• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SXript Jano reports

Jano has been known to be full of shit several times.

Labs blackmail other labs. Forum owners blackmail sponsors .

Jano has been known to be full of shit several times.

Labs blackmail other labs. Forum owners blackmail sponsors .

Even if there is some big plot against sxript and another lab is setting them up it’s still on the owner of the lab to put their customers mind at ease and they’ve done a terrible job at that.

Janos accountability will always be questioned...to those who asked.
If you don't know why, you haven't been here for at least a year and a half.
I am not stating he skewed results. I feel like if he did do that, then the numbers would've come back horrible or wrong compound. Kind of like with Praetorian.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I have the follwing from sx and am willing to send one of them in at my own expense and follow up with redbird later.which of the follwing would the community like to see sent in?

I have sustmix,test400c/e,test e 250,eq,test prop,mast e,mast p,npp,ment,dhb,deca
Bro has everything on deck lol

New gut here. I have never tested anything I've used. I have a few peoples opinion that I trust. I can also tell if I like the gear I am using or if I thing it's good by the way my body feels at the gym, my performance at the gym and if its real fire then my hair stands up on my arms and I have this overwhelming feeling that I'll pick the entire gym up and fucking throw it! With that said there was a lab whos shit was fire as fuck and they had the best pre workout pins around. That is a name that shall not be named. Now this REDSXCRIPT is also fucking fire. The TrenB when I get it and can smell it and it's overwhelming I get excited as I know that smell. Then I pin 1cc of Psych Ward and I feel it in my lungs, cough and can taste it in my mouth. It's almost too much but when it passes I feel like a fucking Monster and the gym experience afterwards is why I fucking take anything at all. I have their Psych Ward prework out and that shit is so good I get the Tren sweats at night! I fucking love this lab and really want a cycle of SXCRIPT CUTS for two reasons. I trust the quality and its a 100TrenA 100MastP 100TestP. A lot of other labs 50,50,50 or 75,75,75 or 75,100,100
If anyone can help me Get a hold of Red Bird or Joker I would greatly appreciate it as I never ask for anything for Christmas for years. This year I looked the woman in the face and said I know what I want. She said what Hon? I said I want a full cycle of Sxcript Cuts. She said ok. I said it's like 11-12 vials of that alone. She said done. So I'm trying to have a Merry Christmas still with my Mom and Grandad about to pass. So please help a fellow lifter out.
Sachie

New gut here. I have never tested anything I've used. I have a few peoples opinion that I trust. I can also tell if I like the gear I am using or if I thing it's good by the way my body feels at the gym, my performance at the gym and if its real fire then my hair stands up on my arms and I have this overwhelming feeling that I'll pick the entire gym up and fucking throw it! With that said there was a lab whos shit was fire as fuck and they had the best pre workout pins around. That is a name that shall not be named. Now this REDSXCRIPT is also fucking fire. The TrenB when I get it and can smell it and it's overwhelming I get excited as I know that smell. Then I pin 1cc of Psych Ward and I feel it in my lungs, cough and can taste it in my mouth. It's almost too much but when it passes I feel like a fucking Monster and the gym experience afterwards is why I fucking take anything at all. I have their Psych Ward prework out and that shit is so good I get the Tren sweats at night! I fucking love this lab and really want a cycle of SXCRIPT CUTS for two reasons. I trust the quality and its a 100TrenA 100MastP 100TestP. A lot of other labs 50,50,50 or 75,75,75 or 75,100,100
If anyone can help me Get a hold of Red Bird or Joker I would greatly appreciate it as I never ask for anything for Christmas for years. This year I looked the woman in the face and said I know what I want. She said what Hon? I said I want a full cycle of Sxcript Cuts. She said ok. I said it's like 11-12 vials of that alone. She said done. So I'm trying to have a Merry Christmas still with my Mom and Grandad about to pass. So please help a fellow lifter out.
Sachie
Dude relax, they may be having issues with some testing, but you will get your order.

Can't stand these itchy ass people who make an order and freak the fuck out.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Dude relax, they may be having issues with some testing, but you will get your order.

Can't stand these itchy ass people who make an order and freak the fuck out.

I'm not worried about an order lol They have always more then taking care of me. I'm new on this board and just came on it today to find them, because I thought I lost them yesterday. I want to place another order and get the goodies for my Christmas present :)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not worried about an order lol They have always more then taking care of me. I'm new on this board and just came on it today to find them, because I thought I lost them yesterday. I want to place another order and get the goodies for my Christmas present :)
For a Christmas present I hope you didn't order their Mtren cause Im all fucked up. The first time I took it I have to admit I felt great but after the 3rd time not so good which was 4 days ago. Just above my hip (right side) I kid you not it was the size of a nerf football. Had a high fever and couldn't lay down on my right side. Got to the point where I almost went to the ER. The next day it started to subside and now pretty much back to normal all though still feels like there is not water but a gel like stance in there. Im not going to wait much longer if it continues I will head my private doctor later this afternoon. By the way you joined today and say you couldn't find them, but on their list they list all the boards they are on so this post is nothing but a shill trying to set up their return. I WILL NEVER BY FROM THESE FUCKS AGAIN. BTW THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I GOT SCREWED FROM A SPONSOR HERE.

Just go to their sub forum then

The gear was good . I'm not sure what went on with the test myself . Looks like there banners are down everywhere but here .

Quote from Scarface that also holds true in this business.

"The ones that last in this business are the ones that fly straight"

Facts!

For a Christmas present I hope you didn't order their Mtren cause Im all fucked up. The first time I took it I have to admit I felt great but after the 3rd time not so good which was 4 days ago. Just above my hip (right side) I kid you not it was the size of a nerf football. Had a high fever and couldn't lay down on my right side. Got to the point where I almost went to the ER. The next day it started to subside and now pretty much back to normal all though still feels like there is not water but a gel like stance in there. Im not going to wait much longer if it continues I will head my private doctor later this afternoon. By the way you joined today and say you couldn't find them, but on their list they list all the boards they are on so this post is nothing but a shill trying to set up their return. I WILL NEVER BY FROM THESE FUCKS AGAIN. BTW THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I GOT SCREWED FROM A SPONSOR HERE.

Their MTren is oral.

Interesting feedback.

Looks like BOP has banned Sxript, So they are now banned from AASforum, and BOP. You know when you get banned from BOP, you must have really fucked up LOL

What was the final excuse that sxript rolled out with?

1. Jano is a fraud ?

My response is so what happens when The admin sends one of their products in to labtox and it has the same result? What will they say then? And how will they feel while they continued to sell their 80% overdosed mtren, and 50% underdosed dbol and 40%underdosed test-deca blend when they were wrong. THANK GOD they do not sell something like DNP. These can seriously harm people.

or their other bizar excuse -

´´ánother lab set me up´´
WHY would a lab spend Thousands of dollars to bribe Jano to fake the results? or WHY would a lab bribe a forum admin to fake the results ? As far as my knowledge goes sxript is the only lab that sells MTREN. So another lab pressed overdosed mtren and made 14mg dbol that looks identical to sxript just to frame sxript. And they also brewed a special batch of underdosed test and deca? WHY would a lab spends thousands of dollars to frame sxript. Sxript is not even the top 3 on this forum. They are absolutely living in a fantasy world to consider themselves the top. they have been here for 6 months and made a bunch of shrill accounts promoting their brand and giving free stuff to help people promote them.

they are nothing more than a lab that attracted customers from low sales and bribed them(yes read their forum and look at all the posters saying they received freebies with their order )

They call themselves honest, and constantly brag about being the top and sponsoring ifbb pros. yet they operate like normal on bop hoping no one would notice and then they get banned. LOL.

did another lab bribe bop admins to ban them too

did someone bribe jano or admin to expose dutch pharma too? why would labs do this, these guys are not even top labs. Hell even dutch pharma his deca test result was i think 202 mg ml. hell even dutch pharma passed atleast one test. but sxript was a complete fail.

everyone go through the post history to see roidz receiving free gear as well as the other defenders. The same shit went on with the lab custom used to rep for. everyone attacked jswole only to realize jswole was right at the end and no one ever offered to donate money to jswole for his money and effort he spent. you completely spitted on his face. and donated to sxript fake charity, but not donate to jswole who saved the community

Sachie

Well hell, who can argue with the ol' gear is fire if "hair on arms standing up?" LMAO, so sciency

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Gear can be "fire" and underdosed at the same time. 1cc of their cut mix is definitely legit, it's just not what's listed on the vial. 1ml of the Test 400 would make you feel great, but it's actually like 350mg.

We can put an actual number on things now.

Get Shredded!
Looks like BOP has banned Sxript, So they are now banned from AASforum, and BOP. You know when you get banned from BOP, you must have really fucked up LOL

What was the final excuse that sxript rolled out with?

1. Jano is a fraud ?

My response is so what happens when The admin sends one of their products in to labtox and it has the same result? What will they say then? And how will they feel while they continued to sell their 80% overdosed mtren, and 50% underdosed dbol and 40%underdosed test-deca blend when they were wrong. THANK GOD they do not sell something like DNP. These can seriously harm people.

or their other bizar excuse -

´´ánother lab set me up´´
WHY would a lab spend Thousands of dollars to bribe Jano to fake the results? or WHY would a lab bribe a forum admin to fake the results ? As far as my knowledge goes sxript is the only lab that sells MTREN. So another lab pressed overdosed mtren and made 14mg dbol that looks identical to sxript just to frame sxript. And they also brewed a special batch of underdosed test and deca? WHY would a lab spends thousands of dollars to frame sxript. Sxript is not even the top 3 on this forum. They are absolutely living in a fantasy world to consider themselves the top. they have been here for 6 months and made a bunch of shrill accounts promoting their brand and giving free stuff to help people promote them.

they are nothing more than a lab that attracted customers from low sales and bribed them(yes read their forum and look at all the posters saying they received freebies with their order )

They call themselves honest, and constantly brag about being the top and sponsoring ifbb pros. yet they operate like normal on bop hoping no one would notice and then they get banned. LOL.

did another lab bribe bop admins to ban them too

did someone bribe jano or admin to expose dutch pharma too? why would labs do this, these guys are not even top labs. Hell even dutch pharma his deca test result was i think 202 mg ml. hell even dutch pharma passed atleast one test. but sxript was a complete fail.

everyone go through the post history to see roidz receiving free gear as well as the other defenders. The same shit went on with the lab custom used to rep for. everyone attacked jswole only to realize jswole was right at the end and no one ever offered to donate money to jswole for his money and effort he spent. you completely spitted on his face. and donated to sxript fake charity, but not donate to jswole who saved the community

You probably should know what ur talking about before u r off at the mouth . Don't think about took they but them .
I'm not putting not on jano or taking up for underdosed gear . But way to many good reviews , vets running it and even 3 pros .

You probably should know what ur talking about before u r off at the mouth . Don't think about took they but them .
I'm not putting not on jano or taking up for underdosed gear . But way to many good reviews , vets running it and even 3 pros .

Wut????

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Please remove Sxript from mouth

What fucking language are you trying to speak?????

Their MTren is oral.

Interesting feedback.
I think you read into this wrong. I never said I injected it I said I had inflammation ABOVE my hip meaning the side of my stomach. Who pins in the side of their stomach lol. Could have been my liver but it seems the swelling is all but gone. Their Mtren being an oral should have been your first hint that something was wrong. And no I didnt eat any gas station sushi so that wasn't the problem

Sachie
Dispense Quick?

Get sxripts dick out of your mouth. You're mumbling.. lol

And please get off this, he has vets and 3 pros running his gear. Who gives a fuck? Have these pros won anything on his gear? Maybe place in the top 10 Olympia? I doubt it.
What pros are you referring too B-boy? He probably got the gear for free, so what does that tell you? Of course he is going to give him a bump.

Sxript wont recover from this. He is now banned at BOP. LMAO! Only a matter of time now. Word travels fast in the online community..I told ya, he will be gone and off the forums in less than a year.

SXript is built upon 3 principles:
1. Honesty
2. Integrity
3. Transparency

We all know the game we all play. There is risk on so many levels. There is always a wonder of - will they even answer my email, will they take my money, will they even send the supplements, will it be real?

We get why most of you feel this way. You have been burned or have read of others getting burned. From pit bull attitude emails that you ask too many questions, to losing money, to getting under-dosed or fake supplements or heck not even getting them at all.

At SXript Red Bird is always on stand by to answer your questions...question after question. He is there to be honest and transparent and to make sure that you feel supported every step of the process.

No attitude
No fake shit
No under dosed crap
No over priced stock

So if you are looking for a team that makes you feel part of the team, a place where you can ask questions, get A+ customer service, and top notch supplements, then SXript is right for you.

Dont be shy.
The operator is standing by.
redsxript@ctemplar.com

------------------------------------------------------------------

sxript and the jokester should rewrite this fake intro.. Might as well throw honesty and integrity out the window.
Not to mention him and jokester both have a shitty attitude, and this is what I find hilarious.. NO UNDERDOSED CRAP! LMFAO!!!

Last edited:
What Vets besides Sherk and what pros? They said pros, do you believe them?

Back