guys that use 750mg/week with no AI and no problems. I, am not one of them. Like everything in this game it’s very individualized.

My AI protocol that I’ve grooved in is .5mg of Adex twice weekly with Aromasin on injection day. The Adex creates a baseline and I throttle up and down with the Aromasin due to its shorter half-life.

Evening Gents,

The PSL crew was so generous that they picked my ragged ass to run some of their Euro Phamacies Sustanon 250.

The plan: 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. That’s it!

I see and hear some crazy cycles on the forums but the whole point is to prove good Testosterone and some work will provide results. Keep it simple stupid.

Stats:
6’7”
248 lbs
~11-12% body fat (pics to follow soon)

Goals: TBD. I lift and train for athleticism more than size, but those goals aren’t mutually exclusive. And at my height outright girth is tough. Get stronger, add muscles and have fun.

I will probably get things started Dec 21st (Merry Christmas?). I work in shipping and logistics so my work/life balance has been a bit skewed during the run up to the holidays.
Hey brutha... how did you like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well... haven't seen you back since,, is there anything we can do for you with our services?

Hey brutha... how did you like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well... haven't seen you back since,, is there anything we can do for you with our services?

Morning Viz!

Hopefully it didn’t seem like I ghosted on y’all. The Euro Pharma meds, were and always are, tippy top shelf and the PSL team is second to none on the ASF board.

I’ve been lurking around a bit, but life has been dishing out lately.

Finally got on TRT and enjoying having regulated hormones after years of abuse doing sketchy Govt shit. Couple that with nearly 4 years of sobriety and my life is amazing, if a bit busy.

Thanks gang for the kindness, and the hulk sauce. Xoxo Oldman.

Morning Viz!

Hopefully it didn’t seem like I ghosted on y’all. The Euro Pharma meds, were and always are, tippy top shelf and the PSL team is second to none on the ASF board.

I’ve been lurking around a bit, but life has been dishing out lately.

Finally got on TRT and enjoying having regulated hormones after years of abuse doing sketchy Govt shit. Couple that with nearly 4 years of sobriety and my life is amazing, if a bit busy.

Thanks gang for the kindness, and the hulk sauce. Xoxo Oldman.
Congratulations on the 4 years of sobriety sir! This is great news. I've been alcohol free for 20 months. Best 20 months of my life.

Back