• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

IML Gear Cream!
Bill 24 - 10 Colts

Colts are fighting back missed a 2pt conversion
Buffalo 24 - 16 colts

I Think all the games are pretty much easy but i feel like the brown will be pittsburg. Tennessee and Baltimore will be a good game too!!!!

Buffalo add to there lead with a field goal.
Buffalo27 - colts16

Dam. What is going on. Colts back in it. Touchdown
Buffalo27 - colts24

Colts get the ball with about 230 left on the clock..
Down by 3. Let see if they tie it up, go into overtime, get a TD and win the game... Then again they may not score at all. But I want to see overtime myself

The rookie FG kicker will choke if he gets a chance to tie or win the game

Buffalo 27- 24 colts. Good game down to the wire

I tried to tell people not to sleep on this rams team....this is going to drive me nuts if I picked wrong because this was the one I felt was the closest

Get Shredded!
I tried to tell people not to sleep on this rams team....this is going to drive me nuts if I picked wrong because this was the one I felt was the closest
Rams defense is good. There offense has been struggling last last few weeks. But they beat Seattle once this yr. The question was how Goff was gonna play with his thumb. If he played at all. Rams up 20-10 Seattle. Rams just scored a TD.

Their defense is the best in the league in my opinion, I don’t know where they are stats wise but they’re stacked. All the offense has to do is be average and they’ll win games. With Akers running like this it’s easy money for them

The Rams lost to the Jets. I'm not worried the hawks will pull this out. But man Wilson has played like shit the past few weeks

The Rams lost to the Jets. I'm not worried the hawks will pull this out. But man Wilson has played like shit the past few weeks

ehh I don’t think that matters, the rams got caught looking ahead that game. At this point I don’t see the Seahawks winning this, they’ve been dominated by the rams defense. We will see though

RIP Seattle. And the points ascociated with you getting a W.

Well at least we all lost there. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Fuck man I knew that was the game to take a gamble on lol. Oh well, hopefully my ravens pick will get me a lil lead over most of you 😉

Rams beat Seattle
30-20
Buffalo beat colts
27-24

Today's games really don't matter for any of us, it the ravens/ titans game and brown/ stealers game is gonna set a few of us apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's games really don't matter for any of us, it the ravens/ titans game and brown/ stealers game is gonna set a few of us apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy how close the pics are and it comes down to those two games.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought someone took the Rams. Must have been just me. Lol. Let me double check everything.

Nope just me!!!! Hahaha. You guys better get it right!!
At least everyone had the same pick.

TB 15 - 7 Wash

Fuck the picks I hope Washington can win this thing!! Lol

TB 18 - 7 Wash

TB. 18 - 16 wash. Trying to make a comeback!!

TB 28 - 16 Wash. 9+ min to go

TB has this or else I'm in a shitload of trouble

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Washington still fighting hard.
TB 28 - 23 wash

Back