• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

IML Gear Cream!
That's all so up In The air though. So I see you using the playoff machine.. simulate match ups and scenarios..

Just got it off espn. Have to start prepping for this contest! Cause ya know those stat nerds are never wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got it off espn. Have to start prepping for this contest! Cause ya know those stat nerds are never wrong.

Ok so I thought you could do this... This is how I think the rankings will go.
woULnla.png

This is also a real possibility.
9Kksk0V.png

Ok so I thought you could do this... This is how I think the rankings will go.
woULnla.png

Holy crap didn’t even know you could change that around. It just got cooler. This scenario looks better.

Another scenario
EiQFb3A.png

It is going to be an exciting weekend of football. A lot at stake for a few team's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffalo plays later and so does the Titans.

Buffalo wins they will be the number 2 seat

Next week will be crucial for a few teams. If Cleveland loses they will be out and if the colts win they will be in.

Get Shredded!
I bet the patriots are regretting letting Tom Brady go...they will watch him on their couch as Tampa goes to the playoffs.

I will really enjoy that.

Not bc I am this huge Brady fan. But I believe in Karma.

That guy gave the franchise 5 superbowl rings in 8 appearances. Made them a shit ton of money. And what do they do?

Wouldn't let the guy finish up his career thinking he's too old to play. Too old to get them in the playoffs and win.

Well, now they will watch him in the playoffs on a team who believed in him.

I bet the patriots are regretting letting Tom Brady go...they will watch him on their couch as Tampa goes to the playoffs.

I will really enjoy that.

Not bc I am this huge Brady fan. But I believe in Karma.

That guy gave the franchise 5 superbowl rings in 8 appearances. Made them a shit ton of money. And what do they do?

Wouldn't let the guy finish up his career thinking he's too old to play. Too old to get them in the playoffs and win.

Well, now they will watch him in the playoffs on a team who believed in him.
I think it's funny as hell! I'm glad it kicking the Patriots and belicheck in the ass. Cam sucks... Big time.. I bet Brady and gronk are laughing their asses off

I think it's funny as hell! I'm glad it kicking the Patriots and belicheck in the ass. Cam sucks... Big time.. I bet Brady and gronk are laughing their asses off

Hey. I forget.

Are we playing with point spread? Or just win or loss?

Hey. I forget.

Are we playing with point spread? Or just win or loss?

This is a good question... I think it will definitely make things more interesting with a point spread... But once the point spread goes out. Whatever the initial spread is,, that is what it would have to be. Don't want people putting in picks and then spread changes. What you think...

This is a good question... I think it will definitely make things more interesting with a point spread... But once the point spread goes out. Whatever the initial spread is,, that is what it would have to be. Don't want people putting in picks and then spread changes. What you think...
Honestly I'd just keep it pick'em style. Straight up, win or lose, but I'm down for what the consensus wants.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Very cool contest I wish I met the requirements. Hope everyone that likes football gets in on this. Macedog I think you might need a tie breaker in there because you might have 3 or 4 guys tied. Maybe total points in the Super Bowl? Can't play but I am following should be fun

Very cool contest I wish I met the requirements. Hope everyone that likes football gets in on this. Macedog I think you might need a tie breaker in there because you might have 3 or 4 guys tied. Maybe total points in the Super Bowl? Can't play but I am following should be fun

Not sure why it was left out. I know I re-wrote this a few times and had problems posting it. I may have just left it out by accident.
Tie breaker for the Superbowl will be total combined points without going over.

I'm still trying to get in on this.

I'm still trying to get in on this.

Keep at it. And get that post count up. You will get on. You have to continue to be active.. just like after the Contest. Thanks

I vote to use the point spread. It will be harder and definitely more interesting.

But I am good either way the consensus wants it.

IML Gear Cream!
I think we may have to to not have some ties.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Nvm
Just saw total points in superbowl without going over for a tie breaker

Nvm
Just saw total points in superbowl without going over for a tie breaker

I used that one year as a tie-breaker in my Superbowl prop bets. You wouldn't believe how close 15 people picked in numbers, some the same, so that can get tricky as well. You may want to consider overall points but still, have them put what they think each team will score. You could use that as a secondary tiebreaker; if people guess the same number, it would then be who is closer to the correct individual team score.

I used that one year as a tie-breaker in my Superbowl prop bets. You wouldn't believe how close 15 people picked in numbers, some the same, so that can get tricky as well. You may want to consider overall points but still, have them put what they think each team will score. You could use that as a secondary tiebreaker; if people guess the same number, it would then be who is closer to the correct individual team score.
The reason I say without going over. What happens if its (50 points ) and one guy has 52 another 54 and another 48 and 46..
So by saying without going over we can eliminate this altogether.

The reason I say without going over. What happens if its (50 points ) and one guy has 52 another 54 and another 48 and 46..
So by saying without going over we can eliminate this altogether.
We will decide if we need something different when we get to the Superbowl... I may go with total combined yards. Easier no one should guess the same number.

So this is where the playoffs and standing are presently.
Last week to go. A lot could still happen.
5wY4BLs.png

Are the browns even going to play? Radio made it sound like there whole team has covid

Are the browns even going to play? Radio made it sound like there whole team has covid

Yes they have a lot of people out with covid. Let's hope the Steelers win...

I am looking for washing to loose today and A Giants win. It should be an indication day of football.

Here we go. Last day of regular season and the brackets will be out!!! Can't wait to get this going tonight... Looking forward to seeing how this playoff sets up!!! Some good games today who you guys like today

Back