• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SXript Jano reports

IML Gear Cream!
I don't believe they would underdose test or dbol way to cheap to do that .

By the way which lab u work for lol .
Yes I run there products and give credit where it belongs plain and simple .
So are you thinking that it was Janos test that was wrong or fake?I'm just trying to figure out what you're thinking or how you're thinking that's all?

However forget the injectables, but the Dbol of all compounds which is dirt cheap. I believe it was supposed to be 50mg Dbol or were they 25mg if I remember correctly they (whatever MG they were supposed to be) they came back that 0.59mg. Like damn what did you accidentally drop a dust of dbol in the mix.

I think if jano was faking all of us and he doesn't even have any testing equipment and he was just looks at this stuff and guesses why in the hell would he pick a number that low that people are obviously going to question?

I don't know one way or the other it was just a thought.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

So are you thinking that it was Janos test that was wrong or fake?I'm just trying to figure out what you're thinking or how you're thinking that's all?

However forget the injectables, but the Dbol of all compounds which is dirt cheap. I believe it was supposed to be 50mg Dbol or were they 25mg if I remember correctly they (whatever MG they were supposed to be) they came back that 0.59mg. Like damn what did you accidentally drop a dust of dbol in the mix.

I think if jano was faking all of us and he doesn't even have any testing equipment and he was just looks at this stuff and guesses why in the hell would he pick a number that low that people are obviously going to question?

I don't know one way or the other it was just a thought.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Not really sure if it the jano test or the person that sent it . Just don't make sense to dose primo right that I just tested last month and to underdosed dbol . I guess it could happen but just don't make sense to me . Plus underdosed 7 items and test 7 items at one time that's a pricy thing to do . It just seems like a set up to me .

Not really sure if it the jano test or the person that sent it . Just don't make sense to dose primo right that I just tested last month and to underdosed dbol . I guess it could happen but just don't make sense to me . Plus underdosed 7 items and test 7 items at one time that's a pricy thing to do . It just seems like a set up to me .

Did they ban your account on the other forum for cheerleading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes seems fishy. Sxripts products have been great for me. Tried the adrol, test cyp, sust, test e, dbol, deca and eq. All of which seem to be on point! I’ve been in this game a long time. Also my test levels were over 10,000ng/dl on 1000mg each week of sxript test. And besides that Janoshiks credibility isn’t the best from what I’ve heard for a while.

They ban me for speaking my mind . Yes they got rid of the person that spent money on the other that came out of my pocket lol . Which I really don't care the place was dead anyways .

The place may have a 100 members lol .

I think it's a good place for u and ur friends to learn how to be robots lol

They should ban u here for post dumb shit and being a trol

Last edited:
Did they ban your account on the other forum for cheerleading?

What they didn't tell u is they ban a board owner also cause they didn't want anybody messing up there little scam lol . U really should get all the fact before u run off at the mouth son .

Didn't read any comments but OP.
Anyone you test 7 items is funded by Mr X. I really can't entertain that idea to seriously. However I cant very well ignore. Ive contacted the brewer and also awaiting raw supplier as well. Then I'll go from there. Really all one can do 5 min into hearing about it. My raw supplier is the biggest supplier so better be safe and test all the labs. I'll overdose what I have left of these raws accordingly. If anyone feels cheated. I assure you if these numbers are not paid for then I handle it obviously

LMFAO! That is your answer? You ignore all the posts but the OP? Are you kidding me right now? You're products were tested blindly, You FAILED Miserably.
You're raw supplier is the biggest, eh? Well who is he? The community needs to know. And please dont feed us any bs that you cant say who it is, because he is private.

The bottom line is..

1) You're raws were never tested for purity.
2) No Melting Point Tests were done on your raws, otherwise you would have caught messed up blends
3) It is extremely difficult to make a mcg tab. Hence the reason very few labs carry clen, t3, and methyl tren. 99.9% of UGs dont have the right equipment, and this proves it.

This isn't a raw supplier issue, its a manufacturing issue. I guess thats what you get for following online Chinese recipes..

It was funded and paid for by another lab. Think most of us know who. Not to worried about the numbers. Think exaggerated. I dropped my older raw supplier as a percussion untill the rest of the proof unfolds. I'm taking it seriously and will move forward professionally as always. All vials are 11ml. So if feel owed short mg turn to the last ml. I would never underdose gear intentionally. I also use the #1 largest supplier of raws for a portion of my gear. Yes the same source all sources are using. Mind blown right. If your throwing away your gear right now. Thats just dumb. I'll test our own products and making or dumping products accordingly as a precaution

Ive never read so much bs in one post.So pathetic.
Tests funded by another lab? Yeah ok.
Test your own product? LMFAO! We need an unopened vial from previous batch that can be proved when it was bought. Now Im sure we will see overdosed vials and correct compounds.
Still no explanation on your blends. How come>?
Feel if were owed short, use last ml? Vials should be dosed correctly. PERIOD!
#1 RAW Supplier. Who is he? Ive seena few that say they are #1.
And you aint throwing away any products. Its business as usual. No one throws away money..

Chemtox or lad4tox I would trust.
But I would not trust a dude who lurks on forums as a legitimate way to scan products.
There is a mma thread on meso where he had some bad tests results on mma gear.
Like the test samples.
The same batch numbers where tested with chemtox and came back perfect....
So I would say he is not a legit tester.

But that's just my opinion on what I have researched on jano

Eat, pound, sleep...

You do realize UGs are going to print off 1000s of labels with the same batch number. NO lab is making 20,000 ml batches of test. They are making 2-3000ml.
Hence the reason why one vial would test poor and the other may test better with the same batch number. The vial that tested poorly may have come from the first 2-3000ml made and the better tested product, could have came after. There is no way of knowing. Nice theory, but flawed..

LMFAO! That is your answer? You ignore all the posts but the OP? Are you kidding me right now? You're products were tested blindly, You FAILED Miserably.
You're raw supplier is the biggest, eh? Well who is he? The community needs to know. And please dont feed us any bs that you cant say who it is, because he is private.

The bottom line is..

1) You're raws were never tested for purity.
2) No Melting Point Tests were done on your raws, otherwise you would have caught messed up blends
3) It is extremely difficult to make a mcg tab. Hence the reason very few labs carry clen, t3, and methyl tren. 99.9% of UGs dont have the right equipment, and this proves it.

This isn't a raw supplier issue, its a manufacturing issue. I guess thats what you get for following online Chinese recipes..

Lol

Get Shredded!
It was funded and paid for by another lab. Think most of us know who. Not to worried about the numbers. Think exaggerated. I dropped my older raw supplier as a percussion untill the rest of the proof unfolds. I'm taking it seriously and will move forward professionally as always. All vials are 11ml. So if feel owed short mg turn to the last ml. I would never underdose gear intentionally. I also use the #1 largest supplier of raws for a portion of my gear. Yes the same source all sources are using. Mind blown right. If your throwing away your gear right now. Thats just dumb. I'll test our own products and making or dumping products accordingly as a precaution

All sources use the same raw supplier? Bullshit

Anyone wanna paraphrase what the cyp and prop results came out to for me? i can't see the results. Ive been suspicious due to the limp penis i currently have.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

All sources use the same raw supplier? Bullshit

Yes this right here is a bunch of malarkey but I didn't want to say anything about it. I think it would be fair if he said a good portion most likely share the same source and at times the same ready oil provider/s..

Curious, Redbird, you state in this thread or the other that you stopped taking orders. Other than here where have you announced that to you customers that have no idea about this? I’m not on all 7 of the forums you are on but the ones that I am I don’t see any announcement that you are on hold until this plays out....

To hell with sending in 1mL samples and loose tablets.
Use Lab4Tox, send in a full vial that can be identified, have someone get registered/recognized by email as a paid client of theirs so it can be validated. None of this anonymous, mystery man sending in 1mL or a few. That's good and all but it can only go so far. If people want to peel back the layers then this is what you have to do.

Oh, but I can accept sealed vials as well, but when I do, I have people bitching about not doing a blind test. I have automatic report validation unlike any other lab too.

You want a stick to beat a dog, you'll find it.

----

I will just ignore jolter, those who go through his posts on other forums as well, will realize that his motivations for slant me become fairly obvious. He might as well rep openly.

----

I have no horse in this fight, I just test stuff. This thread was emailed to me so that I can provide some input of mine, but I don't feel it necessary as all details how the samples arrived to me were posted.

I provide information, based on input. I don't care what happens with the info I provide and I cannot influence the input I am getting.

If anybody still thinks that I passed hundreds of vetting processes while being not capable and unbiased, well, what can I do. At this point nothing I say changes anything. I hope you all have a good holidays.

Last edited:

Laugh all you want, You'll be gone within a year, and off the forums. Why don't you do what The Goldline did and just change the labels to reflect your chemists screwups?
Or are you guys all using the same brewer and not the same raw supplier? You, the goldline, and Integrity.. All have the same screwups, mislabeled and underdosed products..
You wont recover from this. I dont care how many products you send in personally. 11ml vials? Who cares.. Dose the vials correctly, or learn basic math..

Last edited:
I’d be pretty confident in saying the cyp is on point And probably overdosed a little. My lab results are posted on sxripts subforum.

Anyone wanna paraphrase what the cyp and prop results came out to for me? i can't see the results. Ive been suspicious due to the limp penis i currently have.

Yes this right here is a bunch of malarkey but I didn't want to say anything about it. I think it would be fair if he said a good portion most likely share the same source and at times the same ready oil provider/s..

Sorry 1 of multiple obviously. Thought you guys wld know this. I'll start doing detailed post of the inner workings for now on . Yeah right

I’d be pretty confident in saying the cyp is on point And probably overdosed a little. My lab results are posted on sxripts subforum.
Thanks homie i haven't been on much and happened to see this thread first thing.

Curious, Redbird, you state in this thread or the other that you stopped taking orders. Other than here where have you announced that to you customers that have no idea about this? I’m not on all 7 of the forums you are on but the ones that I am I don’t see any announcement that you are on hold until this plays out....

Its business as usual at BOP. No posts anywhere of not taking any new orders. You really going to believe that he stopped taking orders on all 7 forums he is on? lol..

Ill check the others that Im on. Will post what I find out. Hang tight.

IML Gear Cream!
Its business as usual at BOP. No posts anywhere of not taking any new orders. You really going to believe that he stopped taking orders on all 7 forums he is on? lol..

How much stuff did u order?

You been here 5 years and have like 80 post lol.

Seems to me like u have a ageand here lol.
Maybe u should offer ur services to all the labs since u know so much lol

Im sorry, how many posts should I have? Didn't realize we have the post police trolling me. Go inject some more UG products from sxript. Seems like you have the agenda. You've been up their ass defending them, ever since these reports were released.

And Ive lurked here for years, as well as many other forums. I actually have a job, so forgive me if I dont post everyday, or even login for that matter.

For what its worth, I dont use UG test, and havent for over 25years. Id rather pay $80 for a vial of cyp, then pay $25 and get what you guys are getting.
Shit, I pay $3/amp for farmak prop and its only 50mg.. lol
and $11/12 amp for bayer primo..

Last edited:

He may have a agenda. He may not. He may just hate when sources take a dump on members. Redbirds hasn’t done this yet but it seems like the writing is on the wall.

But we know you have a agenda. You started a account here when redbird, joker started their accounts and your only post are dick riding a sponsor.

Now your here to stick up for them.

Another forum banned you for being a SHILL

Redbird should ask you to stop typing, I don’t think your helping at this point

He may have a agenda. He may not. He may just hate when sources take a dump on members. Redbirds hasn’t done this yet but it seems like the writing is on the wall.

But we know you have a agenda. You started a account here when redbird, joker started their accounts and your only post are dick riding a sponsor.

Now your here to stick up for them.

Another forum banned you for being a SHILL

Redbird should ask you to stop typing, I don’t think your helping at this point

My only agenda has been exposing scammers, frauds, and crooked labs that push underdosed products and feel like its ok. Then they lash out at guys like me, for posting up the crap they push. Go look at my track record on many forums and my posts over the years. Ive tested more labs products from my own wallet, then anyone I know. I was using SIMEC before anyone even knew about them. Ive personally used Jano quite a few times, ask him. Ive used Chemtox dozens of times.

These sponsors think everything is ok, till someone blinds tests them, then claims fraud, because he thinks he knows who set him up. lol
Then they blame the raw supplier. Well who is this #1 raw supplier that everyone uses? More bs.. Because if thats the case, why aren't more UGs that have been tested, showing up with underdosed, or mislabeled products. This is a sloppy manufacturing issue. They stopped caring once the money started rolling in. Raws weren't tested, melting point tests weren't done. All we here is excuses, or were looking into it, or we shut down right now to address it. Sure ya did..

Last edited:
I've seen some people won't accept jano testing because of some sort of fraud/lying about results on BOP if I remember right. I also dont understand why primo etc would be right but skimp on the cheap shit. I'd have a talk with raws supplier

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ya praetorian got screwed that way

AllbI know is that tren ace made me cough and almost die lol seemed pretty legit lol

Just curious, did your lab report say what kind of test you were injecting? Because the tests claim the cyp is actually enanthate..

Sorry 1 of multiple obviously. Thought you guys wld know this. I'll start doing detailed post of the inner workings for now on . Yeah right

Well I will have you now that I'm not naive and I consider myself in the know, yet still learning something new everyday.
And your statement does have some weight and credibility in regards to a good portion of sources using the same outsource whether it's material, or ready oil, and some of them use the same compounding facility just rebranding with different designs and at times entirely different vials.
This much is already well known, now mind you I was not coming at you sideways all I was simply doing was simply outlining that it's malarkey and that the statement does not represent all sources.
When making statements like that we need to pay attention to detail, context is everything. One statement could be misinterpreted many different ways and this alone could create misinformation and miscommunication with the gravity of the situation. If you haven't noticed where I suggested much earlier for people to avoid making assumptions due to the potential direction and momentum of this thread and where it could end up going, now it's displaying just that.

Gentleman, I do not have a dog in this fight I'm simply just stating the obvious with predictions along with facts.

Back