• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

IML Gear Cream!
This is over- I hate you Tom Brady!
Congrats Augustine5l well played sir!
Lifter916 congrats as well, I will get you 1 of these days - send it.
And big thanks to Macedog24 for the contest this was awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was alot of fun, thank you @macedog24 and @A.font401 really looking forward to the nba bracket contest that I'm sure will come!?

Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Here are the standings. The winners are highlighted
I want to give a big thank you to everyone who participated and made this a great contest. unfortunately there could only be three winners looking forward to the next contest that we have hopefully I'll see you all there!!
RQU0OtZ.png

Augustine51. 1st place 400 store credit
Lifter916 2nd place 250 store credit
Elit3swagg 3rd place 150 store credit

Last edited:
Thank you for the contest! I would of been locked into 3rd if KC pulled it out..good thing I placed a nice bet on TB@-14.. will probably put an order in now anyway..congrats to the winners!

Here are the standings. The winners are highlighted
I want to give a big thank you to everyone who participated and made this a great contest. unfortunately there could only be three winners looking forward to the next contest that we have hopefully I'll see you all there!!
RQU0OtZ.png

Augustine51. 1st place 400
Lifter916 2nd place 250
Elit3swagg 3rd place 150

Congrats to Augustin and Lifter.

Really fortunate just to be in the top 3! Awesome contest. Thank you for holding it. Lookin forward to future runs!

Thank you again, everyone for playing and having a good time. We always look forward to these contest and getting the community involved.
Please remember the winners will post up touchdown pics, and provide a small log and/or review of there winning products. I'm sure everyone is excited to see what products you decided on choosing and getting some real feedback from you all, and not just from us reps and sponsors.
If you guys have any questions please shoot me a pm. Thanks. I will most likely drop a pm to each of you in the morning. It's was fun sad to see it's already over.

Thank you again, everyone for playing and having a good time. We always look forward to these contest and getting the community involved.
Please remember the winners will post up touchdown pics, and provide a small log and/or review of there winning products. I'm sure everyone is excited to see what products you decided on choosing and getting some real feedback from you all, and not just from us reps and sponsors.
If you guys have any questions please shoot me a pm. Thanks. I will most likely drop a pm to each of you in the morning. It's was fun sad to see it's already over.

Ty for running this contest.

Was a lot of fun.

Congratulations to the other winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Augustin and Lifter.

Really fortunate just to be in the top 3! Awesome contest. Thank you for holding it. Lookin forward to future runs!

Aren’t you glad I pulled you towards Tampa now?!? Lol.

Get Shredded!
Yup thanks for the contest man, it was a lot of fun!! Hope the winners enjoy their stuff and can help some other people see that it’s fire stuff

This is over- I hate you Tom Brady!
Congrats Augustine5l well played sir!
Lifter916 congrats as well, I will get you 1 of these days - send it.
And big thanks to Macedog24 for the contest this was awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Email sent

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Appreciate the contest. Def was fun. Thanks again. Congrats to the winners. Can't win them all.

Only 1 team came to play guys!! Thanks to everyone for taking part in the contest!!!

Thank you bro.

IMO KC was hyped up...Mahomes couldn't live up to the legend they created for him.

They keep talking about QB who can run and all that horseshit.

Give me a pocket passer like Brady any day.

I mean, doesn't it prove that a great pocket passer is better then a great scrambler/runner type??

Tell you what else, in a few years, if Mahomes makes it that long....he will slow down and loss a step. And those guys on defense will get him more often. And he will have a higher turn over percentage making wild throws.

No fucking way can you justify some of the throws he made while being tackled.

Dude mahomes balled out for what he was given...that was the worst offensive line performance I’ve seen in years, it was terrible. Play after play, he was running for his life before he could even look downfield. He made the best throw of his career which is saying something, and it bounced off dudes face. 2nd would be touchdown that bounced off a face mask, you can’t make that shit up lol. His team let him down big time and they got embarrassed

Dude mahomes balled out for what he was given...that was the worst offensive line performance I’ve seen in years, it was terrible. Play after play, he was running for his life before he could even look downfield. He made the best throw of his career which is saying something, and it bounced off dudes face. 2nd would be touchdown that bounced off a face mask, you can’t make that shit up lol. His team let him down big time and they got embarrassed

Definitely a team effort.

Funny how all the experts, despite the things you said, were pulling for KC.

Vegas made nice money for sure.

Definitely a team effort.

Funny how all the experts, despite the things you said, were pulling for KC.

Vegas made nice money for sure.

everyone just jumps on the hype train and forgets the lessons we learn every damn year. That defense has been suspect all year but everyone ignored it, the offensive line has been terrible and they ignore that too. A qb can’t win a super bowl by himself

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

Congrats to the winners and thx again macedog and PSL team for another fun contest.

Back