• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

Get Shredded!
This week's games should be pretty dam good. I know who I like. But these games could go either way...

If Tampa Bay goes to the Super Bowl. It will be the home team at the Super Bowl for the first time in history leave it up to Tom Brady!

Alright who didn’t get their picks in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mahomes cleared concussion protocol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Mahomes cleared concussion protocol.

But did he really, . He was getting cleared even if he showed signs of a concussion. Too much money is involved. We're just going to have to see when he gets hit or knocked down on Sunday how he plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But did he really, . He was getting cleared even if he showed signs of a concussion. Too much money is involved. We're just going to have to see when he gets hit or knocked down on Sunday how he plays.

exactly, there was a 0% chance he missed this game lol

He was lights out on that hit. If he was any other player he would have missed this game. Lol. I knew he would never be ruled out, but wow that's some shady shit.

Oh good at least we all went a different direction this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone comes out in front this weekend.

What are these worth again??? 3 points??

Its looking good fellas, going to be a fun Sunday!

You could be alone at the top possibly after Sunday.

Went with the billls? Vegas suckered ppl into taking Buffalo

You could be alone at the top possibly after Sunday.

Went with the billls? Vegas suckered ppl into taking Buffalo

I have been high on the bills all year, I'm a huge Mahomes fan, but with mahomes not at 100% and Buffalo playing like they have. If there is a time to do it. It's tomorrow.

I don’t see how vegas suckered us into anything, we aren’t betting against the spread lol. I think most people have seen the chiefs not look very impressive in a lot of games this year and the bills look dominant for the second half of the season. The bills defense is better then kc’s. No one on kc can matchup with diggs and adding in a qb who can run is going to make it more difficult for them to try to keep Buffalo from racking up points. Then throw in the fact that mahomes foot isn’t 100 percent and they chiefs were barely able to beat the browns who aren’t in the same category as the bills, I think it’s easy to believe Buffalo has a great chance of winning. Probably still a coin flip but I give the bills a little advantage

Now that we know everyone's picks..if u want action PM me.. cdubb just made a bet..good luck

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I don’t see how vegas suckered us into anything, we aren’t betting against the spread lol. I think most people have seen the chiefs not look very impressive in a lot of games this year and the bills look dominant for the second half of the season. The bills defense is better then kc’s. No one on kc can matchup with diggs and adding in a qb who can run is going to make it more difficult for them to try to keep Buffalo from racking up points. Then throw in the fact that mahomes foot isn’t 100 percent and they chiefs were barely able to beat the browns who aren’t in the same category as the bills, I think it’s easy to believe Buffalo has a great chance of winning. Probably still a coin flip but I give the bills a little advantage

Bills beating kc? Keep telling yourself that.

It won’t even be close. Kc by 20.

Bills beating kc? Keep telling yourself that.

It won’t even be close. Kc by 20.

hahah by 20, there’s a better chance of the raiders winning today then kc winning by 20 lol

Lol. Probably.

LOL

but on a different note, I’ve thought for years that the nfl definitely has an influence in games and who they want to win. It’s too hard and obvious to fix games but they definitely have a preference in who they want to win. After watching the ads and commercials for this weekend and the super bowl it’s very clear the nfl really really wants a Brady Mahomes match up in the super bowl. I’m not saying they fix games but if there’s a controversy it definitely won’t be the Bucs or chiefs on the losing side of it, I know that

Back