• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test E/C question

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ran both test enth and cyp oodles of times with the same results. Understand that the half life of the two esters are so similar to make them about functionally equivalent. Question for the bros to see if you think something has changed over the years:

I've always bought test enth - the reason is that I understood cyp is predominantly used in North America, and enth everywhere else. Because enth was used everywhere else, and since it is functionally equivalent to cyp, raw producers were probably gonna send enth raw instead of cyp. So if you ordered cyp, you were probably gonna get enth anyway. Might as well just order enth.

Does anyone else believe this to be true - do you think it has changed over the past several years with the prevalence of guys independently having their gear tested?? Used to not happen so much.

Don't have to look any further than the Xscript cluster fuck for an example of a enth/cyp mix up. Just curious. Things are always changing....

Predominantly used in North America part you are referring to is with pharma test. Not ugl

Predominantly used in North America part you are referring to is with pharma test. Not ugl

Yes, exactly, so the guys producing raws in Asia were more likely to produce enth because cyp is produced more by North American pharma.

Ran both test enth and cyp oodles of times with the same results. Understand that the half life of the two esters are so similar to make them about functionally equivalent. Question for the bros to see if you think something has changed over the years:

I've always bought test enth - the reason is that I understood cyp is predominantly used in North America, and enth everywhere else. Because enth was used everywhere else, and since it is functionally equivalent to cyp, raw producers were probably gonna send enth raw instead of cyp. So if you ordered cyp, you were probably gonna get enth anyway. Might as well just order enth.

Does anyone else believe this to be true - do you think it has changed over the past several years with the prevalence of guys independently having their gear tested?? Used to not happen so much.

Don't have to look any further than the Xscript cluster fuck for an example of a enth/cyp mix up. Just curious. Things are always changing....
Years and years ago maybe, but not probably in the Last 5 Years because anyone who brews and has half a brain is going to be able to tell the difference between Test E, and Test C just because Test C has a melting point of 96°F, and therefore it usually shows up melted, and then hardened back into a rock. Whereas Test C always shows up as a powder. So if I ordered Test E, and it showed up and was melted I would know right away wasit this is not what it is supposed to be. That's my opinion anyway...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Years and years ago maybe, but not probably in the Last 5 Years because anyone who brews and has half a brain is going to be able to tell the difference between Test E, and Test C just because Test C has a melting point of 96°F, and therefore it usually shows up melted, and then hardened back into a rock. Whereas Test C always shows up as a powder. So if I ordered Test E, and it showed up and was melted I would know right away wasit this is not what it is supposed to be. That's my opinion anyway...

Real good point Bigmills and thank you. Didn't know that - I don't brew or know anyone IRL that does. Thanks bro.

Could be also that the whole premise I described was bullshit to begin with if labs can differentiate between the two easily by melting point. Not sure where I heard that - just always guessed there might be some truth to it but maybe not...

There's no difference between the two.. at least to me anyways. I have no preference.

What I don't understand is.. why make a blend that is Test C and Deca, and use Test E instead of Test C? Just say it's Test E and Deca. Pretty sure that is not going to matter to 99.9% of people. Is it possible that they ran out of Test C raws? Maybe. Is it possible that a person that bitches about it is just looking for something to bitch about? Probably. Should the labs use the compounds that is listed on the vials? Yes. If it is not mass spec tested, is anyone going to know the difference if it was Test E or C. No.

E version is more used and known because is what you find on european pharmacies , cyp is more used on America, Brasil . I dont believe a good source lab will use E instead of CYP because price are the same and good labs dont do this kind of thinks. Bad labs or sources use PROP in almost all this produts . So more important is to have a real good source . A good source with real anavar and hgh will not fake or underdose anything

Back