• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

9OLKWqM.png

I appreciate everyone being good guys and letting him get the picks in late that’s solid.

But next week we gotta crack down alittle and get them in on time guys.

Goodluck everyone!!

Thanks guys for the vote back in, good looking out..it was a bonehead error on my part.. won't happen again. Back to business with some good ass games being played this weekend. Go Ravens

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Just don’t win. Lol.

Good luck bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GB 3 - 0 Rams

Rams 3 - 3 GB

- - - Updated - - -

Let's go Rams... Come on gotta get to Rogers.

Yes

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Mace has let me plead my case in the open for a vote.. I was a few hrs past the deadline for sending in my picks. I was under the wrong assumption that picks had to be in 24hrs pre tipoff. I admit I did not re-read the rules and had not signed on for the last 24hrs to see the posts in the thread about getting your picks in. Completely my fault. However I sent in my picks which were GB, BAL, KC, TB. I never logged in to check anyone else's picks prior to sending mine to Mace. I'm not in this to pull any stunts, just having some fun with the board guys who enjoy the NFL as I do. If you think I'm up to some type of scam or trying to gain an advantage by being late on my picks you're misinformed. I was told I could offer up a vote whether I was let back into this week's games by the members of the league. I'll keep it very simple - majority votes win.. ( can Lifter916 picks be counted this week , simply type Yes or No in this thread. Thnx

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Unacceptable... .

Yes

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I appreciate everyone being good guys and letting him get the picks in late that’s solid.

But next week we gotta crack down alittle and get them in on time guys.

Goodluck everyone!!
Next week dead line is Friday at 11:59pm

IML Gear Cream!
It sucks that I have to choose the teams I don’t want to win lol. I hope the rams can pull it off somehow but it isn’t looking good

Let’s Go
I’m the only one who picked the rams!

GB 25 - 10 Rams. End of 3rd quarter

The Packers have taken control of this game.
The only question now is how many points are they gonna score. The Rams have been arm tackling all night. Packers have over powered the Rams. Rogers has gotten rid of the ball pretty fast tonight

Juuuuuuuuuice!

Final
GB 32 - 18 Rams

- - - Updated - - -

Bills 3 - 0 Ravens
Missed the first quarter.

You're crazy bro if you think the bills are going to blow them out. They probably won't even win. Lamar was on fire last week. The bills barely beat the Colts...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I know they didn’t win by much but it’s kind of hard to say it wasn’t a blowout when they only managed 3 points...

Get Shredded!
Bills 17 - 3 Ravens.
Glad I spent the evening with my son's playing COD warzone!! My wife said the Ravens looked absolutely dreadful!!!! I would have been yelling at the tv if I would have watched

Bills 17 - 3 Ravens.
Glad I spent the evening with my son's playing COD warzone!! My wife said the Ravens looked absolutely dreadful!!!! I would have been yelling at the tv if I would have watched

Same here. Knew I should have stuck with the bills . I just thought Lamar was gonna end up running all over them. Once I heard he was in concussion protocol. That was it.

I don’t have the Browns... but I think they could really play above their head and win today.

Probably right.

you know what, you’re right. I know they’re losing but man, that stupid fumble rule that makes zero sense is the only thing keeping this from being a 2 point game. I know the chiefs can turn it on and blow it open any second but as of right now it’s been tight, which is surprising

And right after I comment that mahomes goes down with what looks like a concussion without even contact to his head. What a weird play, the browns have a legit shot now!!

And right after I comment that mahomes goes down with what looks like a concussion without even contact to his head. What a weird play, the browns have a legit shot now!!

Lol. Was possible.

At least I got the win.

Now does he play next week against the bills?? Hmmm.

Big factor. Bc I think they need him to win.

Lol. Was possible.

At least I got the win.

Now does he play next week against the bills?? Hmmm.

Big factor. Bc I think they need him to win.

they definitely have to have him to win. And even with him that’s a coin toss game, but he can’t miss it

G.B 32 - 18 Rams
Bills17 - 3 Ravens
K.C 22 - 17 Browns

Back