• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
COVID-BOWL 2020
mBxap2d.jpg

COVID BOWL 2020
Contest length: week 1/9 thru the Superbowl 2/7

Instructions: pick who you believe the winner will be in each game.
Wild card week: Each win is worth 1 point. Next round each win is worth 2 points. Divisional championship EACH WIN is worth 3 points and Superbowl is worth 4 points.

There will be A 1st place grand prize winner!
You will receive $400 worth of store credit. Originally
We were gonna offer a bulk cycle of 3 vials of our 200mg test/150mg Tren blend with and ai or preworkout such as dbol. But figured we give the option to you to personalize and create your own cycle yourself..... For a lean bulk we were offering 200mgtest/ 200mg EQ blend. Again with ai or preworkout dbol, superdrol etc. But we figure we want to allow your the opportunity to personalize this small review/cycle. So again you can choose these above cyles or $400 store credit to create your own cycle to meet your needs. Whichever you choose is up to you, just remember you are required to give a TD pic and a small review/log of products.
2nd place runner up winner will receive $250 store credit.., and 3rd place consolation prize will receive $150 store credit.
Each winner is giving
Their word that they will post up touchdown pics, and provide us a small log and/or review of there winning products. If your cannot meet these expectations please DO NOT APPLY

Make sure your paying attention each week or you might miss a surprise contest!!
Each week all picks will need to be in at least 24hrs before the first game!!! If games are played on sat and Sunday that week. Your picks will have to be in Thursday at 11:59pm.
This will allow us time to get everyone's picks together and posted on the forum for everyone to see. When there are only Sunday Games played. Picks will have to be in by Friday at 11:59pm.
You will pm myself and (A.Font ) your picks. Just include both of our names in the recipient users and both of us will receive your pm.
This is just to make sure everyone knows this is fair, no cheating.

If YOU DONT HAVE YOUR PICKS IN BY THE DEADLINE AT MIDNIGHT, YOU WILL EARN "0" POINTS FOR THAT WEEK.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP BELOW!
WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY!

SO SIGN UP NOW!!!
You have until January 1st to sign up.
Pics will have to be in by Jan 7th 11:59.
So let's start signing up now.
GH is excluded from this contest.

WEEK ONE GAMES of the playoffs WILL BE ANNOUNCED as soon as we know who is playing.
THIS WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA TIME FOR YOUR FIRST WEEK.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!
THIS COVIDBOWL TOURNAMENT IS SPONSORED BY:

http://puritysourcelabs.ru
Your One Stop Shop!!

Last edited:
Contestant list
#1. Compoundlifts31

We will keep updating the list as people sign up. The more people the better. Remember 1st pl. $400 store credit, 2nd pl. $250 store credit. 3rd $150 store credit. Hurry and sign up to take part in this post season playoff and Superbowl contest. Lets start the 2021 New Year off right!

Contestant list
#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan

I’m in! Mace always has fun contests.
Welcome Durro let's have some fun. Spread the word my friend. We have a few weeks for people to sign up this should be Good.. looking forward to an exciting post season.

Mace you do a great job with this kind of stuff. I know this is gonna be a fun contest.

IML Gear Cream!
Hopefully we have a very large turn out!!

I will play...

Just a warning, I am very good at this.
I remember last time I believe you played although it was a full season. No doubt !!! Glad to see we are starting to get serious here!!!!

Where is all the so called experts!!! I hear a lot of people talking smack all the time about football... Let's go. Don't hide out in th basement now!! DONT BE A BIDEN!!! Maybe you need some motivation!!!

Contestant list
#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan

Updated Contestant list

#1. Compoundlifts31

#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan
#4 Augustine51

So who do you guys think is gonna make it in to the wildcard spots.

So who is watching the games tonight.
Ravens 7 vs Browns 7
Browns missed a fg. Ravens have extended the browns drives with penalties. Who do you think is gonna win.

Browns by 3. Sacking Lamar like crazy right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep I am game

Here we go. This is what I want to see. Ravens /Lamar looks sloppy. Defense doesn't look bad. Should have had a few turnovers all ready. Offense needs to get going. Mayfield has tons of time.

Aww snap Ravens in the red zone. Garret is injured..

Here we go. Ravens TD.. going up by 7. Already have over 100 rushing yrds... depending how the browns respond This game could be the turn around for the Ravens this season. It's Early so anything can happen.

Whelp crap!

I'm working so updates for me can be delayed... It's Early. Ravens have looked good early then fall part the second half. So I wouldnt worry much.

The best the Browns been in a while so I’d like to see the Browns win tonight!

See here they go with zone. They will get picked apart

Nice little 30 yrd pass. Now run the ball

Nice little 30 yrd pass. Now run the ball

Ravens have done this all season. 7 point lead. Stop pressuring the QB and zone.. that's why they have lost all these game. Smh...they suck honestly... Haha

Back