• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Covid bowl contest!!! Sign up now!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
COVID-BOWL 2020
Sponsored by:
Puritysourcelabs
Follow the link And sign up Now
Big Prizes, log and Review opportunities available for some lucky members !
mBxap2d.jpg

Follow the link:
Covid-BOWL 2020

Mace does a great job with this kind of stuff. This will be a good time I assure you! Use the link and sign up!

Where are all the hard hitters at????
I listen to a ton of smack talk.. about football who is best what they should be doing. Who is gonna win the Superbowl.!!! Where are all you Fanatics hiding. Don't tell me your in the basement with Biden!! We want to see you Now! Let's go sign up now if you think your good enough to win,or think you just may have enough luck to win one of these prizes.
First place 400 store credit
Second place 250 store credit
3 Rd place 150 store credit.
Read the rules, agree and let's get this party started.
Contest begins wild card games/playoffs January-9 thru Feb-7th Superbowl!

I was going to start making picks and realized this starts during the playoffs. I'm an idiot lol

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Where are all the hard hitters at????
I listen to a ton of smack talk.. about football who is best what they should be doing. Who is gonna win the Superbowl.!!! Where are all you Fanatics hiding. Don't tell me your in the basement with Biden!! We want to see you Now! Let's go sign up now if you think your good enough to win,or think you just may have enough luck to win one of these prizes.
First place 400 store credit
Second place 250 store credit
3 Rd place 150 store credit.
Read the rules, agree and let's get this party started.
Contest begins wild card games/playoffs January-9 thru Feb-7th Superbowl!

Last time there was an issue with the timing of the picks. Can’t remember exactly.

Just remember getting putting in my picks early hurt me.

Can’t remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely some great opportunities

Last time there was an issue with the timing of the picks. Can’t remember exactly.

Just remember getting putting in my picks early hurt me.

Can’t remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why picks will be sent to myself and A font. By pm. Then we will put everyone's picks up at the same time... This way we don't have someone else piggy backing off another person.

I was going to start making picks and realized this starts during the playoffs. I'm an idiot lol

Your all good CL31,. Remember I will post up first weeks weeks and times/days etc. Then you guys will pm myself/A font with your picks. This way no one else can look at who and wait for there picks to go up first. And then calculate what they need to do to keep from dropping back or picking up points.

Let's go.. what is everyone waiting for.
What better way to start the new year off than winning a boat load of free products...all you have to do is give us a small review and some pics of your winning products.. This contest is EZPZ.. everyone has the same odds of winning.
Hurry time is running out for you to sign up.
Follow the link below.
COVID-BOWL 2020

IML Gear Cream!
Let's go.. what is everyone waiting for.
What better way to start the new year off than winning a boat load of free products...all you have to do is give us a small review and some pics of your winning products.. This contest is EZPZ.. everyone has the same odds of winning.
Hurry time is running out for you to sign up.
Follow the link below.
COVID-BOWL 2020
Picks are in.
Pretty standard with one twist.
I'll leave that at that.
Thanks Afont and Mace.

Back