• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So You Thought POTUS would overturn Democracy, Part 2

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12/11/texas-lawsuit-supreme-court-election-results/

Game over Trumpers and now the electoral college confirms on Monday. What BS case and thread of hope you gonna cling to now?

Bwwhhwhahhahahahahha, Bwhahhwhahahahahah, Bwhahahahhaha :funny:

Eo7DaRrUYAASoE2

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12/11/texas-lawsuit-supreme-court-election-results/

Game over Trumpers and now the electoral college confirms on Monday. What BS case and thread of hope you gonna cling to now?

Eo7DaRrUYAASoE2

What a clown!! Obviously the swamp is as high as the Supreme Court. This was all premeditated from the FBI, CIA, and beyond. Fuck you faggot !!’

Why lifter6973 is so happy about paying 60% income tax and having his faggots get shot in the head tryin to confiscate guns is beyond me.

oh yeah bro... you need to give your house to a black person cuz you obviously are privileged enough to get another home.

bro. You are a loon.

I wouldn't celebrate yet Dems...

We have truth on our side...

We also have multiple lawsuits.

The Texas suit was said to essentially be "filed incorrectly". No one said it didn't have "merit". It can be filed again under a different legal variant...

Law is a legal process and you get more then one shot...even if you are "right" but you don't precisely "approach" the Court you can lose....

Sidney Powells case today reveals identical complaints. Only this time Bidens own Attorneys admitted fault.

Maybe this one sticks. Maybe it won't.

Something will.

Because again you all know organized cheating occured.

I have a feeling this is going to lead to the embarrassment of our Nation when Trump wins...

A spectacle. A display of US corruption will be on display.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211-195738.png
    Screenshot_20201211-195738.png
    600.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20201211-195812.png
    Screenshot_20201211-195812.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 19
There will be a big earthquake in San Andreas fault line next month.

let’s see if that sticks

Eo7DaRrUYAASoE2

I have a legit question???

Did you vote for Biden because you believe he will make your life and country better?? Or would you of voted for anyone but Trump because you hate him??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Texas suit was said to essentially be "filed incorrectly". No one said it didn't have "merit". It can be filed again under a different legal variant...

Law is a legal process and you get more then one shot...even if you are "right" but you don't precisely "approach" the Court you can lose....

Sidney Powells case today reveals identical complaints. Only this time Bidens own Attorneys admitted fault.

Something will.

I have a feeling this is going to lead to the embarrassment of our Nation when Trump wins...

Amen

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Something will.

55 lawsuits so far... 54 have been thrown out. The one they did win was to get something postponed for 3 days.

There has been no legit evidence for fraud.. just people screaming into a mic that there is.

- - - Updated - - -

Something will.

55 lawsuits so far... 54 have been thrown out. The one they did win was to get something postponed for 3 days.

There has been no legit evidence for fraud.. just people screaming into a mic that there is.

IML Gear Cream!
What a clown!! Obviously the swamp is as high as the Supreme Court. This was all premeditated from the FBI, CIA, and beyond. Fuck you faggot !!’

1/3 of the Supreme Court has been selected by Trump
6/9 selected by Republican presidents.

Then say of.

i thought he was implying six ninths.

which..... is still two thirds

wtf

6 out of 9, 2/3, 66.7%.. it's all the same lol. I actually debated on how I should type it just in case this situation arose. I am deeply sorry for upsetting you, please accept my apology.

The grapefruit is supposed to be a stab at Kai Greene

Something will.

Wes I love ya... but it might be time to let go.

They stole the election and outsmarted us.

What they “won” they might not want in 12 months...

I was really pulling for us.

Sucks

So that means their pockets can’t be lined

I'm implying that if Trump wanted to "drain the swamp", and if the supreme court was part of said swamp.. then the 3 judges he appointed that have ruled against him would actually show he is adding to the swamp, not draining it. If that makes sense.

Maybe in the next month Trump and his legal team can actually provide evidence of fraud.. instead of just crying into a mic.

Get Shredded!
Can't wait until I have more negs so I can give this queer his second neg.

So that means their pockets can’t be lined

It looks like Roberts is compromised:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/26/us/supreme-court-coronavirus-religion-new-york.html
"The vote was 5 to 4, with Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and the court’s three liberal members in dissent."

That should have been a slam dunk 9-0 and it wasn't. It really was Constitution 101. A first year law student could have figured this case out. And 4 of the commie bastards voted against it. I've lost all faith in Roberts. And if I had to guess, he's probably not swinging votes for money.

Yeah maybe :funny: That is about as likely as that nig fuck parrot Twisted somehow growing a spine within the next month allowing him to think for himself. That dumb fuck has to use all his brain power just to pass gas.

I'm implying that if Trump wanted to "drain the swamp", and if the supreme court was part of said swamp.. then the 3 judges he appointed that have ruled against him would actually show he is adding to the swamp, not draining it. If that makes sense.

Maybe in the next month Trump and his legal team can actually provide evidence of fraud.. instead of just crying into a mic.

- - - Updated - - -

You are a funny little bitch.
Can't wait until I have more negs so I can give this queer his second neg.

Wes I love ya... but it might be time to let go.

They stole the election and outsmarted us.

What they “won” they might not want in 12 months...

I was really pulling for us.

Sucks

outsmarted us? We all saw this coming... we saw the set up bub. The problem is.... we are forced to share this nation with a large number of communist sympathizers and complete ass clown retards that are happy to watch Netflix all day and ignore what’s happening because they just don’t care.

Strange times we live in....... I heard mandarin was a really difficult language to learn.

How are all of u guys feeling this FINE Saturday morning?
Deep down inside... How ya feeling?
Tell us..

BWAHAHAH.
Bunch of dumb lying fucks in this administration.
Feels good knowing the system works on SOME level anyway.

this is the oddest thing I've ever seen. all these dipshits want to pay more taxes but I guarantee they take deductions every year jn order to pay the least taxes possible. they buy Guns but want mandatory buybacks. I hope the gop cheats bigtime the next election. if thats the game I guess we better start playing it

Pretty sure you meant SCOTUS Lifter you illiterate mongoloid.

What I find humorous is the logic of..

Trump claims he wanted a fair election.. but the only way the election would be fair is if he won. So, if he wins.. it was fair.. but, if he loses, it was because of fraud. Seems logical.

The problem is, the election was not close. The people that claim the only way Biden won is because of fraud, are the same kind of people that blame their favorite sports team losing on the refs, even though the score was 52-7.

Just a reminder for everyone counting. The Trump legal is team 1-55 in their lawsuits. They have been laughed out of the courts. The Supreme Court won't even entertain their case, because they do not have one. They have provided 0 proof of any of their claims.. yet, people still believe them.

Back