• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

Thursday is creeping closer. Get your picks in before Thursday 11:59pm. No exceptions..

Got a few more pm’s in let’s make sure everyone meets the deadline!

Will you guys post all the picks prior to game time? I'm curious to see who picked what teams.
Good luck everyone

That would be an easy way to cheat. Has to be open for all to see. Once all the picks are in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you guys post all the picks prior to game time? I'm curious to see who picked what teams.
Good luck everyone
As soon as everyone gets their pics in I will post up everyone's pics for the week. The sooner the faster they go up. But..... they only have til Thursday night to get them In at the latest. So they will be up no later than Friday this week regardless if they message us there picks or not.
Whomever doesn't get them in will receive 0 points for the week.

Last edited:
As soon as everyone gets their pics in I will post up everyone's pics for the week. The sooner the faster they go up. But..... they only have til Thursday night to get them In at the latest. So they will be up no later than Friday this week regardless if they message us there picks or not.
Whomever doesn't get them in will receive 0 points for the week.
This is going to be a nice contest. Do I see a March madness contest in the future

This is going to be a nice contest. Do I see a March madness contest in the future
I was originally gonna set this up like that.. probable should have. All picks turned in before the first game. Think it would have made things very interesting and fun to say the least.

Going to work on my picks tonight

Last Reminder!!!!!!
3people still need to get picks in by tomorrow night.. if your late , we will not except your picks for the week.
Tick tock better pay attention to the clock!!

Last Reminder!!!!!!
3people still need to get picks in by tomorrow night.. if your late , we will not except your picks for the week.
Tick tock better pay attention to the clock!!

Dumb question but I've been MIA.. do we pm you the picks? I'm too lazy to scroll the entire thread..I got the winners tho

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Dumb question but I've been MIA.. do we pm you the picks? I'm too lazy to scroll the entire thread..I got the winners tho

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Yes pm mace and afont with the picks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 9th is coming up.
Excited to get this contest rolling!!
Good luck to everybody...

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Shall be interesting how this weekend goes!!

You got my list right? I had to send it to both of you separately.

Christmas list... Oh grocery list. Yes you want some chicken and rice. we gotcha

Christmas list... Oh grocery list. Yes you want some chicken and rice. we gotcha

Actually, I need to stock up on some chicken and rice. Thanks for the offer. Every time I try and meal prep here, the kids always find a way to make a meal out of it when I finish. So instead of 5/6 days worth of food, I end up with 2/3 days only.

Back