• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

Get Shredded!
I’ll play if there’s a spot but let it be known, I’m the football guru around these parts...
have until January 1st, 2021 to sign up. !!!!
This is gonna be a fun post season
Contest doesn't start until Jan,9th and runs thru Feb,7th Superbowl Sunday!!! Plenty of time to sign up and get in on the action.

Last edited:
Updated Contestant list

#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan
#4 Augustine51
#5 cdubw44
#6 Gains2NV
#7 Coalminer78
#8 E.J.D
#9 Tmart

Hell yeah this will be fun. I’m going for the perfect sweep!

I'm just here to dethrone T-Mart...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
You guys better keep n eye out for a few of these guys. I've had the pleasure to watch some in the past and they ain't no joke. This is gonna be an interesting contest especially since each week points go up for a win...

Updated Contestant list

#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan
#4 Augustine51
#5 cdubw44
#6 Gains2NV
#7 Coalminer78
#8 E.J.D
#9 Tmart
#10 Elit3swagg

IML Gear Cream!
Who do you guys think are gonna make the playoffs. I wanna hear who everyone thinks will make it in.

For the AFC

Steelers (Divisional Round)

Wildcard teams:

Bills
Browns
Titans
Colts
Chiefs
Dolphins?

For the NFC

Saints (Divisional Round)

Wildcard teams:

Packers
Vikings
Buccaneers
Rams
Seattle
Giants or The team with no name.

I'm just here to dethrone T-Mart...

Lol... I was hoping you were going to get in on the fun.

Missed this thread somehow.. is it too late to join? I'll definitely play if there's still openings.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Missed this thread somehow.. is it too late to join? I'll definitely play if there's still openings.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
You have until January 1st, 2021 to sign up. !!!!

This is for the post season..
PLAYOFFS
Contest doesn't start until Jan,9th and runs thru Feb,7th Superbowl Sunday!!! Plenty of time to sign up and get in on the action.

Oe5QslT.jpg

Updated Contestant list

#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan
#4 Augustine51
#5 cdubw44
#6 Gains2NV
#7 Coalminer78
#8 E.J.D
#9 Tmart
#10 Elit3swagg
#11 Lifter916
#12 Bigdaddy35
Here is the list. No one else can enter.

Last edited:
Let's try and to get this to 20 players!!! Plenty of time to sign up.. don't be afraid to show your skills or the lack of...
Raiders loss tonight about seals there fate.. this week could change the standings and make some people very happy or make it very hard on others...

Ok I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get your post count up and become active please. Looking forward to you contributing to the forum. Thx

Get your post count up and become active please. Looking forward to you contributing to the forum. Thx

Ok, sorry new here. Just found this forum and with holidays been crazy busy.

Updated Contestant list

#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan
#4 Augustine51
#5 cdubw44
#6 Gains2NV
#7 Coalminer78
#8 E.J.D
#9 Tmart
#10 Elit3swagg
#11 Lifter916
I am gonna stay right there at #1...

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

The race for the playoffs is getting interesting and has a few scenarios.. the AFC playoff spots could flip weekly with a single loss. Have a few games to watch this week.
Pittsburgh vs Colts.
Miami vs raiders
Giants vs Ravens
A loss for Miami or the colts could knock one of them out of a playoffs spot and ravens are in. If Pitt loses and Cleveland winns This week they will be tie for first. If the Ravens lose they will be pretty much done and the giants will still have a fighting chance of making the playoffs.
Week 17 buffalo vs Miami,. Pitt vs Cleveland. The playoff scenario is still up for grabs.

Hoping somehow Giants can pull it off, our whole division has been horrible this year. Lost my in my Fanatsy Football league but won in my league pick-em.

Current playoff picture.
62007be47317ae2924a5375c33171904.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's all so up In The air though. So I see you using the playoff machine.. simulate match ups and scenarios..

Back