• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it log with Oldman85

Oldman85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evening Gents,

The PSL crew was so generous that they picked my ragged ass to run some of their Euro Phamacies Sustanon 250.

The plan: 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. That’s it!

I see and hear some crazy cycles on the forums but the whole point is to prove good Testosterone and some work will provide results. Keep it simple stupid.

Stats:
6’7”
248 lbs
~11-12% body fat (pics to follow soon)

Goals: TBD. I lift and train for athleticism more than size, but those goals aren’t mutually exclusive. And at my height outright girth is tough. Get stronger, add muscles and have fun.

I will probably get things started Dec 21st (Merry Christmas?). I work in shipping and logistics so my work/life balance has been a bit skewed during the run up to the holidays.

Attachments

• 964EDD1E-EE3D-48E8-A05D-52B80EBC2D04.jpeg
    964EDD1E-EE3D-48E8-A05D-52B80EBC2D04.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 88
Hell yea!! You gonna like that sust. My go-to always now. Save yourself holes and just use a slin pin. It'll flow thru 30g no problem

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Hell yea!! You gonna like that sust. My go-to always now. Save yourself holes and just use a slin pin. It'll flow thru 30g no problem

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Oh man. All I’ve got on hand is 25’s. Better than a sharpened pipe, but I love using 27’s and higher.

Sooo pumped to see this bro! Always like when you do a log man!! Can’t wait to watch this unfold.

I'm in for the gains ! Good luck, hope nothing breaks at our age, haha. How you gonna run it ? Some guys will say EOD, some will say let it do its job 2cc E7D ? Personally, I like 1.5 cc every 5th day ( never fully on the deca esters ) jmho

I'm in for the gains ! Good luck, hope nothing breaks at our age, haha. How you gonna run it ? Some guys will say EOD, some will say let it do its job 2cc E7D ? Personally, I like 1.5 cc every 5th day ( never fully on the deca esters ) jmho

You know I thought about 2cc’s ever 7 but will probably do Mon/Thursday at 1cc each. Keep it simple is my aim of this whole thing.

Goals: TBD. I lift and train for athleticism more than size, but those goals aren’t mutually exclusive. And at my height outright girth is tough. Get stronger, add muscles and have fun.

My man I'm all about this goal, people completely underestimate having mobility and a good range of motion especially as we get older.
I am super excited for you brother and looking forward to seeing the end result..
Let us know what type of training routine you're doing.

Ego ≠ Progress

Damn is it hard sometimes to park your ego and just keep your head down.

Been nursing a right adductor strain for a few months and watching my working weights stall or even decrease to keep my ass moving is frustrating.

No “extra set” or PR or hot chick you impressed is worth a major injury and losing years of work.

Work like others won’t, to live like others can’t.

Alright alright alright.

Bout time to kicks the tires and light the fires. This is a quick day before the first pin Pic.

Current weight: 247 lbs and maybe ~11-12% body fat?

I’m gonna try to be calorically neutral or maybe even below baseline a bit, but knowing how my body has soaked up AAS I’m the past I’ll still gain.

(this is an immediate after waking pic, so abs look decent but I’m flat as hell. Ego aside...this is me)

Attachments

• 7C65F9EC-0724-4F63-B447-7E311AB0CD78.jpeg
    7C65F9EC-0724-4F63-B447-7E311AB0CD78.jpeg
    547.9 KB · Views: 66
IML Gear Cream!
Smooth as butta

1cc loaded and settled somewhere amongst my left quad. Smooth as silk, no irritation, no burn, no residual soreness, no PIP, nothing.

And that’s saying something because I am a PIP bitch.

Thanks PSL, now I’ve gotta be patient for a week or two as blood levels load up.

We’re off!

1cc loaded and settled somewhere amongst my left quad. Smooth as silk, no irritation, no burn, no residual soreness, no PIP, nothing.

Thanks PSL, now I’ve gotta be patient for a week or two as blood levels load up.

We’re off!
That's awesome but not surprising. If I had to choose one compound only to run forever the EP sust would be the one. Im also a pip baby so, even tho it's low dose and diluted, im surprised in dont feel any pip from the prop or phenyl prop. And just fyi, if didnt say this already before, back load it into a slin pin for obvious reasons. I like to run it under how water for a minute too and even a quad shot is painless. Yes i pin quads with 1/2 in 29g slin pin

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Looking forward to your results... Following along!

We’re off!

Right on man, we're all tuned in waiting to see what happens. ;)

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Eat too much, enjoy family and revel in the loveliness that life has to offer.

7 days in...

Where are we at?

Well the random (and more frequent) boners are the name of the game right now.

I wouldn’t say on “on” yet, but we’re getting there. Had a great squat day today with that sharp neuro-muscular connection. I’d ask for more and my body would dial it up. Not the “who cancelled gravity” feeling ill enjoy in a couple weeks, but just...sharp.

I also worked up an atypical sweat considering how cold my garage gym is. Getting there Gents.

Good luck bro. I love sust and just my opinion nothing makes me feel better when I go on EOD sus shots. .75mg. Short esters better for blood stabilizing and least peaks and valleys.

Where are we at?

Well the random (and more frequent) boners are the name of the game right now.

I wouldn’t say on “on” yet, but we’re getting there. Had a great squat day today with that sharp neuro-muscular connection. I’d ask for more and my body would dial it up. Not the “who cancelled gravity” feeling ill enjoy in a couple weeks, but just...sharp.

I also worked up an atypical sweat considering how cold my garage gym is. Getting there Gents.
NICE feedback... That's a good feeling right when things start to take off and your right there. Having that ability top press more is a great sign of things to come, stay the course.. When I feel this I remind myself to not dial it up to quick top fast, most times you just "know" when its appropriate and needed.

My levels on bloodwork were freakin awesome on Sust earlier tjis week. That's on 200(.8) per week. Last pin was Friday night and bloods on Monday morning at 10ish
b2f8f31614f768722c60a132164d3125.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

My levels on bloodwork were freakin awesome on Sust earlier tjis week. That's on 200(.8) per week. Last pin was Friday night and bloods on Monday morning at 10ish
b2f8f31614f768722c60a132164d3125.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Those are some great numbers man!

I agree. Was expecting maybe 1200 tops. Dont wanna clog up op log with my business tho just wanted to reconfirm his experience and piece of mind

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

You're not clogging up shit, you're giving your feedback man and that's just what we need. The original poster don't mind. Everyone knows each other here. I'm glad you posted the results.

You're not clogging up shit, you're giving your feedback man and that's just what we need. The original poster don't mind. Everyone knows each other here. I'm glad you posted the results.
No problem bro!! Gotta represent that EP whenever possible

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Man. I cannot say enough about how smooth the EP Sustanon is.

I primarily shoot quads and just expect PIP to be a part of the game. But this has been the most comfortable pins I’ve ever had.

Only 3 shots in but everything is rolling perfectly.

Man. I cannot say enough about how smooth the EP Sustanon is.

I primarily shoot quads and just expect PIP to be a part of the game. But this has been the most comfortable pins I’ve ever had.

Only 3 shots in but everything is rolling perfectly.

This is great to hear especially where you're pinning it, as we both know that is a major problematic area for a lot of people especially with this blend of esters.. good stuff!!!!

I can’t be the only one...

If I don’t mark my rounds and sets I will 100% lose track of where I’m at.

Quick Update:

Starting to get that filled out look from being on cycle, and the mind-muscle connection feels so so good.

Attachments

• 557D29FE-0BA0-4F9A-B6EB-E2393A65220C.jpeg
    557D29FE-0BA0-4F9A-B6EB-E2393A65220C.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 21
Nearly at 2 weeks.

Starting to get that semi-permanent pump and I’m enjoying the “feel good” nature of this simple cycle. My last two runs had Tren. Nothing will dethrone Tren but it comes at a cost.

I don’t feel like I’ve got rocket fuel in my veins but I just feel GOOD.

Test is best.

Attachments

• E8C956CA-504A-4C18-9EC1-76C805BC95E6.jpeg
    E8C956CA-504A-4C18-9EC1-76C805BC95E6.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 17
Nearly at 2 weeks.

Starting to get that semi-permanent pump and I’m enjoying the “feel good” nature of this simple cycle. My last two runs had Tren. Nothing will dethrone Tren but it comes at a cost.

I don’t feel like I’ve got rocket fuel in my veins but I just feel GOOD.

Test is best.
Man you've already made some solid progress

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Did 30 minutes on the bike at about 85-90% effort. Gassed but not rekt.

Then into the garage for calves, grip and abs.

Attachments

• 451D456A-F20B-453B-84B7-31F41B44E7A4.jpeg
    451D456A-F20B-453B-84B7-31F41B44E7A4.jpeg
    462 KB · Views: 12
We are rolling right into WK 3 and 6th pin is tomorrow morning.

Today was Skwatz and Overhead pressing. Just feeling “on” at this point. Focus, strength and drive are all up. My recovery is getting there too.

I have always been plagued by serious DOMs and find myself sore for 5-6 days after a good muscle group workout. Now that I’m getting saturated I’m feeling primed up to hit a given muscle group after 2-3 days rest rather than 5-6.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Back