• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

Get Shredded!
Well I guess we can talk about it now!! The only tough ones for me to choose were rams Seahawks and ravens titans. Goff might be out and Russ is good in the playoffs so I took them, and the ravens have been rolling so I picked them

Well I guess we can talk about it now!! The only tough ones for me to choose were rams Seahawks and ravens titans. Goff might be out and Russ is good in the playoffs so I took them, and the ravens have been rolling so I picked them

Did you see the browns head coach may be out? Browns can’t catch a break.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, covid will fuck us up some. Make a pick and then someone gets pulled bc they have covid.

I think this week is the easiest bc some teams just don't belong in the playoffs and will flat out lose...

I only thought one game was a tough call. That was Cleveland vs Pittsburgh. I really wanted to take the browns but I didn't.

Jackson not running as much as he did last year has hurt the Ravens. King Henry might put up 130yds and 2 tds against the Ravens. I like the Titans. Wilson had a horrible game the first time he played the Rams and not having the 12th man might play a roll no matter who is the starting QB for the Rams. Lets see

I only thought one game was a tough call. That was Cleveland vs Pittsburgh. I really wanted to take the browns but I didn't.

Same here but I took the browns, thinking most people would take Pittsburgh. Hoping that would be the one game I could potentially take an edge on but it's a risky pick either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so who did you choose for bal-ten and sea-rams??

that Pittsburgh game wasn’t really close to me. The Steelers defense is too good, their key guys just had a week off to rest and they’re going to come out ready to play. I didn’t see the browns winning even before they lost their coach for the game.

and yeah I agree with all that custom. I think the Titans could easily man handle Baltimore and I could look like an idiot. But I’ve seen these plays out before and it’s usually a team that is hot going into the games and that’s Baltimore. But that will probably be the best game of any of the first round matchups

Well shit between work and being sick I missed the deadline for picks. Good luck to those who didnt

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

so who did you choose for bal-ten and sea-rams??

that Pittsburgh game wasn’t really close to me. The Steelers defense is too good, their key guys just had a week off to rest and they’re going to come out ready to play. I didn’t see the browns winning even before they lost their coach for the game.

and yeah I agree with all that custom. I think the Titans could easily man handle Baltimore and I could look like an idiot. But I’ve seen these plays out before and it’s usually a team that is hot going into the games and that’s Baltimore. But that will probably be the best game of any of the first round matchups

Tennessee I picked. Lamar has been bad in the playoffs. Tennessee s offence is better and I think henry will get 30 carries. Until I see Lamar win on the big stage I won't believe in him. Plus tennessee beats Baltimore when they play.

Seattle easily. I will trust Wilson, and the gang over the rams offence all day and night.

Pittsburgh s defense hasn't been good down the stretch. Big chubb could run wild. But it's cleveland without their coach. So I will pass.

IML Gear Cream!
Well shit between work and being sick I missed the deadline for picks. Good luck to those who didnt

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
make sure to get next week's picks in.

Picks are posted... Sorry all . After I spoke with A. Font yesterday I put everything on the thread but it didn't go through. Had to reload the page. Guess it Timed out on me.

I mean I did just wake up so maybe I’m confused but am I not on that table?!

We had to disqualify you bro sorry.... nah jk the whole table didn’t show for some reason lol

18d9cc0d283372f16c864c9c9219960a.jpg

These were your picks my man we will fix it. Your still in big guy don’t worry.

We had to disqualify you bro sorry.... nah jk the whole table didn’t show for some reason lol

18d9cc0d283372f16c864c9c9219960a.jpg

These were your picks my man we will fix it. Your still in big guy don’t worry.

lolllll let me down easy brotha!! Haha I’m excited

Sorry guys... Was putting things in alphabetical order and cut off Tmart....my bad T. We gotcha
L2r1X5v.png

Last edited:
Sorry T that was on me when I put everyone in alphabetical order I cut you off at the bottom. Your on there

Colts up 3-0 over bills

Buffalo is going in for a score... TD Buffalo 7-3 colts

Dam one hell of a game.
Colts take the lead 10 - 7 Bills

Bills up 14 - 10 colts. 14sec before halftime.

Colts are a good team. Leonard on defense is a animal. Taylor the rb is going to tear it up next year..

Colts have looked better as the year has gone on. Still think Buffalo is the better team

Colts have looked better as the year has gone on. Still think Buffalo is the better team

I agree. But if the colts upgrade at QB and get 1 better we they could be in the mix as one of the best teams in the AFC

I agree. But if the colts upgrade at QB and get 1 better we they could be in the mix as one of the best teams in the AFC

yeah I think rivers would have to be on a complete top to bottom team to go all the way and the colts just aren’t quite there. Might see stafford or wentz there next year!

yeah I think rivers would have to be on a complete top to bottom team to go all the way and the colts just aren’t quite there. Might see stafford or wentz there next year!

I'm thinking Wentz. I believe Stafford is going to New England or possibly San Francisco as a dark horse. I did think he could handle the cold though. The Lions need to send him somewhere especially if they lose galladay to free agency

Back