• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

Get Shredded!
Updated Contestant list

#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan
#4 Augustine51
#5 cdubw44
#6 Gains2NV
#7 Coalminer78
#8 E.J.D
#9 Tmart
#10 Elit3swagg
#11 Lifter916
#12 Bigdaddy35
Here is the list. No one else can enter.

Giants up 7-0 vs Dallas
Omsa1on.png

Browns are up 7-0 over the Steelers

Score up dates.
PF1ZsXn.png

Updated Contestant list

#1. Compoundlifts31
#2 Durro
#3HeavyMetalMadMan
#4 Augustine51
#5 cdubw44
#6 Gains2NV
#7 Coalminer78
#8 E.J.D
#9 Tmart
#10 Elit3swagg
#11 Lifter916
#12 Bigdaddy35
Here is the list. No one else can enter.

Appreciate the add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

End of 1st Q. For most
vVJaeWH.png

Not trying to be a dick, but, on one post you say the more the better. Then you say its going to be a huge turn out. Then you cut it off at only 12 people? Lol ok

Not trying to be a dick, but, on one post you say the more the better. Then you say its going to be a huge turn out. Then you cut it off at only 12 people? Lol ok
Actually you are.
One never said it is going to be a huge turnout.
Also if you would read the op sign up was suppose to shut down jan1st. Today is the 3rd...

Now the day isn't over. Playoffs start next weekend
If everyone agrees we will let more people in but today would have to be the last day. By 11:59 pm.et time.
So if they agree and you wanted to sign up then we would allow it. Other wise rules are rules.

Actually you are.
One never said it is going to be a huge turnout.
Also if you would read the op sign up was suppose to shut down jan1st. Today is the 3rd...

How many was there last time?

Besides... half these pricks drop out after the first weekend. Lol

Hopefully we have a very large turn out!!
here is my full post!

Excuse me "a very large turn out" gonna split hairs, huh?
if your gonna quote me be accurate and try not to twist my words.

How many was there last time?

Besides... half these pricks drop out after the first weekend. Lol

I believe we had in the 20's but many didn't show even on day one, then a week or two in they stopped showing up..
12 people is perfect. Have some fun Giving away HUGE PRIZES!!! And members that will show up every week.. couldn't ask for a better group. We don't need stragglers.

Latest updates.
D2FZlpd.png

here is my full post!

if your gonna quote me be accurate and try not to twist my words.

I believe we had in the 20's but many didn't show even on day one, then a week or two in they stopped showing up..
12 people is perfect. Have some fun Giving away HUGE PRIZES!!! And members that will show up every week.. couldn't ask for a better group. We don't need stragglers.

Youre an idiot. Typical for a psl rep, though. They tend to get all the doozies

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ 12 people. Lame

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ 12 people. Lame
I'm not that idiot crying about a contest I can't get in. now if you want to further your mental breakdown I would be happy to assist you in reaching critical status and getting you a time out.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ 12 people. Lame

I think you need to sleep this one off, have a few days to regroup and recoup, and think about the trolling you've been doing since you've been here.

So tonight's game will decide if Washington is. A win and in, a loss and NY is in.
Qqd55T4.png

I’m stoked to get these match ups locked in, I will put in my pick asap!! Might run the table boys 😉

I’m stoked to get these match ups locked in, I will put in my pick asap!! Might run the table boys
Confidence.. that what I like to see. Makes for a fun game with a lot of shit talking....

Each week all picks will need to be in at least 24hrs before the first game!!! This week games are played on sat and Sunday. Your picks will have to be in before Thursday at 11:59pm.This will allow us time to get everyone's picks together and posted on the forum for everyone to see. When there are only Sunday Games played. Picks will have to be in by Friday at 11:59pm.
You will pm myself and (A.Font ) your picks. Just include both of our names in the recipient users and both of us will receive your pm.
This is just to make sure everyone knows this is fair, no cheating. Do not post your picks in the thread for everyone to see. We will do so when everyones picks are in. Thanks.
wild card week: Each win is worth 1 point.

If YOU DONT HAVE YOUR PICKS IN BY THE DEADLINE THIS WEEK (THURSDAY MIDNIGHT,) YOU WILL EARN "0" POINTS FOR THAT WEEK FOR EACH GAME PLAYED.
D0WR6FF.jpg
9FdIuYn.png

Last edited:
Yes PMed to both!
This will actually be much easier than in the past. Normally this is for 16 weeks / the whole season and for 12- 20 people and 16 games a week. So this will be easier posting up everyone's picks.

Back