• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SXript Jano reports

IML Gear Cream!
I definitely don’t have anything better to do on a Friday night! Therefore I wanna discuss a sponsor who I just bought some underdosed gear from.

Something smells fish about this altogether . I'm the one that tested the high end products .

I definitely don’t have anything better to do on a Friday night! Therefore I wanna discuss a sponsor who I just bought some underdosed gear from.

I'm sure u don't have anything to worry about . If this is the case I'm sure they will make it right . But I highly doubt this is true . That's what I mean by fishy .
I dont work for anybody

U r really trying to make it personal but that's okay . I have ran into many keyboard warriors in my day lol .

I was just saying it don't make sense to underdosed the cheapest shit when the high end stuff is dosed right .

I'm sure u do t have anything better to do on Friday night lol .

I’m just saying man I wouldn’t be screaming from the roof tops about a sponsor unless I had a little skin in the game.

Tells us more btw. How many cycles have you run from them since you joined ASF in February?

A bunch of people who just joined this year are all of sudden bleeding purple lol. Half the people in their threads including them, joined this year. They are all thrilled to death about that sponsor also. It’s just weird, that’s all.

Like I said, you can cheerlead all you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just saying man I wouldn’t be screaming from the roof tops about a sponsor unless I had a little skin in the game.

Tells us more btw. How many cycles have you run from them since you joined ASF in February?

A bunch of people who just joined this year are all of sudden bleeding purple lol. Half the people in their threads including them, joined this year. They are all thrilled to death about that sponsor also. It’s just weird, that’s all.

Like I said, you can cheerlead all you want

Lesson learned for me. I fell for it. Hope this doesn’t come out wrong, but Sherk vouching for them was the main cheerleader why I gave them a shot. I trust him for whatever reason. Not saying anything bad about him now. But it wasn’t till after I ordered that I realized he may have never used any of their stuff besides test for trt. I could be wrong. And again this is not a dig on Sherk. If I jumped the gun on buying from them it is my own fault. Those prices got me too!

Lesson learned for me. I fell for it. Hope this doesn’t come out wrong, but Sherk vouching for them was the main cheerleader why I gave them a shot. I trust him for whatever reason. Not saying anything bad about him now. But it wasn’t till after I ordered that I realized he may have never used any of their stuff besides test for trt. I could be wrong. And again this is not a dig on Sherk. If I jumped the gun on buying from them it is my own fault. Those prices got me too!

Now I see why people on meso aren’t willing to recommend sources.

Rock On

No offense taken. I’m very upfront when people ask me about sources. Even in my log I state that I have only been using test c and proviron so far this year. I am getting ready to start running their primo and ment along with the test c I have been using all year. With that said, I don’t believe this was intentional and I fully believe that Red will chime in and square things away and take this as a learning experience. Every single shop goes through this at one point unless they test consistently with every batch.

I posted this in the other thread but will state it here as well. Most sust that you buy from sources comes premixed. These sources aren’t making their own sust from scratch.

Watching with more than casual interest. Have quite a bit at stake here.

No offense taken. I’m very upfront when people ask me about sources. Even in my log I state that I have only been using test c and proviron so far this year. I am getting ready to start running their primo and ment along with the test c I have been using all year. With that said, I don’t believe this was intentional and I fully believe that Red will chime in and square things away and take this as a learning experience. Every single shop goes through this at one point unless they test consistently with every batch.

I posted this in the other thread but will state it here as well. Most sust that you buy from sources comes premixed. These sources aren’t making their own sust from scratch.

I also asked Sherk to vouch for them, and he was totally honest and said exactly what was stated here. Nothing wrong with giving a opinion when people ask for it. I appreciated his input then and I still do.

I also spent money with these guys. I think the price is right and they could fix the brewing process and get it right. Time will tell.

Didn't read any comments but OP.
Anyone you test 7 items is funded by Mr X. I really can't entertain that idea to seriously. However I cant very well ignore. Ive contacted the brewer and also awaiting raw supplier as well. Then I'll go from there. Really all one can do 5 min into hearing about it. My raw supplier is the biggest supplier so better be safe and test all the labs. I'll overdose what I have left of these raws accordingly. If anyone feels cheated. I assure you if these numbers are not paid for then I handle it obviously

Get Shredded!

Exactly.

Thanks. Not great but not horrible. I've certainly seen much worse. I guess I am the kiss of death for labs lately. Jeesh!

You’re fucking fired, bob!
8b57e40ea552c84e1a1006103a091aae.jpg

Something smells fishy? Really ? So then how come you dont pay obscured and the other member who posted the dbol recently received , to both send their products in for testing themselves. They are your customers, shouldnt you take care of them like your high customer service levels advertised? Or maybe you know the results will be the same in the OP?

You have two threads about giving away $500 EACH thread to charity to help kids and hungry families.

But fail to deliver proof that you actually helped a kid in need. No offense but it makes seem like you run fake charities.

And even if they were real, you have money to give away $1,000 but not enough money to give obscured to test his test blend, and the other guy who paid for dbol.

And how do you rig a dbol test result, make a batch of dbol that looks identifical to your dbol tablets? seriously, Pay for obscured and the other guys dbol to send separately for testing. you have 1,000 to give away you can afford a $30 stamp and $90 to testing to your customers. But you dont offer any of these 2 members. Instead, you will send stuff in for testing from your own stock. seriously

You mention as part of the reason we should order from you is honesty, really because do not seem you are honest at all. All of the tests failed. maybe one bad test result, but all of them? Even if the test blend is only 15% underdosed it was replaced with test e instead of test c, honestly my ass.

now i want my refund, check your email. or make an announcement about the guys who purchased any of these products.

I’ll be watching this. Waiting on some Sust and EQ at the moment.

EQ came back around 250

sust was a little light and doesn’t have the longest ester but prop/c/e

test mix 400 came back light but right compounds.

overall not the worst but alarming for sure. Pm me for details.
Phenyl Prop. Med ester actually.
I believe test c and e but no decoanate was another issue. I only looked once and could be wrong, but unfortunately I know you're wrong somehow 100%

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Good god. You might be more fucked in the head than that dumb fuck parrot @Twisted and @Twisted is the dumbest motherfucker up in this forum.
Something smells fishy? Really ? So then how come you dont pay obscured and the other member who posted the dbol recently received , to both send their products in for testing themselves. They are your customers, shouldnt you take care of them like your high customer service levels advertised? Or maybe you know the results will be the same in the OP?

You have two threads about giving away $500 EACH thread to charity to help kids and hungry families.

But fail to deliver proof that you actually helped a kid in need. No offense but it makes seem like you run fake charities.

And even if they were real, you have money to give away $1,000 but not enough money to give obscured to test his test blend, and the other guy who paid for dbol.

And how do you rig a dbol test result, make a batch of dbol that looks identifical to your dbol tablets? seriously, Pay for obscured and the other guys dbol to send separately for testing. you have 1,000 to give away you can afford a $30 stamp and $90 to testing to your customers. But you dont offer any of these 2 members. Instead, you will send stuff in for testing from your own stock. seriously

You mention as part of the reason we should order from you is honesty, really because do not seem you are honest at all. All of the tests failed. maybe one bad test result, but all of them? Even if the test blend is only 15% underdosed it was replaced with test e instead of test c, honestly my ass.

now i want my refund, check your email. or make an announcement about the guys who purchased any of these products.

Teach me Obi Wan- I'm not hip on methyl tren but isn't that shit highly toxic at low dose and average doses?
I think the cutest thing here is that all the compounds are underdosed except for the one which you would really want to know how fucking much you're putting in your body (methyl tren) is overdosed by 50%. Fuck me running.

IML Gear Cream!
I know test is test but what do you guys think about test dec alone in a cycle. Any advantages other than maybe you pin less often?
Phenyl Prop. Med ester actually.
I believe test c and e but no decoanate was another issue. I only looked once and could be wrong, but unfortunately I know you're wrong somehow 100%

The tests are not perfect but are really not that bad and unfortunately that’s how it is with these shops . So many different possibilities from underdosed raws, brewer can’t do math or he’s stealing some raws and making his own shit . The dbol seems like it is always shit and has me not even using it for some years now . They are not the worst we have seen , I have no experience with this shop so no way sticking up for them . How many bloods have we seen from them ?

Here's some food for thought since all of you know so much and read other forums and trust trolls .

There dbol is blue the test clearly shows the tabs that was tested where pink !!!

Do little research before u jump the on gun things is all I'm saying .

These are not Purple Nation dbol tabs plain and simple

Attachments

• IMG_6622.jpeg
    IMG_6622.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
I know test is test but what do you guys think about test dec alone in a cycle. Any advantages other than maybe you pin less often?
No. Slow release. Takes forever to work. Less testosterone actually absorbed per cc (60% vs. 90% with Propianate)

7 test done by one board who paid for that ?

Intentionally dose primo correctly for at least one batch to be tested then a lot people will assume everything else is on point. Again, the sust isn’t the only bad report. There are about seven of them.

Nice first post bro.... way to chime in.

Nobody gets refunds lol. You sound as new to this as your profile says. Why are you being a pussy and not airing your grievances on your main account?

If you have a dog in this fight, don’t be pussy and hide behind the internet.

I’m trying to think of a reason someone would create a new account just to complain about a source, why would you do that?

It was funded and paid for by another lab. Think most of us know who. Not to worried about the numbers. Think exaggerated. I dropped my older raw supplier as a percussion untill the rest of the proof unfolds. I'm taking it seriously and will move forward professionally as always. All vials are 11ml. So if feel owed short mg turn to the last ml. I would never underdose gear intentionally. I also use the #1 largest supplier of raws for a portion of my gear. Yes the same source all sources are using. Mind blown right. If your throwing away your gear right now. Thats just dumb. I'll test our own products and making or dumping products accordingly as a precaution

Back